Updates and News!!! (5/19/10) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dr Preferences
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 1:43 pm
The guild hompage has just been given a picture. Cheers!
Compliments of myself.

This is where I, and other mods (+ Water 7) shall post new additions to this grand guild! cool  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 1:21 pm
Update!!!
The Friends of Mineral Town RP is completed. Cheers!
All we need now are RPers.  

Dr Preferences
Crew

Water 7
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 6:04 pm
Update!!!
"The Harvest Moon Monthly" is a new feature....as of...yesterday I think.. anyway! I forgot to post an update!

enjoy! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 11:17 am
FoMT RP v.1.2

There were some things I had left off in the RP, but they are fixed now. So, it is finally complete! Cheers! mrgreen  

Dr Preferences
Crew

Water 7
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 11:58 am
update!!
I made a guild mule...so send your donations to him please. 3nodding

update!! I need ideas on Festivals....as the harvest moon monthly...wasn't really a good idea on my part.. sweatdrop so please.....drop a line..(PM) blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 3:35 pm
Water and I have come up with an idea...
The RP shall open when someone chooses Thomas, the mayor. All other people can move into Mineral Town later, and thus, open their businesses.  

Dr Preferences
Crew

Maiden of Night

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 7:32 pm
Update:

We don't have to worry about getting any new members since I've begun to notice that we've been getting more join requests each day. 3nodding I've admitted at least 17 people today. Our guild is growing even bigger!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 5:51 am
Ok guys! I have been noticing that a lot of the people in the guild's official FoMT RP don't get on much anymore... But there are other guild members that get on frequently and don't have a character because somebody has taken one thay want. If certain members don't start posting again they shall, in turn, forfeit their character to someone who would be in the guild more. That is all. Cheers!  

Dr Preferences
Crew

Water 7
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 5:03 pm
it appears that there have been lots of threads that are not related to Harvest Moon in any way...so I purchased a sub-forum for the guild where you can post ANYTHING you want as long as you keep it PG-13 and the rules of the guild apply in the sub-forum as well, so you can be banned for what you post in there! 3nodding
HAVE FUN! smile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 6:39 pm
Attention fellow guild members!
Well, all of you in the guild's official FoMT RP. sweatdrop

At long last someone has chosen The Mayor. So I have unlocked the topic, at least I will when I finish posting this. ^^ Anyone who is a character in the RP may post, but if someone who is not a character posts, I shall delete the post and PM the person regarding it. Other mods follow my example. Thank you. XP

This does not mean that users who haven't joined the RP can't join it just means their character will have to move in. ^^ For those who have a character and have not been active guild members. If someone who posts more frequently requests your character I shall PM you about it. So you won't be unaware of the loss of your character. ^^
Cheers!! mrgreen  

Dr Preferences
Crew

Flip -n- Dip

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:57 pm
I noticed there has been a lot of people making roleplays lately, so I asked Water 7 to make a subforum just for them.
So for now on, please make all roleplay threads in the subforum.
Thanks. n_n

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:51 pm
How creepy is it that this was updated last almost a year ago?
I should really get on this account more..

For those who don't know, this is Princess Cheese's old account.
Anyways, the Tek Tek Harvest Moon Contest has been created, and we will be accepting entries August 1st.
I will also be making a guild mule, so feel free to send any donations for this contest, and future contests to it.
Don't worry, I will be sharing the account with a trusted member. I'm not going to run away with your money.
I will post a new thread with the mule once I have the energy to make it. It is nearly 1 AM here.

Flip -n- Dip

Water 7
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 11:16 am
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR

ok, so i know its not Christmas anymore but i was busy over the holidays too wink

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:49 am
Update:

This is the 20,000th post in The Harvest Moon Guild!  

Water 7
Captain

Water 7
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:49 pm
Update:

we just purchased an additional sub-forum and it should be open sometime later today. surprised

And of coarse "The Harvest Moon Guild's Secret Guild" which was added to our many features yesterday.  
The Harvest Moon Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff