Submit

psaturn

Prophet

9,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:16 pm
What would you do with it? Be creative. And have fun.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 9:23 am
i dont know what i would do...... i might just run it or something.  

mickey_mouse_21

Romantic Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Contributor 150

Boshisaur

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 8:33 am
I'd probably make it a prosperous Citystate. My Daddysaur gave me classes on what to do, so I should be good enough.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 1:34 pm
Build, expand and create a vast army of demons to conquer the world  

Fire of my soul

Mera Hei

Timid Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:48 am
It would probably be a small town, with only a few people in it. There wouldn't be much industry, and it would be out in the middle of nowhere. It would be a haven, in a way, for people who want to escape the daily troubles and stress life gives.

I'm such a realist.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 2:08 am
I'm way too power-hungry, I'd never be happy just having a town or city. In my perfect world I'd just be a dictator, and people who tried to disagree with me would get to find out if they can out run a bullet biggrin  

VOZHD

3,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cart Raider 100

animefreaknva

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:10 pm
MY town would be the best ever! It would be like a town with different little sections in there. So......... if ya wanted to get something fixed, you would probably go to a separate place. And right in the middle would be like a place where ya could meet everybody! That's usually where everything is. The Biggest concerts and a Market place for everything! It would be totally awsome! And If anyone goes against any of my rules. THEY WILL PAY! twisted I hate it when people go against me. But I'm an equal and Fair Empress! HA HA HA HA blaugh Really though, I am!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:10 am
there is a site call jennifer government/nation states
where people design their own nations, with flags, currency, laws, social customs and everything

i used to belong there but they cut out all the games so i got bored and quit

but it's a fun idea

some people just want war and empire, but us peace and prosperity type did just fine, we were not as easy to conquer as they imagined.

my nation was designed around voluntary tribes; you could choose any one you want. they could be based on anything, from hair color to favorite bands. each tribe made its own local laws and rules, and ran education, local traffic, health and safety, fire and police etc....some had taxes and bureaucracies, others had none.

the only rules were that each tribe had to allow commerce with each other tribe, and that included supported highways and communications; and we did have a naitonal currency, and a voluntary national defense (using tamed dinosaurs, which we had cloned through scientific research).  

chessiejo

Maginus

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 4:56 pm
It would be called Fadingrad. It would have a castle for psaturn and me to live in and anyone who dissagrees with me would be sent far far away. also we would love martial art but not be compretitive in it and everyone would love me. Maginus, the king of Gwees  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 1:03 pm
If I had my own town/city... It'd be productive. The education would be awesome and it wouldn't be over crowded or anything. Just a nice, quaint and productive town where the crime rate's the lowest. I'd run it fair and with conviction.  

Midoriko Hyuuga

Badgerkin

Partying Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 10:02 am
Hmmm. I would have a village in a beautiful place built with sustainable resorces. It would definatly include tree houses and would be powered by windmills and water wheels. blaugh Our little community would try to live in harmony with nature.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:41 am
I would....I would....umm......DESTROY IT!!!!!! Muahahahahahaha ninja sweatdrop hahaha...ha burning_eyes  

A_Troubled_Soul

Fraulin Von Smexyful

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:29 am
I wuuld build a big castle in the middle of the city...
And then I'd build a race track around the whole city...
And then, I'd build underground concuurt halls where all my favorite artists would perform...
And the only people living in the city would be me and my friends and my family, and my science teachuur and some awesomeawesome celebrities.
And the builduur people would live in it for free, so they could build me stuffs...

Andlike, then I'd build a laboratory where Pokemon would be created, and then I'd create dragons and stuffs.

'Causelike, it'd be sexy like that. <3

And also, it'd be in the mountains. And I'd have this huuuge telescope that everyone could look through and then I'd create this awesome spaceship and I'd bring moon rocks from the moon and stuff.
And then it'd be powuured by this huge river running down the side of the mountains, and one of the fresh water springs would be in the city itself, and it'd have this awesome waterfall.

And also, my city would have a reconstruction of Dollywood's Tennesee Tornado. :3

And it'd be called Drift. :3 Thecity of Drift. Yumyum.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 4:27 pm

I'm to soft to rule a city whee  

laughatchu

Sparkly Lover

9,050 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

mehket

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 12:36 pm
total anarchy  
15: Fantasy Land