Submit

black or white which do you prefer
  black
  white
  ...grey(me: i didn't ask that!! ><)
View Results

Neko In The Hun Era(Goth)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:33 pm
I own both, a pure white cat which is the son of the black cat...weird lol and the black cat, she also has an orange and white cat...so weird. But my white cat is a short hair oriental. I love him but the fur, the WHITE fur gets every where lol.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 11:06 pm
I actually prefer Orange tabbies... but really any cat could potentially steal my heart.  

trampyre

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 11:41 pm
I'd like a black cat AND a white cat. heart  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 1:48 pm
I have an obsession with albinos...so I'd like an albino cat a lot. There are so many black cats in this house that I'm bored with them. Although my current fave is an all-grey one.  

KoRnfucius

Veruniel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:03 pm
Black, white, black, white... I can't decide!

I like jellicle cats. The ones with patches of black and white.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:38 pm
KITTIES!!!!!!! blaugh

I especially want a little black cat to keep me company, but my Dad's allergic... crying  

Vegacom2

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:14 pm
A mix of black and white, like my cat, Mao.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:00 pm
i love all cats mine's a broen tabby and my mom has a white one who hates me unfortunatly  

MerrickTheDarkOne

iola nightmare

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:47 pm
I have a black cat, so I'd have to say that.
It's hard buying black cats around Halloween though. Apparently people use them as caged props or "sacrifices" around that time...so sad...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 4:50 pm
I have a black cat, white cat and a black and white cat. XD When it comes to pets, I don't care what colour they are, as long as they like me.

Quote:
It's hard buying black cats around Halloween though. Apparently people use them as caged props or "sacrifices" around that time...so sad...

My black cat likes to run outside and on Halloween, I have to keep her in a bathroom because I'm afraid if she runs out and gets lost that someone will kill her. (T3T);;  

BabyEaterLad

LillieRose

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:35 am
I have two black kitties and a grey one.I like cats,I don't care about their color...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:08 am
i loved my tigerprinted cat :d
but now he's dead crying
he was my little cat biggrin
you could do anything to him, he even wanted to go with me in bath blaugh
but he was afraid of the bubbles xp  

Dark_Judje

XxBloodyXWristxX

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:12 am
Neko In The Hun Era(Goth)
I own both, a pure white cat which is the son of the black cat...weird lol and the black cat, she also has an orange and white cat...so weird. But my white cat is a short hair oriental. I love him but the fur, the WHITE fur gets every where lol.

there are no pure black cats around today. This is so sad.... they pretty much exterminated them during the Era of the witch trials if u take notice all black cats of today have a small amount of reddish tinted color to their undercoat or have a very small amount of white hairs could be only 5 or six and they dont have to be all together xD I have a black kittie she is the lovely  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 11:38 am
I don't care what color a cat is... so long as the cat has an agreeable personality, it has the potential to steal my heart...

My kitty is a multi-colored cat, though she's mainly black and brown with hints of grey and creme as well. She can be a miser thing at times, but I love her nonetheless! ^_^  

DreamerSpirit

JustAnotherTeenMinority

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:22 pm
I have two cats that look like mirrored versions of eachother, they are both black and white and their faces are mirrored, one has black on the left the other has black on the right... You cant tell them apart 3nodding  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff