Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have one?
  yes
  no
View Results

DJ Database

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:03 pm
Hey, i am very interested in these dolls called Little apple dolls and were wondering if there were anyone else who liked them. I know that they are pretty popular with just about everyone. Goths, Punks...um...normals? I guess. Anyways, I like them a lot and were wondering if there were anyone else who liked them! Mines name is Elysia! I got her just a little while ago and im saving for more! Here are a few pictures of them That I found:

User Image
Thats Elysia! I have that one

And these two are the ones im saving for:
User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:14 pm
They are adorable, I just probably wouldn't want one staring at me at nighttime. sweatdrop  

Spooky Ames

KeliJo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:17 pm
my little girl has one.

Not sure witch though? My friend got it for her. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:27 pm
Sorceress Ameneka
They are adorable, I just probably wouldn't want one staring at me at nighttime. sweatdrop

Thats what my boyfriend is all disturbed about! Anytime I mention them he shivers because they allways STARE at him in hottopic like they hate him or something! for some reason when they look at me Im like "aww cute!" And there all "... *^^*" Mine doesnt stare at me though. Shes a good dolly! She sits with her apple by my TV making not a sound looking at nothing!  

DJ Database

[ Die Katze ]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:57 pm
i've never heard of these.

but now that i've seen them i want one.
even though it wouldn't match my room
since it's all decked out in faeries.

details, please?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 10:21 pm
The first time I saw those dolls, I wanted one, but whenever I had the money to get one, they were all gone. :C They're so cute.  

BabyEaterLad

DJ Database

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:13 pm
BabyEaterLad
The first time I saw those dolls, I wanted one, but whenever I had the money to get one, they were all gone. :C They're so cute.

You can buy them off of ebay! And you know a thing that REALLY works is keep the money you have in your pocket whenever you go to the store and dont spend it! Save money for other things! So that when they are actually there you can buy one! or you can go on hottopic.com  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:14 pm
[ Die Katze ]
i've never heard of these.

but now that i've seen them i want one.
even though it wouldn't match my room
since it's all decked out in faeries.

details, please?

Ill PM them to you  

DJ Database

Dirzdra

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:14 pm
Actually, I've never heard of them, and I'm not really all that interested. I guess that's just my typical reaction when I've seen the "voodoo" dolls at Spencer's, which are okay. Now, I found this site where this chick makes dolls look truly awsome and grotesque. I don't like all of the ones she has up now, but she updates it. Dolly  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:28 pm
Kitsune-Yokai
Actually, I've never heard of them, and I'm not really all that interested. I guess that's just my typical reaction when I've seen the "voodoo" dolls at Spencer's, which are okay. Now, I found this site where this chick makes dolls look truly awsome and grotesque. I don't like all of the ones she has up now, but she updates it. Dolly

They arent Voodoo whatsoever! They are just collectible dolls! They have pin cushion apples but pincushions are a sign of the wounded! And those dolls that lady makes are kinda weird confused Id perfer little apple dolls more  

DJ Database

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:31 pm
Dolls just generally have the ability to creep me out (the more realistic the worse... they look like shrunken corpses)
But with these dolls, I can make an exception.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:43 pm
I like em, but have no idea where to get em, nor could I afford it either.

Wish I had money for that kind of stuff.  

Anonigoth

2aetH

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 11:21 pm
Next time I go, I'm getting one.
Definitely.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 6:30 pm
Want one!  

ceilisidhe

DJ Database

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 6:59 pm
You can get them at:

Hottopic Hottopic.com