Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
The Who Needs to Post In the ROLE-PLAYS Topic. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:53 am
Since the Rps seem to have ground to a halt and Me and E-chan have been increasingly busy and therefore unable to check up on these matters as often ourselves, this topic is for you all to do your part as rpers by telling us where new posts are needed and from whom. This includes Rps both in the main forum and subforums of the guild, and why not also include the Chaosflow.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:23 am
A particular note for this topic. please PLEASE do not fill this topic with spam-chat.... if you aren't at least mentioning someone who needs to post in a role-play please don't post here.

Feel free to rag on people for the Role-plays... yes you can even rant at me! Please do! I'm a slacker sometimes too! wink sweatdrop

for my first one, I need Sae-chan in JENOVA project, a bunch of people in 'The Package'.... um... and stuff. Anyways we're gonna work on getting these things moving again alright? and again, feel free to bug me too.  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:07 pm
C'mon people it's like a competition!!! point out who needs to post before someone points out you need to post next! It's a race! Really come on peoples show some enthusiasm! You can call even we Mods on our oversights!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:24 pm
Ermak Lorde
A particular note for this topic. please PLEASE do not fill this topic with spam-chat.... if you aren't at least mentioning someone who needs to post in a role-play please don't post here.

Feel free to rag on people for the Role-plays... yes you can even rant at me! Please do! I'm a slacker sometimes too! wink sweatdrop

for my first one, I need Sae-chan in JENOVA project, a bunch of people in 'The Package'.... um... and stuff. Anyways we're gonna work on getting these things moving again alright? and again, feel free to bug me too.

Sae-chan should post, I agree

*picks up a rant and rants you with it* eek  

Red.Shift [ M ]

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:24 pm
I get the feeling this is going to be a 'pester the mods' thread...

Anyways, Demon Angel needs to post in the JENOVA project.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:12 pm
*Raises a hand* Does the church of Jenova thing count too? Cause if so, ALL of you people need to post.... mostly Furry, the last three posts were me and I've drawn on Furry's face with a sharpie while ranting on my theory as to why no one has posted....  

kemenlith

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:34 pm
Well, I suppose it can count for that one too. I just posted BTW... hmmm maybe we should make this topic count for our other rps too, like Chaosflow and all the ones in Irdania Prime...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:39 pm
And like that Haunted House one you and me planned but you still haven't gotten around to organizing?  

Misander

Red.Shift [ M ]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:06 am
Jenova Project - Demon Angel and Sae-chan.

Shouldn't this be a sticky or an announcement or something? That way it A) stays at the top of the page and isnt hard to find and B) it is "technically" an announcement (made by members to other members)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:17 am
Amaranthine V
Jenova Project - Demon Angel and Sae-chan.

Shouldn't this be a sticky or an announcement or something? That way it A) stays at the top of the page and isnt hard to find and B) it is "technically" an announcement (made by members to other members)
it WAS an announcement! Nobody posted in it!  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Red.Shift [ M ]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 11:37 am
was it announced in all the rp's that it existed. I don't really pay attention to anything unless I'm looking for it.

Edit: Sae-chan  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 9:43 am
see that's the problem. Nobody looks at the announcements, and no body was noticing when the RPs started moving, but EVERYONE checks the chatter, so we know instantaniously when someone is posting here! ...

I'll see how it goes, I may or may not move it back to 'announcements' we'll see.  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Red.Shift [ M ]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:38 pm
Yeah, you have a point.

Sae-chan! Where are you? *grin* This is fun. heart  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:25 am
Sae-chan? crying  

Red.Shift [ M ]

JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items