Submit

EJ_Nova

Tactical Lunatic

12,050 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 8:19 pm
Describe your favorite (or just a memorable) trip.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:51 pm
This will be very long, but very interesting. I promise. I wrote this long ago on my myspace blog.

Plateau Stigma was a state we survived for 7 straight days before we felt like we were bursting of insanity and burning out of our skin. We were so far gone we felt as if were were dying, I suppose it all started just after our trip to Schwag...

"I didn't get to trip acid like I hoped, but boy did I trip just as hard. I'm not sure if the DXM I took caused it (480mgs) or the 3 gram shroom I had eaten earlier (first time for Shrooms for me), or both, but I tripped as hard as I can imagine possible. I stood within a dark void, and life consisted of short flashes. All I could visualize were dots of light, but then I'd visualize being in a completely different reality with light and people and my family. I couldn't remember what was going on around me for more than a few minutes, and my sense of touch seemed to be heightened while at the same time I could feel no pain, just....pressure for lack of a better word. 4 of the 6 hours I was on my trip I enjoyed but the end I wanted it to end because it got old having someone walk me to the bathroom and not being able to see or walk by myself. It kept thinking everything was falling into place, and everything that had happened in life was so predictable. I thought I was going to die and it was my time and it was just as natural as it would be for me to take another breath. I gained a new perspective, there. See, I told you drugs are handy for that. When I grew tired of tripping I asked a pagan I knew there who had a skill for healing to help me, but I couldn't hold still for them to do so long enough. I kept forgetting what was going on and sitting up, and they'd try to hold me down and I'd freak out and they'd give up. Overall, I'd say it was wonderful and I can't wait to do it again."

Now on DXM, the time seems so much slower, so a bad trip isn't a good deal. The bad trip I had survived on this day was one which seemed to be so much more long and intense than I can even begin to describe, but at one point in time, I felt as if time had dissapeared. I had watched visualizations on the computer for 3 hours, though it seemed as though I'd watched them for for 5 minutes. Especially considering the distortion of time-- generally meaning time goes slower-- this is quite odd. We know more about it than erowid does, any other drug user does. This thought keeps running through my mind. We're our own ginea pigs as he put it, pushing out bodies to their very limits and hoping we survive it. We kept choosing this drug over everything. Sleep, food, sex (though we did squeeze a 3sum in there). It didn't matter, it was this drug or death in our minds. A thought we couldn't bare. Reality was a worse concept than death for us.

Seizures...they just wouldn't stop coming after about the 4th day. The 8th day was the worse for them. I thought the girl was dying three times. She screamed in pain on the bed after we huffed air duster, something we'd used commonly in this week of stupidity, She was screaming as if she were possessed "IM GOING TO DIE", "WHATS WRONG WITH ME!" "I'M HAVING A HEART ATTACK". It wasn't good. She continued all through the night. He would just blank out and flop around or just shake lightly. On the 8th night he just laid there and blanked out several times. I had seizures twice on the 7th day and a couple before this. I believe on the 6th day. On the 6th day I saw a girl's aura who was heartbroken and angry. I watched her punch the punching bag but felt as though I was missing much of that nights occurance in my head, which I was.

And oh the highways, the highways were so intense I had to speak of them constantly during the 7th and 8th days. It seemd so amazing to me that they linked everything together, and there were so many miles of stretches of cars zooming alone across the continent, nothing around but the open roads in which they drove at high speeds and forests surrounding both sides. I wish I could describe exactly what I felt of them.

Dancing in the street had become fun. We stopped wearing shoes the entire week and would walk blocks without them on. This angers me within my own mind; I didn't put the kids first. I'd go on walks because it felt so amazing and leave the kids unprotected and alone sleeping in the house. That was very stupid. To put an experience of something so normal above a child because you wish to feel it while intoxication is a very negative sign.

i'd get such strange visualizations. I'd think of the scene in SLC Punk "Beauty is the END" and the world would cascade down as would the walls of my brain, all my inhibitions and whatnot, and I kept hoping I'd never have to see the world for what it really was again. I was in a dream that was so wonderful compared to the truth of existence. I kept telling my friend who didn't generally trip with us that I wished he could see things the way I did.

The 8th day wasn't worth it. This addiction isn't worth it. I felt like I was dying in my head without it and I'd die with it, and around me I watched them in states I though would end in death. This phase has to stop. We must fight our addiction. I feel like I want out of my body. I'm freaking out and I can't stand it. The person who's over with those two at the moment at 1:37am on the night of the 8th just told me she had another seizure in the bathroom and she thought she was possessed. I watched her puke up blood or cough syrup, I'm not sure which. They're having all the symptoms of bromide poisining, but I'm not sure that's what it is, and he's doing what he can do take care of them. I'm going to bed, maybe I'll be sober and normal in the morning and this will all be a dream. I feel very numb and have a slight headchange.

On the 9th day, things were nearly back to normal with me. I came back to reality and realized how shitty life was becoming in the real world. I got some tough news broken to me about things going on in my family life. The girl with us woke up unable to function properly such as speech and interacting with the world which she said she could comprehend. Her boyfriend woke up with a seizure which wasn't too intense. Things are getting scary. Her sense of time still seems to be off, as she asks what time it is every 5 minutes. I found out this morning their symptoms WERE Bromide poisoning which takes 4-7 days to clear up, and it doesn't end fully for a month. Bromide is what DXM turns into. It blocks the glucose from your brain which make it hard to function like the girl was having, and I believe it's to blame for the seizures as well. I still don't know what caused my rash. It's about 20 minutes later. I want to scream inside and cry and yell and I don't know why. I have so much anxiety. My mind wants to escape itself and I want to escape my body. I see red and have no reason for this. My boyfriend was crying before he left for work. He thinks he's losing me for the drugs. It hurt me so much to see him cry, and I felt like ripping my own head off.

Feeling things once more is so unfortunate, as I have so many wounds from the days which have passed. Mental scars; memories of my bad trips. Memories of watching those around me being eaten up by this and returning to it like it was some sort of safe house, even after I knew in my mind we were all but commiting suicide.

She wouldn't stop screaming..."I'M GOING TO DIE IN ONE OF THESE SEIZURES", "i'M DYING". I wished this would all end. It's in the evening of the 9th day. The boy is stoned horribly, and so are we. Badddly. A kid is crying because he wouldn't take her flowers. The little girl says "Take the flowers from my sister, it will make her happy. It WILL make her happy." Just minutes later, and we're all stoned and alive and happy... this won't last, I know it. The boy is flashing his red light at this kid and she's our "cat" and looks like she's break dancing now. About 7:14 now. I'm getting really irritable about everything. The pot should have called me down. I'm feinding for that trip inside like mad. We're listening to a song we had so much fun with tripping. The kid scared at me and said "BOO" and snapped me out of the feind. Learned not to fall off the couch too. I'm rambling on and on and on and on because I need something to take my mind off of it UGHHHHhhhHHH.

It's about 9pm on the 9th night of the adventure for lack of a better word. I had some marijuana, and now I feel as though I'm falling into a trip. Heartbeat increased and my chest feels tight. I'm happy but careless and apathetic almost. I need to put the kids to bed...

She's phasing out now, 10 minutes later. She almost fell into a seizure. She's confused and sad and jumpy. She thinks her heart is faster than it is, but she swears she's alright. She'll 'try" to stay coherent. I'm almost scared not all of us will make it though this, I don't knwo which one. I've had a headache and a rash, I'm falling out and feeling really warm and slighty tripping on the computer screen. She is in full stoned and tripping mode, seizing and all of it. He's just shaking and losing touch with reality a bit.

10th day now, afternoon. she just seized after a few bowls of the ganja, He seized a small bit and is spacing out, I'm burning the ******** up and falling into it, the visuals on the player are ******** me up too. I'm slightly tripping off hand movement. I really want snacks. I'm burning UP.

ChemicalSoiree

Kaotika

Tipsy Knight

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:31 pm
I have has many but this was my favorite I started see checkered colored dots then red colored blades started spinning and then it started to look like lightning lol it was cool it lasted about an hour  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 7:57 pm
I once took to many pills and I felt young again. I'm geeting too damned old for this stupid world. I'm a teenager without his youth, I wasted it on unrealistic views and fake happiness. cry  

Soviet Reunion

Unfalse

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:49 pm
I would say going to korea  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 8:44 am
ninja  

Mecanico

Mysterious_0ne

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:32 am
Squicks
Describe your favorite (or just a memorable) trip.
I have way too many to even begin to think....  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:34 pm
I tried mescaline once, in the form of Peruvian Torch cactus. After I recovered from the god-awful taste, I smoked a bowl or two and went to a friend's house. It was at night, so all of the street lights were on and the roads in the historic district were pretty empty.

There were four or five of us there, and we turned off all the lights and one of the guys there started twirling these lights that were on a string and I was completely entranced by it. The lights came back on and everyone started playing instruments and singing, and I started staring at the tapestry on the wall, and the design on it started dancing.

I went outside with the friend who had brought me and stood on the porch and looked down the street. The street lights and the trees all around kind of took over my imagination and suddenly the street was transformed into one of those trails that runs down the middle of a park, like in Forrest Gump or something. It was beautiful. The whole night felt like a celluloid-fest.  

Daffodil the Destroyer

Salty Bilge rat

44,725 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

falllenshadows

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:33 pm
Well I used to smoke alot of weed, I mean a real lot. Back when I used to pick up an ounce for $100, off of a buddy who delt and would sell me it at cost to him, so it was good weed too.
Me and two other buddies did a "stone and go" one day (meaning were drving around in his ford explorer smoking waaaaaay too much weed) Well neither of them could "hold their weed" Both were stoned out of their minds....... Munchies kicked in so we went to Mc. D's..... it was about, oh Id say 9:30 PM and it was slow their. So after waiting for our food for five minutes, my one buddy (who just happened to be driving) looked at me and was "Dude where the hell are we? " I was like eek Okay man Im driving..... Just about then my other buddy interupted with "Dude, I thought the window was rolled down, I've just spit a bag of sunflower seeds all over the window and myself..... " ..... He had been munching on seeds for the past half hour or so and thought he was spitting them out a rolled up window....... I was like eek Time to get you two home haha.....

How we wever got away with half the stuff we pulled was incredible......

Wasnt a trip for me, but one time another buddy took a few too many Shrooms and went trick-or-treating half naked on campus in the middle of April at about 3 AM.... It was quite amusing for us, not so much for him when he ended up in a mental ward haha .....

haha we used to tip the pizza delivery guy with a hit or two of weed even rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:18 pm
me never trip before  

Ariel Love~

The Seasick Sailor

Benevolent Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:36 pm
Soviet Reunion
I once took to many pills and I felt young again. I'm geeting too damned old for this stupid world. I'm a teenager without his youth, I wasted it on unrealistic views and fake happiness. cry

And to think that I'd never find someone like me... heh... This world is small after all, huh?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 4:37 am
This was probably one of more memorable trips than favourite. I was seriously ******** up on weed, and I kept seeing things. I mean, I would look at a car and see a dog. I went to go and pet this "dog", and I ended up with alarm going off. So I freak out and bite the "dog" until one of teeth broke. I realized after a few minutes that my friend was trying to get me to realize it was just a car. I saw a mailbox once, and to me it was painted red with black flames, a little off to, so I went to go fix it. Well, it wasn't painted [it was slightly red] but it had a wasps' nest on it.. Well, you can figure that out.  

Chiemi Qx

Tipsy Prophet

8,775 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100

davin510

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:04 am
huh  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:27 pm
getting drunk and going to walmart....

My cousin insisted on making a rum run and I had already had like 4 shots of vodka and couple parrot bays and was ready to go (this was earlier on in my drinking days). So we get to walmart with almost no incident... so we get in walmart and the alcohol finally starts setting in. I make it to the back of the store ok, but once we get to the alcohol, I just stop and stare at it.. my cousin asked me to pick up a case and i looked at her and said "I'm too young to touch it..." laughter ensues and we leave.

getting high and going to walmart...

My friend came over and we smoked some pot.
We then needed regular cigarettes.
I live within walking distance of walmart so we decide to hoof it there.
In order to get to walmart, you have to cross this field filled with cracks and crap.
So after stumbling my way to walmart while my friend balanced me(he was a dealer at the time, so he wasbasically immune). We run into someone whom I was in choir with at the time. In my choir we can't smoke or we'll get kicked out. So I do the duck and hide thing until he leaves while my friend stares at me like I'm an idiot.
We buy our cigarettes with minimal stuttering and giggles. On the return home, I look at my friend and I cannot stop myself.. I lick his cheek...  

TiaArias

900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Twilight Tsuzuka

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:13 am
Well O.K Ihave 4 but two aint so happy.

I was up In Dublin staying with my brother we watched 28 days and 28 weeks later. So I get the bus back home after an hours sleep and Im invited over to my mates ( their parents grow pot). Her bf had around a half of squidgy black and it was my first time smoking it. We start playing cups for a few hours, sleep deprivedI started tripping around then, at first I thought my mate beside me was a zombie and I was there trying to burn a bridge wile trying to push her away with 2 itty bitty fingernails. Then I sat down and closed my eyes and this elevator thing started up where I was falling off a building repeatedly then the room started pulsing and we played more cups. hehe fun times ('cept the zombie thing that freaked the heck out of me). Amazingly nearly everyone whited 'cept me and 4 others.

Another time I took shrooms my m8s house(illegal now) and a bunch of crap happened. I tried to fit out her window so I could fly, she tried to make her nose synmetrical with a blunt knife wich after that she made out with. She kept slapping me cos she thought I weren't real, of course I sat on her and slapped her bac. Then we spent a couple of hours on her bed lying on our backs listening to jefferson airplanes white rabbit I was flapping my arms trying to fly to gaia and she was climbing a ladder to wonderland. Then the trip got bad and we made a pact to bomb GB our m8s mum spent an hour on the phone with us trying to talk to us but we kept forgetting to hang up, thus im sticking to pot.

Another time I got alcohol poisoning (HATE vodka).

Another one I tried to get across a swamp and ended up falling in waist high then the cops came, but they were really really nice to us, and it was a really nice dayI LOVE JAIGER!!!  
20: Anti-Sober Furs

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff