Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:12 am
I know it's not out yet, but hopefully it will be by the time i wake up....so if anybody gets the raw or translated copy or anything, discuss it here^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:10 am
The raw is out right now at narutomangareturns.

From what I've seen, this seems like an interesting chapter. The AL speaks alot and Hidan seems to be arguing with him too. And I'm glad to see Yugito again.  

Imanyueru

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:05 am
yeah, I've seen the raw, and I just wish they'd show his face;( i'm tired of not finding out who he is sad  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:56 am
Nephite Warrior
yeah, I've seen the raw, and I just wish they'd show his face;( i'm tired of not finding out who he is sad

I guess patience and suspense is a style that Kishimoto has here.

I've been wanting to see who this guy look like too (I thought he'd be revealed in this or the last chapter). But more at the place that he stay at, with that weird statue and all. I wonder if that has any signinficance later on...

But other than that, I'm waiting for the translation.  

Imanyueru

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:38 pm
Quote:
The AL speaks alot

for now, i think we should just call him AL...and doesnt it look like Al has Sharingan???  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:23 pm
Well ok...we know the Akatsuki's plans, Naruto apparently has an idea to his Rasengen problem, and I can't help feel that the Akatsuki leader is a tad...crazy...? I don't know, his ideas aren't original in the end compared to a lot of other bad guys(with the take over the world thing) but the way he wants to do...wow. Never would have thought that would be their intention though.

No word on Asuma though. =(  

Mr._Stabby

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:31 pm
Nephite Warrior
I know it's not out yet, but hopefully it will be by the time i wake up....so if anybody gets the raw or translated copy or anything, discuss it here^_^
Gay. It's guild tradition for the poster to read it!! crying  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:33 pm
Asuma will probably be honored after some big battle. That's how it was for Sondaime 3rd.  

Syndactyly

Classic Black Sheep

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:12 pm
Pff. I thought their plan would have been far more menacing and interesting than just taking over the world. At least the chapter shows the leader’s personality a bit and gives us a glimpse of the alleged female akatsuki member.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:21 pm
Goal
Akatsuki's overall goal is world domination. To achieve that goal, the leader has set up a three-step process to work their way to it. First, they plan to obtain a large amount of money to support their organization. Second, they plan to set up a mercenary group loyal to no village. Because there haven't been any wars in some time, they can convince the smaller countries to hire them over the larger asking prices of the five main villages. By using the tailed beasts, they can start wars and then immediately quell them, convincing every country to depend on them and cornering the market in shinobi labor. Finally, after they're the only major force of shinobi in existence, they can easily conquer the other countries.  

Samurai Senel

dazzle dazzle dazzle

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:53 pm
Classic Black Sheep
Pff. I thought their plan would have been far more menacing and interesting than just taking over the world. At least the chapter shows the leader’s personality a bit and gives us a glimpse of the alleged female akatsuki member.

I agree. Being that they are the Akatsuki, I thought that their evil scheme would be insanely out there sad  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 6:43 am
I thought they'd much rather be bandits in the shadows forever rather than be out in the open as humble dictators.  

Syndactyly

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 2:14 pm
Mr._Stabby
Naruto apparently has an idea to his Rasengen problem

I think I understand his idea......he was telling kakashi he couldnt do both things at the same time to put the wind into rasengan.......and Kakashi did the kagebunshin thing......just think....if Naruto can't do the wind manipulation, and Rasengan at the same time, then why doesnt he do one, and have his clone help do the other, and then put them together^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 6:21 pm
Well, at least this plan is well-tought, AL took his time on thinking it instead of just saying ''LIEK OMG LETZ ROOL TEH WERLD!''  

Pekora

Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games