Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!
324 - Shikamaru no [Bunseki] <-? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 4:31 pm
Hidan has somehow gained control over Asuma "Taichou" meaning, "commanding officer." Hidan inflicts damage on himself which also affects Asuma. Naturally, the others are powerless. My favorite part is when Shikamaru gets HELLA pissed off. xd Anyway, Shikamaru saves Asuma from near death. Reading this the first time (in Japanese), I was certain that Asuma would die, and possibly the others would die. But, after taking a second look (in Japanese) I realize that it is just the same story as usual; Shikamaru is stuck in a jam and needs to think his way out of it. Only this time it is far more serious. Not knowing what happened in the 2.5 year time jump, this is a huge difference for him. Taking on Akatsuki... isn't like him, or Asuma. It's a stupid move... We get to see some of Shikamaru's thinking process. Trying to understand the opponent's objectives and secrets through their mannerisms... I was kind of shocked because yet another weird thing we do the same (I have a lot in common with Sasuke's physical mannerisms, too!). Anyway...! Shikamaru gets the answer, but with only minutes left, their chances of survival are still slim. I hope they make it through...!! Don't kill my favorite character first, Kishimoto! gonk

Regarding the title, It's hard to read it in the scanalation. So my title could be totally off.

Your thoughts! Predictions! Concerns for Naruto? Asuma? xD

Yeah. I was depressed all day because I left my house this morning CERTAIN Shikamaru and Asuma would die. Now I feel that he has control of the situation again! surprised Shikalee-San is so relieved.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 7:23 pm
If I had to guess what Hidans secret for his jutsu is, is that he needs to stay in his litle circle drawing for him to be invincible. Which I think Shikamaru is just going to make him get out of it.

And I was thinking Shikamaru wouldn't make it in time...which was freaking me out.  

Mr._Stabby

Classic Black Sheep

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 8:21 pm
A nice little insight on how Shikamaru thinks. I think I figured out most of Hidan’s technique. In order to activate the jutsu and perform the ceremony he needs both the circle and your blood. His attack with his scythe is not to harm you but to draw your blood and use it to perform the ceremony while the circle provides a sort of offensive-defense, he can stab his vital organs without dying and you can’t harm as you would only harm yourself. I don’t think the circle has much to do with Hidan’s invulnerability as he was impaled by Izumo and Kotetsu before he could activate it, and unless Kishimoto throws in some other variables my bet is that Hidan’s invulnerability has to do with his either his scythe or his charm. I’m quite sure how Shikamaru is going to repel the technique though. Getting Hidan out of the circle is probably easy, figuring out how to kill him with Kakuzu watching is another thing.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 8:50 pm
Mr._Stabby
If I had to guess what Hidans secret for his jutsu is, is that he needs to stay in his litle circle drawing for him to be invincible. Which I think Shikamaru is just going to make him get out of it.

And I was thinking Shikamaru wouldn't make it in time...which was freaking me out.
That's what I was thinking... but it was too obvious... Everyone is going to guess it and think they're as smart as Shikamaru. *sigh* It's not when it's obvious...

Anyway, yeah. I was heartbroken; like, I was going to CRY. It made my day really dull and it was hard to perform today in drama class. xD;  

Syndactyly

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 8:51 pm
Classic Black Sheep
A nice little insight on how Shikamaru thinks. I think I figured out most of Hidan’s technique. In order to activate the jutsu and perform the ceremony he needs both the circle and your blood. His attack with his scythe is not to harm you but to draw your blood and use it to perform the ceremony while the circle provides a sort of offensive-defense, he can stab his vital organs without dying and you can’t harm as you would only harm yourself. I don’t think the circle has much to do with Hidan’s invulnerability as he was impaled by Izumo and Kotetsu before he could activate it, and unless Kishimoto throws in some other variables my bet is that Hidan’s invulnerability has to do with his either his scythe or his charm. I’m quite sure how Shikamaru is going to repel the technique though. Getting Hidan out of the circle is probably easy, figuring out how to kill him with Kakuzu watching is another thing.
Okay... >.< What was the point of saying all that? D:  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:50 am
NO ONE CARES ABOUT ASUMA?! gonk crying

BUT... HE SMOKES! Well... he quit! But he lied to Shikamaru! He isn't sad... he quit to build his strength because he knows he's a bountyhead.  

Syndactyly

Mr._Stabby

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:12 pm
>.>

What do you mean no one cares about Asuma? He's awesome....

And with the above post, I never said I would think im as smart as Shikamaru. I would never be able to think that clear during a moment like that. I would probaly scream and run away...<.<  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:18 pm
i just want them to hurry up and reveal naruto no atarashii jutsu  

sk8intree

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:43 pm
Mr._Stabby
>.>

What do you mean no one cares about Asuma? He's awesome....

And with the above post, I never said I would think im as smart as Shikamaru. I would never be able to think that clear during a moment like that. I would probaly scream and run away...<.<
Everyone's all, "IM SO GREAT BLAH BLAH" and they leave Asuma-Sensei's possible death out of the picture. D:<
Though, the more times I read it, the more I'm confident that Shikamaru knows what he's doing. whee

Yeah, not many people are like that... Me and my dad and brother are, though. If I was stronger, I would want to be in rescue teams... but I am afraid I am too weak to help... anyway, in moments of suckiness, chaos, and destruction, I have always been the one to wear the pants in the situation. I stopped my family from falling apart recently. The youngest person in the house, I, had to tell the adults that they were TOTALLY STUPID. Not using those words, of course. gonk Anyway, I just get a bug up my a** because I relate to Shikamaru so much, and everyone acts like him!! POORLY!

I run away if there is not chance of survival. However, in that situation, he hadn't a choice. If he ran away, he would have killed everyone, and possibly died himself. It's a very bad situation; luckily, I have never been in one of those myself, but ones similar with no deaths involved... I had to stand up and take the burden of everyone... it REALLY sucks. Thats why I got so freaked over this journal entry; I could TOTALLY relate to it. gonk And in my case, it failed. Miserably. Thank GOODNESS no one was hurt, though.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:45 pm
sk8intree
No Atarashii... What's that? eek Is that something fans made up? None of the FUTURE chapters have been released or sneak-peeked; Kishimoto is solely against them.  

Syndactyly

Historical

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 1:49 pm
Shikalee
sk8intree
No Atarashii... What's that? eek Is that something fans made up? None of the FUTURE chapters have been released or sneak-peeked; Kishimoto is solely against them.
User Image

Atarashii = new

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 2:10 pm
Shikalee
Classic Black Sheep

Wanted to see if you guys saw something that I might have missed, so it was either that or this => User Image

xp  

Classic Black Sheep

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 6:07 pm
Historical
Shikalee
sk8intree
User Image

Atarashii = new

User Image
I thought, "neo" was new. D: Now I have to take a few vocabulary words off my list... xD  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 6:07 pm
Classic Black Sheep
Shikalee
Classic Black Sheep

Wanted to see if you guys saw something that I might have missed, so it was either that or this => User Image

xp
Good point. I guess. xD;

Atarashii... new... Atarashii... NEW. xD  

Syndactyly

Historical

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:38 pm
Shikalee
Historical
Shikalee
sk8intree
User Image

Atarashii = new

User Image
I thought, "neo" was new. D: Now I have to take a few vocabulary words off my list... xD
User Image

There are multiple words for some things in japanese, so you're probably right.

User Image

Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games