Reply Adult Furries Guild
Florida fur mini meet? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alexus Von Lupine

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 5:11 am
I'm thinking about trying to see if I can get a mini meet for florida furs, like a little group hangout going for a weekend or something like that when none of us are busy, unfortunately it'd have to be in Tallahassee seeing as I don't have the capacity to travel out of town. Murr, it would be really nice to have a few around. But if any of you are interested post here or pm me. -- Lexie  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 10:18 am
Sadly, there's no way I'd be able to make it all the way up to Tallahassee....I'm down in Miami.... sweatdrop  

Manda_Tifa

Alexus Von Lupine

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 4:52 am
Oy...I know,this kinda stuff really sucks,transportation issues and what not. I'd really like to be able to host it somewhere else, but I sadly am so caught up in school I really can't do anything. Maybe it'll work out somehow.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:58 am
I really hope we can get other furres interested in this thread,I'd really like to have a fur meet, I haven't been to many, only with Strider and his wife, and a few others. For us Tallahassee furres, we have http://www.furryoutpost.net/ if you wanna look any of us up, I'm not on it yet,I need to make a site.  

Alexus Von Lupine

Salen-Stormwing

Fashionable Protagonist

25,515 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:04 am
I'm in Jacksonville myself. You part of the Florida Furs list? Also PawPet MegaPlex is coming to Jax in early '07. 3nodding I can't wait to go! heart  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:54 am
I seriously hope that I'll be able to go to that,maybe if I can tune my vehicle up enough and then find a place to stay,and then my biggest obstacle...convincing my parents to let me go -.-  

Alexus Von Lupine

Shadows sweet embrace

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 4:33 pm
For the most part Lexi, only a few furs can come. 'Sides most furs are to the north or west sadly.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:53 am
Yeah. I know, I might be able to talk to Strider or his wife and see if they wanna meet up again sometime, but I want this to at least be a small party or something of the like,I guess I'll just have to wait till I can haul off to a con.  

Alexus Von Lupine

Shadows sweet embrace

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 1:13 pm
Yea, but you know that your parents won't let you. I was so close to going to the Mid-west fur fest, but my parents wouldn't let me go. I should have gone like two years ago.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:06 pm
Damn, I live in clearwater. Can't make that drive. sorry...  

TowynCoyote

Alexus Von Lupine

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 5:18 am
It's okay...Sigh, I can't make any trips right now , my vehicle is ******** to bloody hell,I had a car accident on saturday night...I'm a little hurt but I'm toughing it out so my car insurance rates don't come up. I'm taking it to court, because this wasn't an accident that was my fault even though they're sticking me with it, the moron was speeding and then slammed on their brakes and I hit the back of them. But yea, he flunked the breathilizer test, so I'm probably not getting charged. So that's all good.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:32 am
That's good, but you do need to watch your speed as well. I know how you drive and on day it will be on you. I would hate to see that day, even though you and I have a bad spell every now and again I still love you and I wold hate you see you hurt. So just go a little slower from now on. Ok?  

Shadows sweet embrace

Alexus Von Lupine

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:04 am
Actually I was going the speed limit and the whole deal. Because I don't drive like that at night, I was paying attention, it's odd, I apparently got involved in an accident with two dodge vans,same color,same model, one year apart.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:10 am
That is very odd....if not a little funny. So what's going on?  

Shadows sweet embrace

Alexus Von Lupine

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:14 am
*smirk* Well nothing much,screwing around for fourth period,why you at school right now? XD, I'm in comp lab 2 room.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff