....Why? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neko In The Hun Era(Goth)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 2:22 pm
why are you Goth/Emo/Fairy?
i got tired of being like everyone else when i was 11 so i slowly changed and now i am a full blown Graver/Noodlegoth....i gotta have my ramen  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 3:25 pm
Bona Na Croin. *shrugs*  

ceilisidhe

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 3:38 pm
i was always like this, but i started to put on black at 14
but i want to be a dragon fairy princess  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:07 pm
In my personal opinion, you can't really choose to be goth. Goth, in my definition, is an avid fan of goth-rock and supporter of the goth-culture. You can't really choose to like a genre of music, because of which, I don't really think you can choose to be goth.  

GilAskan
Crew

xdemonicallyxyours13x

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:31 pm
you see i don't really classify myself at all, people just do it for me. i dress the way i want when i wan and i follow my own drum beat you see. people call me a got hand i call it me being me. meh whatever i don't care. its all in the personality i guess and the music  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:49 pm
Ive always had a different perspective on things from most people.
I have always loved to read, and I have always loved art of all kinds.
My taste in music isnt all to "Goth", but I do enjoy all sorts of Rock genres, along with Classical music.
I do wear all black, but that is by my own personal choice, not because I am Goth.
Plus, I am highly independant.  

Al-aaraaf

slipknot_him_slut

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 9:13 pm
evilfaerie13
you see i don't really classify myself at all, people just do it for me. i dress the way i want when i wan and i follow my own drum beat you see. people call me a got hand i call it me being me. meh whatever i don't care. its all in the personality i guess and the music

same for me i don't classify or label myself or others...i am what i am and i wear and do what i want....it's others that label me.... biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 9:53 pm
I don't really look Goth, so people don't really label me as such (although, I have been by a fair amount of quizzes). But I have been looked upon as a loner. But yeah, I am into that whole type of thing. As for my music genre it isn't too heavy metal, and I also like rock as well as gothic music. biggrin

Anyway, I hate it when people label others and/or look down on them. stare  

littlewonder

UraniumMonk

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 11:28 pm
I'm not really a goth. I just like all sorts of music, including a fair bit of gothic. I guess I like it because it tends to sound dark and spooky, and is more relaxed than a lot of the streetpunk and such that I also listen to, so it provides a nice alternative on those less angry days biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 11:41 pm
I came goth when I was like 12-13, I just loved the clothes, the spikes, the collar's. It was just me and I loved it. I dunno today I don't wear it anymore, probably because I never leave my place or have anything to do anymore.  

GreedsLittleEdo

ShadowLotus

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 10:33 pm
I always was shy, dark, kept myself away from others, would wear whatever dark clothing I could get a hold of, loved dark poetry and arts- over time I just kept doing what I like and poof...took my old friends forever to realize I was goth, around the time they noticed my lipstick was black stare ...

I do actually label myself...because common, it's done anyway and you know what the things you wear come from stare ...right? At least I hope you do in honor of those that created the s**t you wear. If you create it ALL yourself then kudos to your creativity.
I'm still me of course. It's just that me = Gothic/Raver/Otaku/Industrial/Artist.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:12 am
Been pretty much into dark stuff all my life but didn't start translating it into my style until I started high school.  

TheWitchGotRobin

Genica Pussywillow

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 10:18 am
[Well, Goth is really liking a type of music. And you can't choose to like a type of music, so I didn't choose]
[I just heard Gothic music and loved it]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 10:20 am
littlewonder
I don't really look Goth, so people don't really label me as such (although, I have been by a fair amount of quizzes). But I have been looked upon as a loner. But yeah, I am into that whole type of thing. As for my music genre it isn't too heavy metal, and I also like rock as well as gothic music. biggrin

Anyway, I hate it when people label others and/or look down on them. stare

[You just labelled yourself, and this whole guild is based on a label.]
[The whole structure of being "Goth" is that it's a label.]
[So, how can you really say you hate labels?]

Genica Pussywillow

91_green bottles

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 10:55 am
Well... Ive never fitted in...I never had any interest in music. The I began listening to rock, then some punk, then metal and stuff. I started to hang out in the "goth" areas of the city centre, and black kinda crept ino my wardrobe... then I woke up one day and I was part of the subculture.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff