Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
werewolves? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitties_at_the_disco

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:59 am
I heard sims could be werewolves on the sims 2 pets, does anyone know how? and has anyone had there sim become a werewolf?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 11:08 am
i dont know if they can become werewolves, but ive seen the aspiration thing where they dont want to see one. i guess if you have the right kind of landscape, one will come into the yard.

edit: SPOILER!!! sims can turn into werewolves if they get bit by a wolf.

Small Strawx

Kitties_at_the_disco

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 11:44 am
TigerChild
i dont know if they can become werewolves, but ive seen the aspiration thing where they dont want to see one. i guess if you have the right kind of landscape, one will come into the yard.

where are the wolves? and how do you get them to bite you?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 12:50 pm
Wolves, I think, will normally only appear in heavily wooded areas. So if you want to see a wolf, make sure you have a lot of trees in your garden.  

xMelody

Late Shift

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 2:48 pm
From my understanding the formula is that the chance of a wolf showing up in your yard is 2% X # of trees. If you befriend a wolf you have a chance of an alpha wolf showing up. Those are the ones that can turn you into a werewolf (but you must be friendly with them also).

Just a note being friends with a wolf is hard stuff. It takes 80/80 before they befriend you. Also wolves can tear up your yard even if you don't invite them into the lot unlike normal strays.

Hope this helps.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:48 pm
The wolves have actually shown on the lot I play most. I don't really have too many trees on my lot (a total of 5). I have yet to befriend them due to the fact that they only show on my lot between 4:30 and 6 in the morning. They do, like Late Shift stated, wreak havoc on your yard (they dig holes before they leave).  

FreeYourSoul

Blessed Prophet

9,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Full closet 200

Small Strawx

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 11:58 am
Kittyprincess190
TigerChild

where are the wolves? and how do you get them to bite you?

plant trees and they will come into your yard. i havent figured out how to get bit yet tho.. sad  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 12:00 pm
does anyone know how to get bit? ive made friends with 4 wolves, adopted one, and made friends with the pack leader. 100/100 with the big black one with glowing eyes. but i cant figure out how to get bit. confused  

Small Strawx

Kitties_at_the_disco

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:49 pm
To get bit you have to be freinds with it, then it will randomly bite you

I got my sim to be a werewolf, and the next night (i had already got off the sims 2, and this happened the next day) and they wouldnt turn into werewolves! You could tell inthe morning it looked as if they were turning back, but they stayed normal crying but then when i went back to the neighborhood and the walls didnt show up, and the whole ground was just water, ( only on their lot) and i dont know if that is why, or if it is because of the pond i recently added, so i had to get rid of them and they were my favorite people crying  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:53 pm
cool so you can turn your sims into werewolves now do they destroy things when they change into werewolves and how do you change them into werewolves?  

NekoKisaka

smilylady

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:11 pm
thanks for the helpful information 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 12:35 am
if you have babies it is more likly that a wolf will show up
trees help too
i think there is some other things
you have to have a pet i think
not sure...
and well befriend them
i found that when my sim had thier kids
the wolves came by more often

black_kittie

Lunar-Escape

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 7:29 pm
TigerChild
does anyone know how to get bit? ive made friends with 4 wolves, adopted one, and made friends with the pack leader. 100/100 with the big black one with glowing eyes. but i cant figure out how to get bit. confused

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
THE BLACK ONE WITH GLOWING EYES IT THE LEADER?!?
I wondered who that was. surprised

I wonder what they'll look like as werewolves.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:39 pm
My sim is terrifed of them. They keep coming to her lot anyway. She got bit by another werewolf, not the leader of the pack.  

Silver.-.Bullet

JennnFeee

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 4:42 am
I've never seen wolves but I met with dogs with glowing eyes, are they really dogs? or wolves?  
The Sims Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff