heres where you place your characters
ok!
100%
 100%  [ 303 ]
Total Votes : 303

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:43 am
Okay! Hi Everyone, and welcome to the guild! This is Moonlight_Huanghou! ^__^ I'm so glad that you joined! Create topics and everything, but don't forget: You must follow the rules! Remember the crew and I check the posts and topics often!

Update: Hey, everyone! I finally got around to updating this area and I slightly edited topic. You might notice that some of the early members introduced themselves With an RPG profile. That's because this topic used to be for both RPGers and regular members.

^_^ This is a new topic to just introduce yourself and say hi to the guild members.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 6:21 pm
Okie then...^^

Username: Xx[Marluxia]xX
Name: Marluxia
Abilities: Plant, earth, and darkness
Weapon: Scythe
Bio: the lord of Castle Oblivion

Is that ok?  

meh teh sex

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 6:25 pm
hehe yup! Nice avi by the way!! ^__^ I'm so excited!! Someone finally joined! We should get more people by tommorow I think b/c I just sent today a PM to my friends about the guild...so there should be a little bit more. ^__^ heart  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 5:07 pm
I had to change my avi, I sort of got hacked crying but I don't mind starting again  

meh teh sex

Super Mega Nope
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 5:23 pm
whee  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 5:16 pm
Umm himy name is Damien and i'm gay and uke an di don't know what else to say  

nightmareofyourdream

White Snow Flake

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 6:31 pm
Hi everybody! I just joined. Although my charcter looks new, my other character got deleted (long story). So I'm not a total newb, But I'm still fairly new. I've only been on gaia for a little bit.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 10:47 pm
A young woman of about 17 years old wanders into the room, looking slightly disheveled, but keeping her composure. Her hair is strikingly white, and her eyes are a cool grey that gleam as if they were metallic. (Same clothes as dream avi, but no visible wings.) She gives a winning smile through her tired eyes accompanied by a small wave. "Hey all, name I use everywhere but gaia is Ayumi, but while I'm here, you can call me Michiyo, or Mich if you'd like." Seeming as though she was half asleep, she begins rattling off information about herself. "I'm going to be 17 years old forever because I died, but I'm back for purgatory. Until I do whatever it is I'm supposed to do, I can't go on to heaven. I carry my deceased father's sword with me even though I don't really know how to use it. I have a power that I can't control so I wear this ring to surpress it. I enjoy eating, sleeping, hanging out outside, and long walks on the beach..." She slowly sinks to the floor as she continues rambling. "I'm not religeous and my blood type is O..." She curls up in a ball and shuts her eyes. "I've been on a lotta adventures... I want a pony... I have no occupation... I'm a hobo.... zzzzz......."  

Michiyo_Saruwatari

Paine_Lovely128

600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:33 am
Character: Paine
Class: Warrior

Story: After the departure with her two best friends, she wanders off alone. She ventures to vast lands to become stronger and more wiser for the upcoming battles she will face.

Hello everyone. My name is Paine and I am honored to be here. Thanks for inviting me Moonlight!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 1:44 pm
Username: Fallen_Angel_Kazuka
RPname: Zero Kazuka
Skills: Master of all Martial Arts, Master of Magic.
Abilities: Hadoken, Shoryuken, Magic.
Appearence: User Image
Weapons: Spells/Incantations/Summons, His Body...
Bio: Born into Purgatory, Zero grew up fighting and learning the ways of the Will...he soon mastered these and set off on an adventure

ZeroKazuka00

Twilight B

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:48 pm
hey i'm brandon i just joined yesterday...uh yeah.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 8:20 pm
hi.  

rye_draconne

Ancient Paladin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 8:52 pm
Name: Lucian! twisted

Interest: Drawing, video games, anime, and demonic things

I like to talk about random things sometimes, I like conversations that go on for hours because it helps you become more closer to a person.

I love to be evil, I don't know why but its so cool to me, I'm not mean and hateful, but its fun to act that way.

Thats all!  
*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces