Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How do you get your cash?
  I work for my pay
  I live at home still & my parents feed me
  Student on Centrelink
  Unemployed on Centrelink
  Other (eg. Inheritance, you have no money)
View Results

Shail Stonrend

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:50 pm
How do you keep bread on the table? Do you work? Have rich parents? Or do you recieve centrelink benifits?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 7:54 pm
I work at KFC full time. sweatdrop  

PartyLikeits1999-9

1TS JESUS LOL

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:20 pm
I used to wark part time at target but i quit, now i get all my money from parents.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:12 pm
I work Casual for the Reject Shop, but because I'm a full-time student, and due to the nature of the Reject Shops working hours and hiring practices, I only get shifts when I'm on holidays. I still live at home, I and I think they get something that covers me in family allouance.  

WellzY
Crew

I be me

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:19 pm
unemployed.
dole bludger.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:22 pm
I be me
unemployed.
dole bludger.

Gotta love that.  

WellzY
Crew

I be me

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:28 pm
WellzY
I be me
unemployed.
dole bludger.

Gotta love that.
It has its downsides,
like you gotta get up and showered every two weeks just to hand in some stupid form
that is of course untill I discovered that you could do it online.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 3:00 am
i work as a civil drafter full time. i do the bulk earthworks, stormwater, sewerage and other drainage stuff as well as retaining walls. i've build a couple of bottlos and some retirement villages and lots of hosiptals. soon ii'll convert to structural so i can build bridges and buildings and all that funky stuffs 3nodding

i also work casually at wendys too, yus i scoops teh ice creams on like saturdays, meh its drinkin money xd  

nrasjaa

ethuil

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:07 am
I work 6 days a week a a local shop and it all goes to ********>  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:03 pm
I sit at a desk all day, usually typing on a computer, but sometimes I get to do paperwork (yay resting my eyes from the screen) & sometimes I* get to print & send letter (yay standing & walking!). I also get & make phone calls, but rarely are they to & from customers. Which is very odd because I work in a Customer Service call centre. Static energy is way more tiring than actually doing stuff (it's a proven fact! if you hold both your arms out, keep one perfectly still & move the other one around, the still arm gets tired quicker). Working in an office has made me lazy & sleepy & I hate it.

Saturday afternoons (to try & counteract this) I work as a cleaner, for no reason other than my boy does it & if I wasn't, I'd be sleeping & I do too much of that as it is.

Hopefully I'll be able to get out of offices soon... I hate them with a passion (I like the people I work with, mostly, I just hate being stuck in an office all day).

JewelsSparkle

scruffy012

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:22 am
well, im a centrelink bum, used to have a job, but smeh, i hated it and i lost it to a damn fun night... so it was a win win situation... sorta speak...

might try and get a job during the hols but... theres a few places near by that need people... or i might work at uni in teh chem labs.... if im lucky  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:32 pm
I be me
WellzY
I be me
unemployed.
dole bludger.

Gotta love that.
It has its downsides,
like you gotta get up and showered every two weeks just to hand in some stupid form
that is of course untill I discovered that you could do it online.

lol  

Torture and Kill.exe

Beautiful Grotesque

Shameless Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 5:19 am
I be me
unemployed.
dole bludger.
I was like that. I hated it but I liked it because it gave me heaps of free time. Now I work at Krispy Kremes. ******** shity work. I was hired for production only because I can lift heavy bags of sugar and flour. And I'm not being sexist about this but it is more a bloke's job than a females job. I asked my boss if I could learn retail just to have a break from production and the way she spok was as if I was putting her out. I know if I had quit that would have really put her out. evil

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 6:33 am
bohemian_wild_child
I be me
unemployed.
dole bludger.
I was like that. I hated it but I liked it because it gave me heaps of free time. Now I work at Krispy Kremes. ******** shity work. I was hired for production only because I can lift heavy bags of sugar and flour. And I'm not being sexist about this but it is more a bloke's job than a females job. I asked my boss if I could learn retail just to have a break from production and the way she spok was as if I was putting her out. I know if I had quit that would have really put her out. evil

I ******** hate that place. domokun  

WellzY
Crew

1TS JESUS LOL

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 6:43 am
WellzY
bohemian_wild_child
I be me
unemployed.
dole bludger.

I ******** hate that place. domokun

Is that a donut shop or something? I vaguely know the name..  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff