Reply S.P.A.M. : Spacious Pocket of Absolute Miscellaneous-ness
New Here... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tianta

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:02 am
Thought I should say hi, since I'm new here.
I'm 21, female, in Ontario Canada and have been Wiccan/Pagan for about 6 years now. I don't practice as much as I use to, but would like to get into it more again. I love chatting with others of the faith and so if anyone here wants to PM me..feel free!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 3:23 pm
Welcome to Sacred Sources! 4laugh

Glad to see another fellow Canuck on the boards wink

The Bookwyrm
Crew

DR490N

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 4:20 pm
geez and here i was thinking i must be the only pagan in ontario. you wouldnt happen to live in london would you?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:46 pm
Or in Barrie?
[looks hopeful]
I'm in Barrie. But I don't know any other Pagan's aside from the ladies and gentlemen in the Earth and Sky connection.
But they are all Wiccan's, and I'm not. So I feel out of place when I'm around them for long periods of time, and tend not to hang with them.
Yay for Pagan's in Ontario.
Welcome.

Winter Black
Crew

Tianta

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:33 pm
hehe, thanks for the wlecome! I'm just happy seeing even Canadians on here let alone Ontarians...lol
I'm sadly from neither...I'm in the middle of no where, so have even less people of the same faith than you guys...lol I'm in between (an hour from each) Ottawa, Cornwall, and Kingston. Closest city would be Brockville(where I work)....yea...yippie...*rolls eyes* LOL

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 11:04 pm
welcome! Im relatively new here, too!  

Kakure Basho

The Bookwyrm
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:49 am
Tianta
hehe, thanks for the wlecome! I'm just happy seeing even Canadians on here let alone Ontarians...lol
I'm sadly from neither...I'm in the middle of no where, so have even less people of the same faith than you guys...lol I'm in between (an hour from each) Ottawa, Cornwall, and Kingston. Closest city would be Brockville(where I work)....yea...yippie...*rolls eyes* LOL

I may be headed for Brockville next fall for grad school, leaving behind me the ever unpredictable weather of Nova Scotia behind me.

Speaking of unpredictable weather, how did you Ontarians survive that freak snow storm? I hope none of you were hit too badly.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:03 pm
I live in the US... But I've BEEN to Canada! *looks hopeful*

I also am French-Canadian, if just paying a visit to Canada once didn't help me into the "cool club". *looks hopeful a second time*  

Seira Relur

DR490N

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:58 pm
i dont go outside too much, due to my problems with the sun and bright stuff....yeah...in my area of london it wasnt too bad. a bit of snow this year made me a little cold, but i like the cold so that wasnt too big a problem. it just kinda sucked having only a tshirt, lightweight hoodie thats all ripped up and safety pinned, and a leather fall jacket to keep the cold off of me, and the bus to school was 10 minutes late, so i was outside freezing my rocks off for 30 minutes, and my hands went numb. stupid city busses with their shitty engines...yup. i'm getting a real nice coat soon though, although it wont do me that much good if the weather drops below 30 degrees.

ANIME DUSTER IS WIN!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:23 am
Ontario? That's where some of the coolest Pagan stuff happens! One of my favorite podcasts is done out of that area!  

Starlock
Crew

DR490N

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:29 pm
what one?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:31 am
DR490N
what one?

Deos Shadow. Speaking of which I'm a bit behind on the episodes (sobs)  

Starlock
Crew

Childhood Dreams

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 10:20 pm

Ooh! Ooh! Ontarian over this way!

But sadly I don't live there anymore... my dad's in the military and we were posted to Colorado summer of last year. I really miss Kingston.

And are you serious, Starlock? I'll really have to look into that when I move back to Kingston in two/three years for university. Well, that's the plan anyway.

And yay for another French-Canadian! *hugs Seira* =3

()() ()()
( . .) (. . )
O('')('') ('')('')O

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:39 pm
Glad you finally introduced yourself razz

Working on your biology project, eh?  

Quadadiddle
Crew

Seira Relur

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 10:05 pm
Childhood Dreams

Ooh! Ooh! Ontarian over this way!

But sadly I don't live there anymore... my dad's in the military and we were posted to Colorado summer of last year. I really miss Kingston.

And are you serious, Starlock? I'll really have to look into that when I move back to Kingston in two/three years for university. Well, that's the plan anyway.

And yay for another French-Canadian! *hugs Seira* =3

()() ()()
( . .) (. . )
O('')('') ('')('')O

Aww, YAY! *returns hug* Everybody makes fun of me in Ohio for it. They also make fun of my Mikmaq tribe heritage. cry  
S.P.A.M. : Spacious Pocket of Absolute Miscellaneous-ness

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff