• Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 5:27 pm
well do you?
post up your perfect other, just for fun
and sorry if there is already one of these  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 5:28 pm
mine is a nerd, thick glasses, smart, and must love science. and shy. and i dont want him to be hot or goth.  

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200

Dirzdra

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:16 pm
Eh, I don't know because I've dated some punk rockers.

I'm happy as long as I love her/him, is nice, shares similar moral views (not necessarily religious), has many similar interests, and is a seme. What?! I'm a masochistic uke.... Oh yeah, and preferebly around my age. Other than that, what ever stereotype people think she/he fits in doesn't really bother me.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:45 pm
Well... I'm in a relationship with this girl who is emo so I think I'd just go with that instead.

It wouldn't hurt to have a gothic wife though.  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

ronton-ritsuzen

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:59 pm
it'd be rather nice to marry someone like myself,
if i ever do get married, i suppose a goth husband/wife (if the "ban gay marriges" crap ever dies) would be nice.
i'm not too picky though. as long as we understood and accepted each other's personal lifestyles and really cared for each other that would be enough...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 6:03 am
For a long while I was dating the "trophy goth," and to him I was the trophy goth. He was extremely tall, dark - figuratively - and pale. A very commanding appearance. If only I had a visual.

We did have plans to marry one day. But the falling out isn't the point. The point is, I really liked imagining us together. At the risk and pretty much definite possibility of sounding vain - we looked really good together. I always imagine mysef wedding someone like me - like him. But I do not know who I will marry. If he happens to be a non-gothic type, that won't deter me from marrying him if he is who I wish to spend the rest of my life with.

MortSanglant

Veruniel
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 6:09 am
I always hoped to find someone who could understand and sympathise with my morbid turns of mind. It never mattered much to me whether said person was gothy or not, as long as they were okay with *me* being gothy.

Lucky me, I've found someone who's bright, cheerful and perky, but enough of a realist that the perky doesn't get all hyper and annoying. I'm finding that I like being around someone less subdued than myself. I think we set each other off perfectly, because we see the world in different ways but have the same opinions on most things.

biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:18 am
It depends. I don't know who I'm going to grow up to fall in love with so I'll just take the whole marriage thing in stride.

Lexiegirl

Hawt_az_FCUK

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:29 am
it doesnt matter for me because it depends who i'll fall for....  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:52 am
Despite my obvious tendencies towards excessive vanity, it is my opinion that The true gothyness is in the mind.
The essens of being "Goth" to me, is acceptance for what is different, an open mind towards what the rest of society might see as grotesque and morbid.
The ability to see the beauty of the mind, as well as the beauty beyond whatever exterior another person may have chosen for himself.
But then, a person with a mind like that, would be more than likely to have an appearence to match.

Sure, when strangers are concerned looks are a huge factor, but what real Gothyness is, What a so-called "dark mind" really is about, is beauty.

So, that's my (greatly dramatisized) ideal for people, and what I, myself try to live up to. however, I am quite lame when it comes to relationships. My experience tell me, that it is never more than a matter of time before the obligations outshine the love.

The perfect partner is one who is not a partner at all. But more like a friend. Here one can, without anyone getting offended, not contact each other for weeks, and when it happens, it is nothing but joy.
It is a longing that does not become oppressive. It is the mutual freedom to do what one wants with anyone, the friend stays, and we give all the love we need to each other, without ever choking upon it.

Got carried away. Point is, I'll never get married with my current state of mind.  

Athiel

.+Melanthios+.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 3:21 pm
hmm...interesting question. I don't know if I'll marry a goth or not. I kind of imagine someone with long blackish brown hair, pale skin, hazel eyes, pretty tall, cybergoth or EGA. I just like people with an openeness of mind and someone with a passion for romance. *Imagines these two together on a cemetary picnic* heart  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 4:09 pm
i don't plan on getting married...ever.  

.blood x stitched x paws.

Alice_K8

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 4:42 am
My ideal guy is the one I'm dating right now. He does not fit any stereotype fully but seems to fit most of them partially. I love that he's smart, interested in science, philosophy and poetry, and that hes not a typical jock boy whose only obsessed with sports, Although he does watch football, which is ok. I also appreciate how sweet and caring he is. He's always there when I need him, And he seems to understand me better than I do. I love how we don't get bored when we are not doing anything together. We could sit doing nothing all day and never get tired of each other. I also sincerely love talking with him. We just work together so well, we understand each other, and love each other very much.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:45 am
I don't know who my ideal partner is... but I'll figure that out once I meet them I suppose! ^_^

I'm not too picky. I don't care too much about apperance(so long as they practice proper hygene)/cliques/etc., so long as they are a good person. However, there are a few things which I could not stand about a person. In all honesty I feel terrible stating this, but I could never date anyone who is considerably less intelligent than I. I tried that out, but I could not stand my ex's lack of intellect. Also, there are some moral views which if they disagree with me, I don't think I could date them... the main issues being homophobia, racism, sexism, and abortion... however, I could overlook most other differences if I were truly in love, so long as they did not ridecule me for my views on other issues.

At the moment I am dating another goth, though it isn't really love... it's more lust than love. He's very sweet and kind-hearted, but he hasn't opened up to me enough for me to be able to figure out if I tuly love him. He's quite a dashing boy, and he's rather intelligent as well (though his grades don't exactly reflect that... I do know that he's smart, but he's just lazy when it comes to school.)"

However, when ity comes to who I date, I don't give a damn wether they're gothy or not, just so long as thier personality is good.  

DreamerSpirit

Loki Iago

Anxious Scamp

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:08 pm
If I could create my perfect spouse in a lab sort of thing?

WIFE:

Flowing curls down to her back
Big eyes with long eyelashes
Meat on the bones
Dresses any way
Funny
Not neccessarily smart
Sweet, romantic
Knows how to cook well
Creative wink
Fiery

HUSBAND:

dark curls to his shoulders
big brown eyes with long eyelashes
tall
dresses goth or emo or preppy-goth (preppy-goths the best)
funny
sweet, romantic
knows how to cook well
cleans
dependent on me
submissive

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers