Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neko In The Hun Era(Goth)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 3:50 pm
..Hmm me yea, i probally would ^^
HAH!
id have wilted black roses
and id have MCR's Helana playing then Disturbed's Land of Confusion as i walk down the asile(spl)
and i'd have plenty of other kinky crazy stuff lol  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 4:02 pm
Probably not.
No matter my preferences, I'd rather not screw with something that my family holds dear.  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 4:03 pm
Well, in all honesty, I wouldn't say I would be having a goth sort of wedding.
Although it would be consisting of much darker colours than white >.<

Music wise, I'll stick with the basics, but I would prefer the music be played on an old fashion pipe organ.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 4:13 pm
No, I'd like it to be quite a bit traditional. The reception... maybe... most likely mixed so it'd appeal to everyone, ya know? I know there will be a lot of techno playing. I love dancing to techno! heart 3nodding  

Dirzdra

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 4:24 pm
Kitsune-Yokai
No, I'd like it to be quite a bit traditional. The reception... maybe... most likely mixed so it'd appeal to everyone, ya know? I know there will be a lot of techno playing. I love dancing to techno! heart 3nodding

oooo, techno-ish reception!
I AGREE!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 10:16 pm
I think I'd have a goth-y wedding. I'd have it at night, under the stars. I'd have a choir singing a mix of mediaeval chants, a lute player, a harper, and pianist for the ceremony. For the reception, I'm not really sure what I'd do in terms of music. I think it would be planned in conjunction with my partner...so possibly a mixture of big band, folk, ambient, old skool goth, techno... who knows.

I don't know if I'd wear a black dress. It would be sooo cool to wear full Victorian Mourning attire...but I guess it depends on who I was marrying, and what we both thought was appropriate.

I've always thought it might be neat to have a wedding in the winter... Although perhaps not the most practical choice... think of the pictures, full of beautiful, white, sparkling snow... User Image  

trampyre

Steampunked

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 10:44 pm
I had a goth wedding! An ivory white wedding dress with red silk-velvet edging and a hunting coat. The guests all came in Victorian or Edwardian clothing and the reception was in a local bluestone manor with a massive spread of food all over the table and a black stone dance floor for the wedding waltzes.

My parents weren't incrediably thrilled by the costumes, and my uncle behaved disgracefully, but my partner's uncle turned up as a full gothic knight in armour which was really cool.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 12:24 am
Steampunked
I had a goth wedding! An ivory white wedding dress with red silk-velvet edging and a hunting coat. The guests all came in Victorian or Edwardian clothing and the reception was in a local bluestone manor with a massive spread of food all over the table and a black stone dance floor for the wedding waltzes.

My parents weren't incrediably thrilled by the costumes, and my uncle behaved disgracefully, but my partner's uncle turned up as a full gothic knight in armour which was really cool.

That is AWESOME! I'd love to have bridesmaids dressed in ethereal mediaeval gowns. I'm sure my family would be okay with that...

A Gothic Knight! How delightful!  

trampyre

Alice_K8

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 4:24 am
I'd love a gothic wedding, but I'd wear an all white dress, not a black one.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 5:11 am
I'm planning a medieval wedding. Hopefully I'll get married on the grounds of some historic castle in Britain. A Scottish ruin would be really spiffing. My spouse and I will have period clothes, though I'll leave that optional for the guests, because I don't want to scare them off. I'll get my musician friends to play Elizabethan thingamies. It should be fun.

One thing I'm absolutely decided on: I will not wear a white dress. White wedding dresses are a Victorian tradition and are meant to make the bride look all pure and innocent. Well, I'm not pure or innocent and I don't like faulty advertising.

I'm going to make a replica of this:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Veruniel
Crew

Mugen_girl

3,900 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 9:09 am
I have no idea...but it would probaly scare my parents and make them over worry and stuff...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:18 am
I've given a lot of random thought into the different aspects of my wedding.

I've always known that my wedding would be something that's a mix of the traditional and the obscure. I used to like the idea of having a black dress whilst my groom wore a white tux. But now I'm not so sure on that. My dress is something that I've still yet to give final thought to. The thing I know for sure about my dress is that it will be full. I don't like slimline or flowing dresses for a wedding. I like the big and puffy.

whee

I've decided that the music for my wedding will be a mix between some traditional - mayhap Pachelbel's Canon in D as I walk the aisle - and Final Fantasy music. I've also toyed with the idea of playing the Imperial March for when I walk the aisle. That would work very well if I decide on a black dress. I know for sure that I want Eyes on Me played - and possibly sung - at my wedding, and Aerith's Theme. Maybe Suteki da Ne.

I used to like the idea of being wed in a cemetery. But upon further thought with that I feel that is very disrespectful to the dead. Where I'm wed doesn't matter too much. Not outside though - unless it were to be at night.

I know for a fact that I will not have a ring bearer or flower children. I dislike children and do not want them to have a place in my wedding. one of the groomsmen will hold the rings.

My maid of honour will wear a dress that is separate from the other bridesmaids. I'm also thinking about letting the girls agree on a style, but they can pick the colours they like for themselves. So they don't have to have such a monochromatic feel.

I also know that I don't want cake. I hate cake. I'm having wedding pie. And I also think it would be amusing to never show up to my reception and just completely disappoint all my guests. But that might be just a little too coldhearted.

As you can see I do think about these things a lot. Mainly during other people's weddings. But I could continue to go on and on. But I won't.

Those are my thoughts and plans for now.

3nodding

MortSanglant

Loki Iago

Anxious Scamp

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:16 pm
I'd sure as hell have a kickass funeral.

But yeah if my spouse let me, I'd have a goth civil union. I don't know why but even if I married a man, I'd want a civil union as opposed to a marriage. I would not want religion playing any factor whatsoever because a) my odds of finding a hot Wiccan are not really that good and b) I don't know what a "wiccan" wedding is like and I don't want anything creepy and c) no one else in my family is Wiccan.

So anyway, my civil union:

Red carpets
Black cloth over everything
Red roses in black vases
Black candles in silver holders
Red and black tuxes and dresses for the "wedding party"
Flower girl sprinkling dried red roses
Song for when I walk down the aisle would be some piano solo from CORPSE BRIDE

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:46 pm
i want all white and in a church. ill go with my boyfriend's religion for the wedding, christain weddings are sooooo awsome  

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200

trampyre

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 9:53 pm
Veruniel
I'm planning a medieval wedding. Hopefully I'll get married on the grounds of some historic castle in Britain. A Scottish ruin would be really spiffing. My spouse and I will have period clothes, though I'll leave that optional for the guests, because I don't want to scare them off. I'll get my musician friends to play Elizabethan thingamies. It should be fun.

One thing I'm absolutely decided on: I will not wear a white dress. White wedding dresses are a Victorian tradition and are meant to make the bride look all pure and innocent. Well, I'm not pure or innocent and I don't like faulty advertising.

I'm going to make a replica of this:
{prettiness}

Wow, that is GORGEOUS!
/awe  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items