Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Bad Teachers! (I'm sorry if this is already a topic) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nazo no Kanjojin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 3:40 pm
I have this teacher, and her name is Ms. Snider. I HATE HER. She bends stories, thinks that she is above other people, or she is just a black male hater. FK, I WISH THAT SHE WOULD FKN DIE!!!!!!!!!!

Post more on your bad teachers...or your MANIACAL TEACHERS. twisted twisted evil evil  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 4:07 pm
I don't recall seeing this as a topic before.

But, "FK, I WISH THAT SHE WOULD FKN DIE!!!!!!!!!!" isn't the type of sentiment I enjoy seeing so let's tone it down a notch, eh?
It's fine to say you dislike a person, but try not to go overboard.
If you don't mind me saying, you don't need to use more than three exclimation marks at the most to get the point across.  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

BleachTheirEyes

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 4:24 pm
Hmm.. My school tends to have odd teachers, but I'll happily rant about the better-ish ones. =D

My English teacher of last year has a quirky sense of humor that includes stealing students' shoes and tossing them across the room. Some kids hate him, but hes supercool. In college he was the bass-player in a metal band, but recently a friend of mine has gotten him into goth-rock. We baked him a cake monday for his birthday.

The other english teacher knows a ton of goth-rock and indie. He burns CDs for a friend of mine. He also likes cake icing.

The english teacher of my freshman year was raised a quaker. She later married some guy in China. While I don't really know how that happened, she was a pretty horrible teacher with a bad case of OCD.

My photography teacher last year was this huge round man that was in the Israeli army. He's a strange mix between following Judaism and Buddhism. I didn't have him as a teacher my first year of highschool, but he was out for a month because he fell of a mountain during one of the school breaks. He's a super tough grader, but a wonderful photography teacher.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:12 pm
My principal teaches us, and she be crazy. xp
She is very fat and very old and she is the founder of my school. She has us going to her house thats around a hundred years old to clean it for her, she raises sheep and makes us take care of them, she is obsessed with wooden fences and trees, she makes us use bow saws and sheares tp cut down vines, she drives around in a golf cart 'cause she's too fat to walk, she hates people who chew gum and thinks that saddlebags are fire hazards, and the list goes on and on.....
She be crazy. xp  

ChiRubian

Perestroyka

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:45 am
I had the best history teacher last year before I started college. He was one of those teachers who treated us more like mates than students, and we loved him for it. The funniest time was when we had a lesson, and his chair broke as he sat on it...So he taught the remainder of the next five minutes from the floor before saying "James can have this chair," refering to this one guy who was always late...Hilarious.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 11:41 am
i dont have a bad teacher for the fact that im now homeschooled but my old school was hell for me. why you ask well the school was anti-goth if they knew i was a goth id get the worst treatment posible.
good thing im outa there  

darkrock64

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 11:57 am
Current worst teacher is my English Language teacher... that damned woman can't teach to save her life. I have had to correct her on grammar twice now. She also claims to be a university lecturer....and she's had one of her students correcting her!!!......grrrr. I'm having to teach myself the subject so I at least get a passing grade gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:01 pm
My teacher's were mean as hell when I was in school. I had one that called students and myself stupid right to our faces infront of the classroom. I didn't like her, course I went off and called her a b***h right back and didn't care.  

GreedsLittleEdo

Nazo no Kanjojin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:18 pm
IY_and_MCR
I don't recall seeing this as a topic before.

But, "FK, I WISH THAT SHE WOULD FKN DIE!!!!!!!!!!" isn't the type of sentiment I enjoy seeing so let's tone it down a notch, eh?
It's fine to say you dislike a person, but try not to go overboard.
If you don't mind me saying, you don't need to use more than three exclimation marks at the most to get the point across.

Heh...sorry. sweatdrop This teacher I was referring to almost got me suspended 3 TIMES, is a racist and a sexist, and she nags. I can tolerate some nagging (I space out too much, so I need to be reminded), but this woman nags like it's her life.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:24 pm
Um....Okami_Sensei
Do you by chance go to Northwest High School in Wichita?  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

BlairyFairy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:12 pm
I have awesome teachers, so I can't complain.
Well, my physics teacher is't the greatest.
But other then that I'm fine.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:25 am
I hate my teacher because he is stupid. I'm taking grade 11 biology, but I'm in grade 12 and I won't have time to take bio12. I only took the grade 11 course because I wanted to learn about biology. But that's not really happening. The worst part is, It's supposed to be a level1 course, or and enriched course. Most of what I learn comes from my boyfriend who is taking the regular course at the other school here. He is learning so much more that I am. sad

Also, my teacher is creepy, looks and smells like death, And takes marks off for stupid reasons. I lost marks on an assignment because I didn't dumb it down enough. It wasn't even complicated in the slightest! Basically he is stupid and cannot handle big words.  

Alice_K8

MortSanglant

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:40 am
I don't have any prejudiced teachers. I don't believe I ever have.

But my Scriptures professor this semester is extemely stupid. I can't even tell you how many times I've had to correct him for misquoting or not knowing funadmental things about what we're learning.

The sad thing is I'm pretty sure he was relying on the fact that the majority of people don't read the Bible; therefore, he's not trying too hard to get his facts exactly straight, etc..

Or he really is just that stupid. And in that case, I have no clue why he's teaching.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:35 am
All my teachers are manic so there is to many story to tell...  

Turn-Based Addict

Backwoods Phantom

SamuraiArren

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:31 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
Um....Okami_Sensei
Do you by chance go to Northwest High School in Wichita?
You live in Wichita? lol. So do I.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces