Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asuma's death
  YES FINALLY
  WTF NOOOOOO
  Lolz Shikamaru's a smoker how corny
  I'm an idiot and didn't listen to the spoiler warning.
View Results

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 12:14 pm
SO the whole chapter was hokey and stuff, but OKAY SERIOUSLY FIRST MAJOR CHARACTER DEATH PARTY TIME FUN TIME.

Ino being a medic = lame
Asuma's heartfeltness = hokey
Ino... got uglier? Argh.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 2:17 pm
I'm confused sweatdrop  

churrlo

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 3:06 pm
Asuma died.
It's a party.
Ino's a medic.
Asuma gave a hokey speech.
Ino got uglier.
Shikamaru smokes.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 3:51 pm
how did Ino get ugly? Show me pictures!  

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

churrlo

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:06 pm
That's kinda sad sad  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:13 pm
User Image

It was sad. ):

User Image

Historical

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:51 pm
You show the true signs of idiocy I deal with every day.

Asuma always had a heart. We just never knew him very well. He is still a pretty mysterious character.

Shikamaru doesn't smoke! Read the damn chapter...
"I knew I'd hate smoking... the smoke gets in my eyes"
He wasn't smoking TO smoke... It was sentamental to him. I'm not sure how, but it was.
I'm just...

I'm sick of fangirls not getting anything. Worst of all, all you could do was oh, mention... stuff that wasn't even spoilers? They aren't even true. Shikamaru took a drag. So what? It's not like they say; you're not immediately addicted. And since he said, "I knew I'd hate smoking..." That leads me to believe, well, that he still hates it... Step off the Shika. mad  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 6:07 am
Do you have any heart what so ever?

In case you can't tell, the scene was actually VERY sad to Asuma fans. Hell, you didn't even need to be that big of a fan to cry even a little bit! I wasn't; and I was sitting there bawling my eyes out! Honestly, you really need to respect the fans more than that.

Also, I don't see what you mean by " Ino getting uglier" It was ONE FREAKING CHAPTER. Nobody can transform there look in one chapter ( Not counting Tranfromation Jutsus, haha) Ino fan or not, I don't really get at what you're saying.  

Public Pervert

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 3:08 pm
Hoshiko-Narutos_Girl
Do you have any heart what so ever?

In case you can't tell, the scene was actually VERY sad to Asuma fans. Hell, you didn't even need to be that big of a fan to cry even a little bit! I wasn't; and I was sitting there bawling my eyes out! Honestly, you really need to respect the fans more than that.

Also, I don't see what you mean by " Ino getting uglier" It was ONE FREAKING CHAPTER. Nobody can transform there look in one chapter ( Not counting Tranfromation Jutsus, haha) Ino fan or not, I don't really get at what you're saying.
*raises hand* Still depressed. xd I love Asuma... But I love Shikamaru more. surprised exclaim Either way, Asuma died, and Shikamaru was very emotionally affected. How could I not be sad? Two of my favorite characters got the short end of the stick. Bawling... that's the word to describe my immediate reaction. Threw myself into bed with the lights off. gonk My mom thought it was about a boy (a real boy, I mean xd ).

Ino is cuter! Look at this face!
User Image

I mean... her body is hecks better, too. Though I'm mad she didn't wear her headband. At all.
User Image
I think they're all growing well... Mmm, look at that hunk of babe! *licks picture* xd
gonk Even Chouji looks loads better than he did before.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 3:30 pm
xd I don't think Shikamaru is really a smoker... because of what Shikalee already quoted. It really is JUST sentimental to him... because Asuma smoked if I'm not mistaken, or if he didn't he always had a cig in his mouth didn't he?  

churrlo

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 3:46 pm
churrlo
xd I don't think Shikamaru is really a smoker... because of what Shikalee already quoted. It really is JUST sentimental to him... because Asuma smoked if I'm not mistaken, or if he didn't he always had a cig in his mouth didn't he?
Right. He definately doesn't like it... it was... sentamental.

Yes, but I don't think that's the only reason. It's the last thing Asuma touched, and the last thing he wanted. It's the last thing Asuma enjoyed, besides the presence of his students. When they first met, the smoke burned their eyes... made them cough. I know it's strange but... that cigarette brought back the sensory moments of when they first met. Not necessarily a plesant memory... but the meeting of someone so special... as... strange as it were... could have made him very emotional. I'm not sure if that makes sense. Sensory memory best understood by everyone is sight. For him, it was smell, taste, and feeling.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 8:14 pm
Couldn't have said it better myself! 3nodding  

churrlo

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:17 am
Shikalee

Asuma always had a heart. We just never knew him very well. He is still a pretty mysterious character.

He wasn't smoking TO smoke... It was sentamental to him. I'm not sure how, but it was.
I'm just...

I'm sick of fangirls not getting anything. Worst of all, all you could do was oh, mention... stuff that wasn't even spoilers? They aren't even true. Shikamaru took a drag. So what? It's not like they say; you're not immediately addicted. And since he said, "I knew I'd hate smoking..." That leads me to believe, well, that he still hates it... Step off the Shika. mad
You misunderstood what I said. "Shikamaru smokes" doesn't mean he lights up all the time, it means he well... smoked.

Shikamaru smokes in that chapter, making what I said entirely true.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:24 am
Beware the Shikalee  

churrlo

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:54 am
Captain Verd
Shikalee

I'm just...

You misunderstood what I said. "Shikamaru smokes" doesn't mean he lights up all the time, it means he well... smoked.

Shikamaru smokes in that chapter, making what I said entirely true.
It was stupid. It's a ******** party? Please. Don't try to say in anyway that what you were saying was mature. You threw this s**t out on the table in a pretty ******** up manner. Luckily, there aren't that many Asuma fans, but if there were, you'd be getting your a** flamed to a nice shade of black. mad

See, there's something amazing about the English language. To say, "Shikamaru smokes" is to say he does it regularly. To get the point across that you wish me to believe was your original intent, you would have said, "Shikamaru smoked." But because you were being an a**(admit it) you made a joke out of it...  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff