• Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:47 pm
1. Beat the Missions
2. Play. A lot.

I strongly suggest: Survival Mode

I made 10k once. Probably because I survive a long time (I'm best with Shikamaru; he's so cheap!!).

I have Naruto Gekitou Ninja Taisen 3, but I think the games are similar enough that Survival Mode should get you a lot of money. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:04 pm
Shikalee
1. Beat the Missions
2. Play. A lot.

I made 10k once. Probably because I survive a long time (I'm best with Shikamaru; he's so cheap!!).

I have Naruto Gekitou Ninja Taisen 3, but I think the games are similar enough that Survival Mode should get you a lot of money. mrgreen

I like shikamaru on the show and manga, but in the game...I don't know what it is about him, but I hate him.....I think I just like those who are meant for physical fighting and stuff, like Lee and Sasuke.....they are my best in the Ultimate Ninja game.....plus I just love it when Lee does his Gates opening thing......SOOOO SWEEEEEEET  

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:39 pm
Nephite Warrior
Shikalee
1. Beat the Missions
2. Play. A lot.

I like shikamaru on the show and manga, but in the game...I don't know what it is about him, but I hate him.....I think I just like those who are meant for physical fighting and stuff, like Lee and Sasuke.....they are my best in the Ultimate Ninja game.....plus I just love it when Lee does his Gates opening thing......SOOOO SWEEEEEEET
He's my favorite. In the show and manga. But... No, no. He's my favorite in the game too-- No one can beat me. xd

But I usually use Zabuza or Sakura so I don't kill them INSTANTLY. Shikamaru is such a cheapass... XD Shikamaru was given WAYYY too high Taijutsu in the game. He's a little twig according to his stats.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 6:25 pm
I have Naruto Gkitou Ninja Taisen 4, so I'm not of much help. Kimimaru is my best character, and no one I know can beat me when I use him.  

Ismaru the Windsoul

beastmimicrymaster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:43 pm
survival mode is the quckist way for me  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:40 pm
i just play story mode over and over again. either that or yeah... survival mode.... with.... lee open the gates, and yeah... just keep pushing x haha either him or kakashi (either form) or sasuke  

sk8intree

ipwn0obs

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 6:11 am
ty for the help =]

and sence when has that Naruto Gkitou Ninja Taisen 4 thing come out?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:09 pm
ipwn0obs
ty for the help =]

and sence when has that Naruto Gkitou Ninja Taisen 4 thing come out?
Japanese. MONTHS ago. I hear it sucks. It's way different. Oh, and Shikamaru wasn't chuunin-fied. I'm very disappointed in the designers. That was WAAAY important to Shikalee. xd  

Syndactyly

Godaime Kazekage Gaara

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:19 pm
Buy Oboro mode. That mode helps the most. I made 34k doing that and it's fun.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:09 pm
Gaara_12
Is that the one where you fight the black things? I don't remember the hiragana. O_O;  

Syndactyly

ipwn0obs

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 6:28 am
Gaara_12

how mana did u kill??  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:06 pm
new avi w000t!!  

ipwn0obs

Godaime Kazekage Gaara

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:50 pm
ipwn0obs
Gaara_12

how mana did u kill??
I killed 254 and I didn't let any amount of money escape. I used Neji to do this but the funny thing about it is that I suck with Neji xd

Yeah its the one with the black things. Those rain ninjas. What the heck is a hiragana?  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff