Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Sanctuary~* (answers and advice)
HELP- a vampire past life Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

.p.l.a.s.t.i.c s.t.a.r.s.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:29 pm
Ok, until a few days ago, I was never interested in vampires, never thought I was or even involved with them. But then, I began having visions in the middle of the day of me being a vampiric singer in Romania. I ignored it since I probably was just so into my book that I just gotten (New Moon, note that I haven't even really read yet).

They went away for a while until my home-clung spirit told my brother that I was a vampire in my past life. I kinda thought that was really wierd because, I usually have hints of my past lives and I never really had one of a vampire... execpt me usually loving early morning, night and sunset, and never like to be up during the day... and usually drinks thick fluids instead of eating solids... ok never mind. =D

Anyway. I had a dream of me in the past, of me on rocky like areas of romania by the sea and it was about to hit sunrise soon. A gorgeous man with long reddish brown hair stood a long distance from me, next to him a woman with resemblance to him; assuming she was his sister. He said to me, "Become my bride. You'll have all the time in the world."

and I said "I don't think I wanna die." -- the rest was a blur but I do remember chosing the life of the living dead and I was scared for my life, so with a blink of an eye, he was flying towards me really fast and instead of biting my neck, he nipped mychin as he flew by. weird huh? my body became hot and cold at the same time and I remember falling and just before I hit the rocky ground, I began to fly, rest is me being all happy and B.S. like that, then sun rise, and I woke up.

SO ANYWAY... I was wondering if anyone here knows of a unique vampie charcter that I've just described. I know for a fact this isn't a dream bcause when I woke up, there was a huge raw bump on my chin. I want to know if him and his sister are still, alive/dead or have they been reincarnated. Any help is welcome, thanks! <3  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:50 pm
eh... you know vampires don't exist, they are only creatures form stories wink  

Dragonwinged

Deadly Nyghtshade

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:06 pm
well i like to believe the impossible! there maybe no proof of vampires but they could of lived once a opon a time :]

i mean really. Ive heard that bears died of a natural death but they hide there bodies before they died, but that doesnt mean they dont exist! i mean, really. think about it?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:36 pm
eh... the only past life i've ever had a dream i can remember is of being a very unhappy victorian-ish child, killing myself in my early 20's in the early 1900's by jumping off a bridge (and i can tell that scene in detail, i've seen it in my dreams so much)

and yea, i think vampires exsist, and unless they're killed they're immortal...  

mechanical kitsy
Crew

PhoenixMoonStar

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:32 am
Speaking from a scientific, History Major, point of view: The legends of vampires were created as stories to both explain things people didn't understand, and use events people had witnessed to make them more real, to teach lessons. No different than Christians in the Middle Ages using a famine or plague that was ongoing, to point fingers of fear at the devil and local unwanteds. Some times bodies were dug up, and the nails and hair (appeared to have) kept growing after death. I believe that was the accepted explanation for years, that the hair and nails can keep growing after death. I think now they say that what really happens is that, as the skin dries up, it contracts, pulling backward from the hair and nails, making them appear longer.

Vampirism was also used to explain diseases and disorders.. like the "Madness of King George" also known as Porphyria. {"The porphyria disorders can be grouped by symptoms—whether they affect the skin or the nervous system. The cutaneous porphyrias affect the skin. People with cutaneous porphyria develop blisters, itching, and swelling of their skin when it is exposed to sunlight. The acute porphyrias affect the nervous system. Symptoms of acute porphyria include pain in the chest, abdomen, limbs, or back; muscle numbness, tingling, paralysis, or cramping; vomiting; constipation; and personality changes or mental disorders. These symptoms appear intermittently."} Another condition that is possibly a basis for some vampire legends is Albinism . Click the link to learn more.

Vampires and the link to Romania comes from the legend of Dracula, or the son of Dracul. He was a ruthless man, who stories said dined on his supper in a field of bodies impaled on spears, dipping his bread in their blood. Historians believe this was nothing more than propaganda... a story made up and spread to keep people from invading. While impaling your enemies on spears is a practice that dates back to the Romans, and it is possible that Dracula did so, they doubt he ate among them, or used blood as his dipping sauce of choice.

Speaking from a non- scientific, none History Major point of view: Sure... it could be possible. After all, there are two facts working in their favor. One, everyone has seen the Hollywood version of them, and thus there is a cult of romance around them, and two- no one really things they are real, because of Hollywood. After all, if you were a vampire, would you really go around telling people.. or proving it... knowing that they might have some idea of how to kill you? No.. you'd probably hide out, pretending you weren't what you are. Or, you'd mix with the Vamp-Wannabes, hiding in plain sight, while under a protective cloak of "They are all just pretending". However, I'm sure it is a fairly lonely life.. while you have all the time in the world to do what you want, to learn and become good at what you do... you watch the people around you die, while thinking of them as nothing more than a food source. And once you've learned all you want to learn, seen all you want to see, and decided the world is going to crap fast.. I suppose it's just a quick walk into the sunrise.... Who knows. It's possible. We may never know for sure.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:16 pm
Personally, I think it is entirely possible that you could have been a vampire. If you want to know more about the truth behind vampirism, I can try to help. Just pm me and I will explain.  

wikkedpixie

Jadedarkandkakashi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:39 am
ohmygosh! I love new moon!

Anyway...

It's possible. You don't nessacariy have to be an immortal to be a vampire. They're phyvamps that feed off of phycic energy, and there's people who drink blood. Like... there was this woman who would lure young girls into her house. She'd kill them and bathe in their blood. She thought it would make her younger or something. You could've been an immortal vamp. You never know. I belive vampires are real. xDDD  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:18 pm
Dragonwinged
eh... you know vampires don't exist, they are only creatures form stories wink
well, not quite. you see some people say they are energy vampires. they take enrgy from others. not blood.  

The gypsy Queen

XcassieXcatastrophyX

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:05 pm
hey although i don't know anything about the exact vampire ur tlking about i uually have nightmares lyk that.....except i usually wind up dead anywat. but there usually is a guy vampire lk thing except he has 2 isters in my nightmares. but still the possiability that thats a past life is really possiable. in fact i personally believe that there are still vampires around 2day.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:24 pm
well, like i said above about what i believe about vampires...
i did some research, and couldn't find anything sounding like him.
so either he's not recorded, or you understand the other possibility.

i got thinking about it, too. i've kinda got vampiric habits too. sunlight hurts my eyes, so i'm usually up at night, and trying to sleep during the day. i've got another (very) vampiric habit, redface

mechanical kitsy
Crew

HiddenBeliefs

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:03 pm
Theres a book about vampires by Nigel Jackson, I forgot what it was called, I'll have to look it up and put it in here.
I've never really been interested in vampires before, but lately i just have an interest in them, yeah i've read some fictional books about them, but it just got me thinking that hey it is possible!

I wouldnt mind talking to people about them, so feel free to pm me or add me for a chat?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:00 am
there are two types of vampires in the magical world. Sang(blood) and psy(energy). Sang vampires need blood of some sort. they can survive by eating red meat. Psy vampires take energy from thing, mostly people.

Then there are some who are both.....like me. I do not break the wiccan rede while i feed. i eat red meat when i must and take the energy people give off naturally, like at the mall. some people may not believe me that is ok. but you wanted to know my dear and i am telling you aye it is true.  

Rose_of_May

.p.l.a.s.t.i.c s.t.a.r.s.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:32 am
One year later, I get all these answers... wow, stunning. blaugh

There are people who claim they are real vampires. I believe Vampires existed, not much in this present time anymore... But the dreams are pretty stronger and powerful when I get them. It's really funny, I'm not even into vampires very much.

By the way, I read New Moon and the ending sucketh.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:46 pm
New Moon is awesome. Anyways, being a vampire really could be possible, I think. If you read Sweetblood, byt Pete Hautman, it tells his theory.  

VampireBond

Deadly Nonchalance

Versatile Wrangler

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:58 am
eh... who know you could have had a vampire past life. Depends on how you look at it. ^^ Personally i don't think it matters if it was a past life it shouldn't really affect you. but that's my opinion  
*~Sanctuary~* (answers and advice)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff