Causes more damage!
  Speed!
  Higher jumps!
  Great spikes!
  All around!
View Results

JKoss

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 4:32 pm
For all Falco users, share your techniques here.
Me, I usually spam the dair until my opponent accumulates so much damage they fly a little high up in the air and then I dair, uair, or wait on the ground and do an upward smash.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:24 am
mostly my main kill is near the edge. downthrow, shine, jump and dair spike  

demonman153

ArcVyse

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 5:19 pm
SHL and Pillaring is the way I go.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:43 am
i remember the first time i encountered a decent/impressive falco, man was i in for a surprise  

Phantom_Renegade

Hot_ArmS

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 12:50 pm
Phantom_Renegade
i remember the first time i encountered a decent/impressive falco, man was i in for a surprise

no kidding, thats why i switched from fox to falco.......falcos so much more easier to get better with and im too lazy to try to get better with fox lol

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:39 pm
I learned about the "downthrow, shine" move when I was fighting a COMP fox. Now I use that move a lot...  

JKoss

Devil_Angel_Dante

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:20 am
i ues his down smash move to knock him in the air thin i ues his up smash move to finsh him ha ha ha ha falco kicks a**  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:33 pm
ok, first off the downthrow and shine doesn't work if you're play against someone good cuz they could tek as soon as hit the ground.

the best way to use falco is to do short hops and use gun, wavedash, dair with L-cancel, and anything else that mixes with that perfectly.  

GuentherJr

General Lea

Interesting Conversationalist

10,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 2:46 pm
I like to jump into the air, then fall over my opponent and hitting B to use reflect. Works great. I also pull of Falco's fire attack in all different directions. They key to that is starting the combo, then pointing the control stick in the desired direction. I sometimes use his kick attack, but mostly use the above tacticas and then all smash attacks.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 7:41 pm
garysux
ok, first off the downthrow and shine doesn't work if you're play against someone good cuz they could tek as soon as hit the ground.

the best way to use falco is to do short hops and use gun, wavedash, dair with L-cancel, and anything else that mixes with that perfectly.

That's just you're technique it's not the best for everyone.

My style with Falco is to forward+b my opponent first then wavedash behind them. Following that up with a combo of his fast smash attacks, after that I go for another dash and do it once more. I'll do that and throw in some normal aerial moves to confuse them and go back to a wavedash to distract them. Afterwards shoot them a bit. Finally get them into the air and use Falco's jumping skills to send them up and off screen.  

Doll van de Doden

Ronin_686

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 7:47 pm
I voted "all around" because you have to adapt your play style depending on who you're fighting. But my strategy generally focuses around SHL, Pillaring, and SHFFL'd Nairs  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:16 pm
how the fark does a falco shine spike ronin?!? do u mean shine to dair by the edge??...anywho i like the classic falco style
camp SHL then pillar until u fsmash em away and start camping that SHL again lol  

Dynasty_77

Sio

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 7:12 pm
Dynasty_77
how the fark does a falco shine spike ronin?!? do u mean shine to dair by the edge??...anywho i like the classic falco style
camp SHL then pillar until u fsmash em away and start camping that SHL again lol

I'm guessing shine, jump cancel, D-air. I can't think of any other way for Falco to "shine spike".  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 5:31 am
Adaptation is key to Falco because of his versatility.

When playing slower, less agile opponents, overpower them with your speed. Execute quick combo moves over and over again to deal them a lot of damage until you go in for your finisher. Knock them back and forth with Falco's speed, strength, and agility. Short hopping combos are great against the slower characters, so if you're good at short hopping you can do so.

Against faster characters it becomes all about technique. Use all of Falco's good aspects, his high jumping skills, his fantastic aerial play or even shining and shine-cancelling.

DJ Price

Ronin_686

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 4:59 pm
Sio
Dynasty_77

I'm guessing shine, jump cancel, D-air. I can't think of any other way for Falco to "shine spike".

Lol, I wrote that when I was terrible, and thought that a Shine spike was shine>dair.  
Techniques

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff