Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE BASSMASTER'S Fishing Guild!!! Giveaway Soon!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply general discussion
Making gold. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TankPunk

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:02 pm
So as far as fishing goes whats the best way to make gold? Should I just sell the fish to logan or try to make items? I'm not quite good enough for durem yet and I have a regular distance rod. Any advice would be appreciated wink .  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:18 pm
Umm.. you can get a decent amount of gold in Port of Gambino... And even in Bass'ken, if you filter..
Anyway.. I jus' sell my small and medium fish to Logan, and the tunas I put in the marketplace..

I know I should sell the small and mediums too, but I don' wanna wait for the gold lol..

Tho I sell mediums from Bass'ken (Bass) in the marketplace 3nodding  

Le Dragriff

Dope Boi Advance

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:53 am
Durem is a good place for gold, fish is 11g+ i think at logan. You should sell you fish at market or to people because they pay more.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:32 am
Some say the marketplace is just too much of a bother, and it's simpler to sell the fish back to Logan or whomever (any of the shops will buy them back), but here's the thing: you can make WAY more money selling them on the market. Seedkins usually go for around 9 apiece...Trout 10 apiece...Tuna 150-200 apiece...wouldn't you rather be making that kind of money?? mrgreen The turnaround time is pretty short, if you price fairly.  

BlueberryJoy

High-functioning Cutesmasher

12,475 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Le Dragriff

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:34 am
BlueberryJoy
Some say the marketplace is just too much of a bother, and it's simpler to sell the fish back to Logan or whomever (any of the shops will buy them back), but here's the thing: you can make WAY more money selling them on the market. Seedkins usually go for around 9 apiece...Trout 10 apiece...Tuna 150-200 apiece...wouldn't you rather be making that kind of money?? mrgreen The turnaround time is pretty short, if you price fairly.

Trout 10g a piece?... Come on now.. They can be sold at Logan's for 12g.. stare  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:49 am
Oops! Sorry, that was a typo. I meant 20. You can get at least 18-20 apiece for trout. 3nodding  

BlueberryJoy

High-functioning Cutesmasher

12,475 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Yang-chan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:23 am
i just like to sell some of my fish for extra gold.
like my pebbos sweatdrop

but i'm just trying to make a hat for now. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:19 pm
DONT SELL TO LOGAN!! Make a fish item shop in this guild or in the game item exchange and u can sell for 2X logan price at least  

thebassmaster

Remus_Lupin3

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:27 pm
You could start a fishing store with your own prices with people to buy them. I have got a store blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:40 pm
dont dell to logan
sell at the market place
it will give so much more gold per fish, especially if u sell in bulk
helms and helmets are good ideas too
striper helmets sell for around 20000  

AznFraud

Yang-chan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:38 am
AznFraud
dont dell to logan
sell at the market place

striper helmets are that much!?
what's the most expensive fish helmet? ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:30 am
Yang-chan
AznFraud
dont dell to logan
sell at the market place

AznFraud, striper helmets are around 14000 in the market.
Yang-chan, the most expensive helmet out there is the candy striper helmet i think.

i think its best to sell large fish in marketplace, as they are worth far more than at Logan(3-5 times sellback price). the smaller fish are not that much of a difference. biggrin  

vgupta

Yang-chan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:10 am
vgupta
Yang-chan
AznFraud
dont dell to logan
sell at the market place

AznFraud, striper helmets are around 14000 in the market.
Yang-chan, the most expensive helmet out there is the candy striper helmet i think.

i think its best to sell large fish in marketplace, as they are worth far more than at Logan(3-5 times sellback price). the smaller fish are not that much of a difference. biggrin

alright, thanks!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 9:33 am
hmmmm i think if you have a distance rod you should be good enough for durem it just takes more time & patience not to mention more than a little luck.it gets frustrating there sometimes but stick it out you'll get the hang of it and its good practice gambino & bassken seems so easy after fishing durem smile  

OnionKingTheDragonSlayer

Sicko Zero

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:37 pm
You can sell the fish individually at the market or in groups of 10 or something. That will make you alot of extra gold, alot more then from Logan. You should also upgrade to a Distance Rod PLUS to increase the chance of getting better fish and reeling them in easier. Hope that helps.  
general discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff