Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply "TXT TLK" horror stories
They ambushed me... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Archdemonessa

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:33 pm
My friend and I were in a private thread, when a couple of n00bs came in. The discussion was about muslims and how they were treated with and injustice that was aimed at them. I am a muslim, and we were talking about what the latest injustice was when this happened.

Quote:
UR A MSLM! D1E!!!!1111 U SHLD BRN 1N H3LL!!!!!1111

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:28 pm
*cackles*

Bad grammar is so FUNNY! But discrimination against Muslims is not.  

Galadedrid Damodred

Aari-chan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:36 am
*sigh* Why does it seem that every n00b that flaunts themselves claims their loyalty to God by dissing others? It makes me ashamed... *mutters* Damn Catholics....  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:53 am
*sigh* this...is a sad sad world, i am truly sorry for your experince...  

Obsene Acid Fruit Loop

killerqueen1992006

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 1:57 am
do they have no shame!!!

how stupid can you get, not only did you insult ou but that is such bad grammar!!! scream  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 2:54 am
Thats just...

Insults, moronolouge, and bad grammer all rolled up into one messy package of evil...

The devils work!  

Ocean_Skye

AwkwardScience

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 4:29 am
scream
How dare they!
That's just awful!
I've got good friends who are Muslims.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:11 pm
That's disgusting. And for once I'm not talking about the text-talk. I'm talking about the message. I'm really sorry you had to read that.  

Polarregression

Sheep Kitchen

Wheezing Ladykiller

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 5:00 pm
Wow. Such bullshit that kid's got rolled up in their a**.

The grammar doesn't even compare to what they said to you. I'm not a religious person myself, and I believe we might be better off without it, but I wouldn't go around blasting people like that because I have different views. Religion is something a person gives a huge dedication to, and I think that should be given proper respect no matter what.

If I ever meet anybody like that in real life, I'd kick their a**... or at least have the strong desire like right now to.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 12:38 pm
It's usually the message that's horrible, not the grammar, like in this case. That's so mean! D:

Chaotic Nitemare

Archdemonessa

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:28 pm
I asked him if he was twelve and he just returned this

Quote:
EYE SHLDNT B SKD THT BI MSLMS! DEYE!!!11111111111

I'm contemplating leaving Gaia, but that's a really stupid thought. Though I have been recieving a lot of those 'All Musilms Deserve To Die' PMs.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:46 pm
Holy s**t! That's pretty bad. What has this world come to? We're just living in our own s**t right now. I have to say, I despise people, but I enjoy watching them. But this kind of stuff makes me mad, and reminds me why I hate people. I'm sorry you have to go through this crap.  

Sheep Kitchen

Wheezing Ladykiller

Rukoric

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 9:05 pm
Ugh...the stupidity of people like that is disgusting. Had I beed at the recieving end of those insults, I would have returned them tenfold and found some way to get the fools back. I'm a vindictive(extremely vindictive, in fact) person, though, so that might just be me...

Not only am I sorry that you had to deal with that kind of garbage, but it's also too bad that they probably still believe that their misguided views are true.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 9:20 pm
I'm sorry that anyone could be so cruel. I too have been mistreated because of religion (not online, because I've learned to try not to bring it up), and even if you try not to care what they say, it still hurts to have people judge you just because of one facet of yourself. It's simply not fair.

But if they don't even know how to spell, I bet they don't know anything about other religions, and therefore have no right to judge.  

here_in_heart

sarahsohma123

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:29 pm
That's the worst thing I've heard in a week, I feel really bad for you, do you need a hug?

I want a hug.

I get that everyday from Catholics and Christians because I'm Jewish and apparently I killed Jesus so I must be sent to hell...

Or something like that.

Personally, I like ALL Religions and Races, but I don't get too far with all of my teachers and fellow students because they don't like my religion.

I understand you, Need a hug? I am SO sorry that those idiots said something like that!!! crying crying crying  
"TXT TLK" horror stories

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff