Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Whats with it Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

L-Is-For-Love

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 8:53 pm
why do people always try and get onn our nerves? I was walking down the hall the other day at school, this guy says to me "GOTH b***h" i stopped turned 360 to glare at him and i said "why call me a goth b***h... " i looked at his clothes he looked like a very badly done freddy from nightmare on elmstreet, i said "when your a poser freak"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:15 pm
Because they can.

Next time, kick his a**.

Spooky Ames

UraniumMonk

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 11:30 pm
pee on his face, that'll learn 'em.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 5:43 am
hehe. I would have said "Aww...come here," then kneed him in the stomach/balls.

It works wonders.  

2aetH

Silenus Slade

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:16 am
Funny story...
This guy I know, a real d**k, is drunk off his butt and walking down the sidewalk. I'm walking the other way, so we are going to pass each other, and this guy is yelling "it's a celebration!" and obviously eyeing every woman who passes. Then he switches to "I'm Rick James b***h! Charlie Murphy! Rick James!" When he passes me, he turns toward me and yells "b***h!"

It kind of made me smile.

There is an old Magic: The Gathering quote, "If it is weak, either kill it or ignore it. Anything else honors it" (Enfeeblement flavor text). I'd say it's best applied to the inane or downright stupid.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 12:11 pm
It's really just because they feel that to "fit in" you have to conform. In a (rather hilarious) documentary over here in the UK about chavs (go here for explanation), the documantarist asked a group of strapping you chanv lads why they all dressed similarly "well, to fit in, cuz we don't want to be made fun of", to those that conform, the worst thing that can happen is to not fit in, which means that people people will make fun of you, which they find fun to do to others.

A nice long psychological thesis could be written on this, it basically comes down to low self esteem, in many homosapiens when they feel bad about themselves they will pick on other, weaker seeming homosapiens to boost their self worth. These people rarely understand that other people don't share this image of themselves, and have a hard time comprehending that someone could have this image of themselves (it's depressing really).

Basically, they annoy the hell out of me, while I should probably take pity on them, and do self-worth building exercises, I feel a need to punish those who are stupid enough to think this way. So I ridicule them and thus the vicious cycle continues.

I got "goth b***h" yelled at me from city council workers a couple months back. COUNCIL WORKERS. stare

I've also had "satan's b***h" from a preacher. He was certainly full of the christian love of mankind. rolleyes  

Isobel Bellamy

neverwinter33

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 12:47 pm
pretend like youre putting a spell on him and then kick him in the balls at the end of the ritual 4laugh , you'll freak 'm out and hurt him  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 3:37 pm
Just a general guide for good behavior...

If someone insults you, DO NOT:

-insult them back. It seems like you should, but honestly, do you think insulting them back is going to help anything? "Hmm, he doesn't like me. To make things better, I'll give him real reasons to hate me,"

-play on goth stereotypes. Yeah, people stereotype goths. It's going to happen. But playing on stereotypes is only going to make it worse for you.

-threaten (or resort to) physical violence. EVER.  

GilAskan
Crew

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 5:21 pm
Just confuse the s**t out of him by shouting back:

"HUMAN HAIR! WHAT SAY YOU TO THAT?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:02 pm
I had some rude a** ppl drive by me and my friends and we looked like we do every day and they yelled "EMOS ARE SO ******** FAKE"and a hole lot more i got so mad that we got in my car and went to hang with are other friends. Then 3 days later some ppl tryed to gang up on me and kick my butt, well it dident go down like they thought I may be short but i am strong...... I just can stand it when ppl at my school walk by me and yell in my ear "EMO or GOTH and they call me a whore and slut but i hate it when they make fun of me becuse i am a Emo/Goth b***h" WELL I AM Proud to be one...................
Well some day we all need to get up and stand up for what and who we really are and not be afraid to show it and be loved for who we really are............  

XxTrash_CanCandyxX

2,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Dorian Requiem

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:16 pm
The otherday, a friend and myself were walking along the road (heading to a store to get more snacks, it was our errand, a few others were getting other things) and some people in a truck driving shout 'freak' as they go by.

Heres the situation, I'm 6'3", and I was wearing a black overcoat, and black combat boots, with the rest of my black clothing. Yes, I could easily be considered to be in the 'freak' catagory.

My friend is dressing in blue jeans, converse, and a rugby top (he plays rugby). Looking at me, he says:

"These people don't want to get shot at, and are afraid that people like you (me) will attack them like that, but yet, going down the street they shout insults at the people. Pff, their f***ing brilliant".

Just as a point, he said that mostly since a few days prior to that their was a shooting at a college in montreal or something, and I happen to dress and look exactly as they described the shooter. And we both watched and talked a decent amount about peoples thoughts and reasoning and such to do with that.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 7:04 pm
That's happened to me quite a lot, actually, but it doesn't hurt much. It's very bothersome, but it's only truly hurtful if someone I know and love says things like that to me. They way I see it, if they act ridiculous over something so small, I probably can't trust them. I'm not going to try to change people's stereotypical thoughts unless they're somewhat willing.

I usually ignore it, and once kept my ex-girlfriend calmed down. She's much more sensitive, so she acts more irrational.

One time I did ignore it, I guess the girl got mad I didn't give a reaction but just kept walking because she grabbed a hold of my hair. I kept asking her to let go, but she wouldn't. So, I jabbed my fingernail into the back of her hand inbetween the joints of her middle and pointer fingers. I mean on top of her hand, not inside the fist. That's such a sensitive spot , and it was revealed so easily that it wasn't long after when she let go. I was at school, so I had to be taken into the office. Than, she tried saying I was harrassing her and saying I was going to "cast a spell on her," as justification for her actions. Um... no.... I don't practice any kind of craft at all, and the fact that I was wearing a crucifix didn't help her a bit. In the end, I got a detention because I did "harm" her rolleyes , while she got suspended for 5 days.

By the way, I'm not Christain of any kind, but my family is. I'm agnostic, and I like the appearance of crosses.  

Dirzdra

Ormen_Blackstar

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 8:50 pm
yea this stupid a** freshman decides hes gunna talk s**t to me in my study hall so needless to say later that day i see him in the hall talking with some of his friends and i have one of those moments...for a few seconds i thought about just kicking his a** infront of his wimpy a** friends i really had nothing to worry about (knife in pocket) but decided against it for now at least. gotta say though if he keeps it up he may not be so lucky next time he talks s**t to me at this point i dont give a damn if i get kicked out or not... long as i get back at him.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 1:17 pm
you should just ignore it because people say these things so that you retaliate and if you dont they get no satisfaction and just stop saying it after a while  

Darkness_Darren

GilAskan
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:32 pm
Darkness_Darren
you should just ignore it because people say these things so that you retaliate and if you dont they get no satisfaction and just stop saying it after a while

Exactly.

Retaliating will just rile them up. It'll also partially justify their actions.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff