Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
was sailor Uranus Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lesbian?
  yes
  no
View Results

ForbiddenSacrifice

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:22 pm
Was sailor saturn a lesbian? because i recall her and sailor saturn having numorous semi love seens where she would be holding sailor saturn and come very close to her face as if to kiss her. and there would be much passion in that seen. and i dont remember her doing that to any other scouts.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:34 pm
Uranus was with Neptune. Saturn was like a daughter to her (after she decided NOT to kill her).  

Darkness Cake

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:38 pm
Now there was some references to a possible future relationship between Saturn/Hotaru and Chibi-Usa.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:17 pm
in japan she is les and cousins of michelle.. so pretty much its looked at as a good thing
here in america they make it bad! BEING lesbian or,bi, or even gay is nto bad!  

Minnie001

5,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Consumer 100

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:20 pm
Minnie001
in japan she is les and cousins of michelle.. so pretty much its looked at as a good thing
here in america they make it bad! BEING lesbian or,bi, or even gay is nto bad!

In Japan she's ONLY lesbian. They are only cousins in America... damn pigs...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 7:20 am
WOAH...how could anyone ever see Uranus and Saturn???  

HardCandyHitsugi

2,450 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

AmethystHeart

2,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 3:31 pm
Sailor Saturn made implications with ChibiUSA. But it was Sailor Neptune and Uranus that were the couple. Cousins in the US, damn DIC for changing it.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:57 am
I say Hotaru & Chibiusa ALL the Way!!  

User_8572

xoRockStarxBby

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 1:33 pm
ya my sis told me that this happened with them. (she watches the jap one) lol  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:25 pm
Yeah...definitely Ruka x Michi....  

Mercuryangel
Crew

Hatsumigirl

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:10 pm
I say a manga picture with Hotaru & Chibi-usa kissing.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 10:20 pm
AmethystHeart
Sailor Saturn made implications with ChibiUSA. But it was Sailor Neptune and Uranus that were the couple. Cousins in the US, damn DIC for changing it.

Actually, it wasn't DiC. It was CWi.

And as for the manga of Hotaru and Chibi-Usa kissing, it was most likely doujinshi.  

Solar Kitty-chan

Unicorntatttoo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 10:59 pm
Haruka and Michiru are so obviously lesbian partners. I was just recently watching Sailor Moon Sailor Star and in one episode they met Usagi at the park were she was meeting Seiya, but that has nothing to do with anything. But, Michiru grabbed onto Haruka's arm and pulled her away. Haruka complained about Michiru hurting her and said that she wanted her to touch her gentle, Michiru replied "When we're alone" or something along those lines.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 7:56 am
Yeah, as far a sChibiusa and Hotaru go - the manga only has one part where they're holding hands and Usagi kinda freaks out about it, most people have never seen it because it's an Act found in the Materials Artbook (It's the yellow one with all the profiles of everyone in that manga, very cool I highly recommend buying one!)
But yeah... it's almost kind of wacky. The name of the story comes from the idea that this is a parallel, or alternate, future universe story in which Usagi has had a second daughter after Chibiusa (Takeuchi Naoko has stated clearly that Usagi will only ever have the one daughter in the SM story). This character's name is Tsukino Kousagi, and she is "Parallel Sailormoon". The characters on the first page are the inner senshi grown up plus their younger versions of Makoto, Minako, Rei and Ami that you see in the bottom panel on the second page (back of their heads) are their daughters. (Yeah, genetics don't work that way... it's odd.) Anyways - Now you know something you didn't 5 minutes ago. 3nodding  

User_8572

Lacroia

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:29 pm
I just have to say I'm a fan of those Lesbian Cousins!

Haruka: *gags on her drink*
Michiru: *pats her on the back* Its okay, none of that ever happened, just forget all about it. *motions to Setsuna*
Setsuna: *brings over the "special" brew*
Haruka: *rocks back and forth in her chair* Why cousins!? *shudders*
Setsuna: at least your name doesn't sound like Triscuit.
Michiru: Quiet! I told you never to mention that! *rubs Haruka's shoulder* Remember, it was all a dream. There is no English dub. okay?  
Home

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff