View Results

psaturn

Prophet

9,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 12:45 pm
For everybody who wants to do this, this will be like a member log for this subforum. So, just fill out the following format:

Screenname: I think we can all see your screenname when you post, but if you want to make sure that people can see it, this is for you. biggrin
Favs:
Dislikes:
Anything Else you want:
Something you suggest to make this subforum better:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:04 am
i am chessiejo

which is two nicknames put together.

chessie for francesca, my best friend

and jo for me.

Favs: i like classic fantasy, i collect old fantasy books.
i sing, write poetry, and compete at swimming and softball.
i like to walk the mountain paths by moonlight

Dislikes: boors, bigots, self proclaimed experts, bloodshed, greed

Anything Else you want: i am on a spiritual quest
i had a rough life and am trying to piece it together again

oh i will always discuss hazelnuts, they are the best food and flavor there is.

Something you suggest to make this subforum better:
games, i love games
how's about real fantasy stuff, from anime, movies and literature?
erm...rp?  

chessiejo

Maginus

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 4:52 pm
Screenname: Maginus
Favs: gwee, pizza, BK Stackers, greek sex with lady, psaturn
Dislikes: being alone
Anything Else you want: greek sex with lady, to get married soon.
Something you suggest to make this subforum better: greek sex  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:08 pm
<------------my screename---------->
Favs: maginus, video games, music, House, and lots more. heart
Dislikes: maginus' friend, stupid people, boring professors, and moldy bread.
Anything Else: Um....don't know.
Something you suggest to make this subforum better: I'm asking you.  

psaturn

Prophet

9,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Contributor 150

Crying Angel of sorrow

650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:11 am
Screenname: Crying Angel of Sorrow crying
Favs: Anime, manga, fanfic's and anything that has HARRY POTTER!!! rofl
Dislikes: Well, there isn't much I don't like . . . . Oh rap. scream
Anything Else you want:
I'm happy go lucky person. I'm a yaoi fangirl. I'm in love with Harry Potter heart , sad I know, but that's me. I know Espanish (me mexican eek ), english and some japanisen. blaugh

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 1:17 pm

Screenname: Midoriko Hyuuga

Favs: Anime, Manga, fantasy (=^.^=), roleplaying, running buisnesses, watching after people

Dislikes: Selfish people, people who think they're "all that", lots of other things

Anything Else you want: I recently dyed my hair black and it looks good. I've got green eyes that like to change from bright green to grey with my mood. Wish my hair would do that... Anyway! I enjoy reading and I love my practice in archery. I come off a 'people person' to those that don't really know me all too well. Those who do know me well... They know it's a mask. (=^.^=) I get headaches really easily from seemingly annoying people and also from sunlight for some odd reason. Though I'll put up a tough front I'm glad to be anyone's friend at any given time. Especially if they're in pain or sad. I love roleplaying! As long as it's not like : Random person: "*kills you* "Hahaha! I win!" Me: -.- ".... Idiot..." *sends a dagger through your chest* Reason I don't like those types is because it's GOD MODING and I'll return the favor. Oh! Did I mention I've got kinda an OCD for spelling things correctly and that I tend to ramble? But you probably could've figured that out.... And that, my friends, is my reality.

Something you suggest to make this subforum better: I haven't been here long but I've also got alot of ideas in my head! Should I think of any I'll let you know! *nods*

Midoriko Hyuuga

xoxJanellxox

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:32 am
screenname: xoxJanellxox

Favs: drawing, music(evanescence, green day, my chemical romance) poetry

Dislikes: overly selfconfident people, people who want u to be just like them, when people lie just to make u happy, preppy pop music domokun , lyers, people who act like ur friend then turn around and stab u in the back...

Anything else you want: mm...i dunno...i'm single now mrgreen haha a friend of mine tried to "help" him and i out and it kinda backfired... i have 139 gold... hehe i am boring.. just randomly saying stuff....mwahahaha i speak the cold hard truth....yeaah.....

Something you suggest to make this sub-forum better: maybe less obsession over anime.. i like anime n all... but wow some people are crazy about it.
ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 11:49 am
Screenname: Dragonfly_231
Favs: dragonflies, cats, books, Gaia, myspace, hotmail, yahoo, music, movies.
Dislikes: certain people... large dogs, spider webs(i hate walking into them!)
Anything Else you want: i dunno
Something you suggest to make this subforum better: more glitter and color

Dragonfly_231

zb0i

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:05 pm
hi i hate when im new to places!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 12:23 pm
favs: video games, reading, talking, listening to music, animals, making amv's.
dislikes: people who depend on others for everything, people who get mad at everything, and many more....
anything else: well, I am obssessed with the game Kingdom Hearts, so that is really it...... I also like going on random internet sites.
Something to make the subforum better: sparkles, more color  

larxene 12

4,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200

sidplusnancy

Newbie Conqueror

30,175 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:38 pm
I'm the bad guy  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 3:44 pm
My name, as you can see, is My Deep Sadness. I will not tell you why or what my real name is. biggrin

I like: cake, pie, sugar, candy(not the kind with bugs in it xp ), Inuyasha, Full Metal Alchemist, Naruto, Trigun, Ouran High School Host Club, Death Note, movies, t.v., the computer, nice people, talking to nice people, my friends, reading, writing, drawing, and good will towards men. And don't forget a side of yaoi! heart dramallama

I dislike: people trying to prove me wrong, when I know I'm right, Christians, bad movies, bad anime, abusive people, stupid people, mean people, my enemies, school, getting bad grades, lemon juice in a cut, getting hurt, and bad tasting food. dramallama

I'm unsure what could make this forum any better! whee Maybe, you could give out candy. blaugh  

AliasL

EnvysLoveSlave

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:19 pm
Screenname:EnvysLoveSlave
Favs: Envy from FMA, FMA, most of the homunculi, black, purple, silver and green, animals,cloud based stuff, yaoi, yuri, manga my pets, pizza, dark chocolate, reading
Dislikes:Squidbillies,Asuka from Eva, high humidity, concieted snobs, flamers, trolls, Mtv and its Real World Road rules crap, Neopets, biggots, people against yaoi and yuri, homophobics, N00Bs, spoiled brats, and my enemies in the world, elitests, crap anime (and there are some stinkers out there).

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 2:31 pm
Screenname: Gruvv (Pronounced Groove)
Favs: Um, i like a lot of things. Drawing, video games, Pyramid Head, Silent Hill, survival horrors, Samurai 7, jesters, and cool nice people. I also love other artists! heart
Dislikes: Noob haters... we were all noobs once, people that assume crap, people that are biggots, and people that make stereo types of others, I also hate those with no tolerance (though i lack tolerance for those with no tolerance... so ?)
Anything Else you want: Some jester makeup
Something you suggest to make this subforum better: umm... i dunno yet 3nodding  

Gruvv

pyro_kitty2000

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 10:57 am
Screenname: pyro_kitty2000
Favs: fire, cats, books, music
Dislikes: stupid people, pink, stupid people, modern pop culture, stupid people...
Anything Else you want: I like to read just about anything, write (poems, short stories, novels), swim
Something you suggest to make this subforum better: I like this forum. Plus, I'm new, so I don't see how I have room to talk just yet...^_^  
15: Fantasy Land

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff