Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Who do you think Akatsuki's leader is???(Theories in Post 1) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you think the Akatsuki Leader is?
  Yondaime
  Uchiha Madara
  Hatake Sakumo
  Other
View Results

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 11:26 am
I myself think its gonna be somebody we've seen, or at least heard of in the series before....I'm kinda hopin maybe its the 4th Hokage.....I mean, wouldnt it be cool if he found a way to survive his own sealing jutsu and faked his death???

AL Theories!

Nephite Warrior
here could possibly be some proof.....here is a picture of some of what we've seen of the Akatsuki Leader
User Image
Look Closely at his hair outline....and now take a look at this image of Yondaime
User Image

Same hair?????Coincidence????I think not!!!

Gaara_12
If its not THe 4th, I believe it to be KAkashi's father. They never showed his face, only his back. And maybe he led everyone to believe he commited suicide. He is skilled enough to be the Leader because he was also praised as a Sannin and if you look correctly, his hair also matches the leaders. So yeah.

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 12:21 pm
I think its a guy we havent seen yet.

And I don't like the fourth hokage theory. He finds a way to live to only want to kill Naruto and get the power of the demon foxes? Doesnt make to much sence to me.  

Mr._Stabby

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 1:47 pm
Mr._Stabby

And I don't like the fourth hokage theory. He finds a way to live to only want to kill Naruto and get the power of the demon foxes? Doesnt make to much sence to me.

it makes perfect sense....the Demon Fox attacks, and he has to seal it into someone so that he can gain its power one day.....fakes his death and later decides to get the power of the fox demon  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 2:19 pm
after telling the people to treat naruto as a hero...? i don't think yondaime could have been an a** like that hell, it's possible he could even be naruto's father...they look quite similar, afterall...  

squalltheknight

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 2:57 pm
squalltheknight
after telling the people to treat naruto as a hero...? i don't think yondaime could have been an a** like that hell, it's possible he could even be naruto's father...they look quite similar, afterall...

he is his father....read the scroll that naruto signs to be able to summon the frog dude....Yondaime's name is on it...along with Jiraiyas  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:43 pm
aye, i know that... but it's never been proven that he's his father, right? we all know that yondaime learned under jiraiya...it's only natural for jiraiya to have taught him the summoning technique...  

squalltheknight

churrlo

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:14 pm
It can't be the 4th Hokage ><  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:50 pm
Nephite Warrior
squalltheknight

he is his father....read the scroll that naruto signs to be able to summon the frog dude....Yondaime's name is on it...along with Jiraiyas

If I recall correctly it says Yondaime. And it saying Yondaime is no proof whatsoever of him being Naruto's father.

Also why would he want ALL the demon foxes? They are all sealed and the people seem to know what they are doing with them. Not to mention There is no way he would want to kill Naruto when the fox is already sealed.  

Mr._Stabby

churrlo

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 7:43 pm
Just because his name is on the scroll does not mean they are related. Is Jiyaira related to Naruto? NO! So people on the list don't necessarily have to be related.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 7:44 pm
squalltheknight
aye, i know that... but it's never been proven that he's his father, right? we all know that yondaime learned under jiraiya...it's only natural for jiraiya to have taught him the summoning technique...
Eh... Yondaime learned under the 3rd Hokage... o_o;  

Syndactyly

churrlo

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 7:47 pm
xd Jiyaira learned under Yondaime silly goose blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:40 pm
bah... i got it backwards then, i forget a lot >.> sorry for the mistake, so then, what i meant was yondaime taught jiraiya the summoning technique... ninja sweatdrop

edit: wait... though... didn't the three sannin learn under the 3rd hokage, too? O.o bah i'm all confused now... >.<  

squalltheknight

Repriev3

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 9:05 pm
Nephite Warrior
Mr._Stabby

it makes perfect sense....the Demon Fox attacks, and he has to seal it into someone so that he can gain its power one day.....fakes his death and later decides to get the power of the fox demon

Quote the Akatsuki themselves: "The three tails wasn't a Jinkuuriki so it's weak" I'm not sure if this applies to the nine tails seeing as it is the strongest and maybe beyond his power...But yeah, according to this logic, I don't get why he would do this AND allow Naruto to grow up and develop..

But if he is the leader and the others are considered "weak" why waste his time sealing it then faking his death then waiting 15+ years now... If he is the leader, he could have taken it just as easily as his supposed members of the Akatsuki...Why do all that, and now allow Naruto to mature so far rather than get him while he was weak..? An infant even? And extract it then...

Besides, is Yondaime really enough of a TOTAL FREAK to be a part of the Akatsuki? I think he'd need creepy and weirdness beyond anyone we've seen so far to be leader..After all, their ranked according to who's more creepy..More freaklish= More powerful=higher ranking is my philosophy regarding them. ^^

He just wouldn't be "accepted" there..

3nodding

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 12:01 am
Shikalee
squalltheknight
Eh... Yondaime learned under the 3rd Hokage... o_o;

nope....Jiraiya, Tsunade and Orochimaru learned under the 3rd....Yondaime learned from Jiraiya  

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 12:04 am
You all do know that Yondaime isnt his real name....Yondaime is the title for the 4th.....just like Sandaime isnt the 3rds name...his name was Sarutobi.....

Shodaime, Nidaime, Sandaime, Yondaime, Godaime

I also think the other name ont he scroll that naruto signed, was Uzumaki Arashi....  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff