Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you visited my sub-forum?
  Yes
  No, get lost you crazy freak.
View Results

Luciferian56

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:04 am
Creating this because i have too. Want to talk? Go look for my sub-forum.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:06 am
bump  

Luciferian56

Aeggnis

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 5:16 pm

ninja
ninja Bump ninja
ninja

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:28 pm
I've moved this to your subforum as I am trying to make the main forum more inviting. You may keep this Sticky or delete it as you wish.

Post anything you want to say about your subforum in the following Sticky on the main forum. Looking for Serious Real World topics?

Thanks!  

engineer-of-doom
Captain

Original Visionary

15,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150

Dragon Boots

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:22 am
Doesn't organized anarchism defeat the purpose of anarchism?
Not to state the obvious.
ninja

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:21 pm
ninja  

Grimmjow Jackerjaques

Dragon Boots

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:48 am
3nodding
Call me Captain Obvious.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:54 pm
u got a point..  

Paranoia System

Efstathios

Girl-Crazy Noob

3,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 7:39 pm
Anarchists just have to ban together to overthrow the government, then revert to anarchy.

Is that really that difficult?  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 7:06 pm
Dragon Boots
Doesn't organized anarchism defeat the purpose of anarchism?
Not to state the obvious.
ninja

no, it doesn't. how do you think it would?  

darcyshirley33

Weazel

1,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:10 pm
Just so you know you've all got anarchy backwards. Anarchy is a gov't with no gov't, the perfection ideal, Utopia.

The chaos everyone thinks of is the propaganda of nixon's time, throwing mud on the name of a revelution to demoralize anyone who could be a potential advocate or associate of the potential uprising. Though the chaos is partly involved in the concept.

Anarchists believe that to over throw a gov't they must find intelligent, strong, brave, like minded people to help demoralize a gov't's people and create chaos. Using the tools of the forgotten or hidden or ignored spy-game. This tactic of using chaos to create chaos to create chaos to overthrow a gov't all within an organized fashion can be seen in the move "fight club". Though this only portrays the begining of the means.

At no point would an actual anarchist intentionally harm or injure anyone. They hold a high respect for mankind, even if it slides down a slippery path into moral abyss.

Unfortunately the collective of people who become interested in anarchism tend to be more interested in the lawless, take no prisoners idea of an armeggedon rather than the peace on earth without rule idea which is anarchy.

The basic ideals of an anarchis can be found by reading in entirety, "Civil Disobidience" by Henry David Thoreau, of which almost all american literature classes are required to read an excerpt from. Though I warn you by no means is the entire text of this piece exciting or as uplifting as the excerpt is.

So any of you who think Anarchy's means of achievement is a contradiction of itself, you're wrong. You've been mislead as to what anarchy really is, though one thing that anarchist know and anyone who has ever heard of it is.... EXTREMELY NOT LIKELY GOING TO HAPPEN.

Most humans are to greedy, jealous, zealous, and stubborn to ever come to terms with a Utopian society.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:11 am
BUMP
Anarchy is fun!  

Boss Ghoul

Unbeatable Capitalist

Zaflin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:08 am
Efstathios
Anarchists just have to ban together to overthrow the government, then revert to anarchy.

Is that really that difficult?

Yes it really is that difficult. Anarchists are well... anarchists. They tend to not get along well with others, especially other anarchists that don't share the exact belief of what anarchy represents. Some want a violent take over others want a peacful subversion. They all agree they want something differant but none of them can usually make up thier minds on how to do it. If they do make up thier minds they then can't figure out how to go about implementing thier ideas on a broad scale.

I agree with Emma Goldman. If you don't who she is your no anarchist. Read about her and read some of her work you'll get some ideas and hopefully people will start helping this country out.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:14 pm
i think actually the reality of the kinds of anarchists that have the right idea get along wiht other people with a growing love and kindness, they understand the current state of humanity even human mind is, without a doubt twisted, suffering, and in pain. this is due in fact to the nature of life itself, the nature of the human condition in life, the inevidable fact of suffering in life. we structure things to help build some kind of management and control over this suffering.

a good anarchist will understand that there is no true person, place or thing to blame that is the cause the horrors of hard life. and thus they cannot truely be angry at any individual or any group, they can know that all humans are in this suffering togather, and to a subjective equality of suffering also, as no one is in less suffering than the other, suffering is just placed in different ways upon different people. an anarchist must understand that compassion is more useful against this suffering than anger, violence or pitted agression such as what most people conceive anarchists to be.

love love love! <3  

Jungle Boots

Nitro-kun

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:06 pm
Hello, I am new to this guild and I joined only because of this subforum

-GETTING IN TOPIC:

anarchism is filled of bias about it so I think that a good and smart move is to change the name razz

also a true anarchist is the one that has so high values and principals that can live among others with no need of a state controling them, thats why anarchy needs no gov, but like someone said its an utopia.

I think that we, true anarchist, should consider the option of rewrite capitalism, since as we all should know, he is not going away.  
46: Anarchist's Manifesto

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff