Naruto
  Neji
  Shikamaru
  Sasuke
  I'm too lazy to put in all the options
View Results

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:00 pm
I know I posted this a long time ago, but there are a bunch of fresh faces since last time I was here, so I decided to give it another go.

A NOTE: Getting Shikamaru on this quiz is very very easy. Also, don't cheat, otherwise you have no life and we'll all think you're a retard.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shikamaru 100% I hate getting Shikamaru. Pain in my freakin a** 7_7

The quiz  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:57 pm
You scored as Kakashi. You're a bit of a mystery; no-one knows when you are smiling behind that mask. You genarally appear laid back, have a bad habit of being late and don?t seem to care much. However, you've got the sharpest mind. I never ever would want to get in a fight with you. You can be very dangerous when you want to.  

Historical

Shino41

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 6:41 am
I got sasuke... how unfortunant -_-

Also I am now boycotting this quiz due to a lack of SHINO as a possible character match.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 6:51 am
HOT ********, I got Shikamaru. But I almost always get him. I must be really... weird?
What... pisses me off is that this test was WAY too obvious. ;0; And I STILL got him.  

Syndactyly

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 11:56 am
You scored as Iruka.

You�re Iruka, the Ninja Academy teacher. You, my friend, are one of the kindest people there is. Sure, you can lose you temper from time to time � who wouldn�t, teaching those kids � but you have a heart of gold. You work hard and are always there when someone needs you, but you tend to worry a bit too much about those you love.

Iruka

75%

Rock Lee

69%

TenTen

69%

Kakashi

56%

Hinata

50%

Naruto

38%

Genma

31%

Sasuke

25%

Neji

25%

Shikamaru

25%  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:01 pm
Shikalee
this test was WAY too obvious. ;0; And I STILL got him.

I think most the questions were centered around Shikamaru.....but its funny cuz he was the lowest % in mine  

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Purple dragon lady

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 2:06 pm
I got Sasuke-teme? What the heck!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 2:43 pm
You scored as Neji.

You're Neji, the bird in the cage. You carry a label you got when you were born, and there's no way you could pretend to be something else than what you are. This has made you believe firmly in destiny. You're a praised genius but deep inside you feel miserable. It's time someone showed you people can change.

Neji

69%
Genma

63%
Rock Lee

63%
Shikamaru

63%
TenTen

56%
Sasuke

56%
Kakashi

56%
Hinata

50%
Iruka

50%
Naruto

38%

I guess some of it is true.  

What the Pho

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:36 pm
By the way, Captain Verd, you're joking, right?
You did not HONESTLY answer Shikamaru 100%... And then you told us not to cheat. gonk
I know this because you act NOTHING like him. >.>; Plus, not even he is truly as obnoxious as those questions.

Anyway, Shikalee results. heart

You scored as Shikamaru.

You're Shikamaru, the lazy genius. You often wonder how can life be so troublesome; you like to take it easy. You're one of the laziest people around, and it's really hard to believe you're a genius with a high IQ and logic that never fails... That's one big surprise when you show them what you can do!

Added some connotations. razz

Shikamaru 88% ((<-- Me!))

Genma 63% ((I am actually a little like Genma...))

Kakashi 56% ((Sometimes. But he's way cooler than me.))

Sasuke 56% ((In some ways. I tend to excell over people like Sasuke did.))

Rock Lee 50% ((Yes, sometimes. My username is somewhat accurate because I can relate to Lee on a mental level.))

Naruto 50% ((I was a lot like him when I was younger))

Hinata 44% ((I guess...))

TenTen 44% ((Hardly. Except my birthday is one day after her's...))

Iruka 38% ((Somewhat. But he's such a goody-goody.))

Neji 31% ((Feh. He's... an a** a lot of the time. And he's self-centered. But he's also smart...))

My logic fails... and so does his. mad Oh, my Brain Age is 21! (the best score you can get is 20. O_O <3)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 7:45 pm
You scored as Hinata.

You are generally shy, a bit of a loner, and often misunderstood. You wish you could be more self-assured, independent and stronger. That�s why you�re determined to change yourself. There is a person who gives you the strenght to do that, a person you admire from afar.

Hinata

81%

Sasuke

75%

Rock Lee

69%

Neji

50%

Iruka

50%

Genma

44%

Shikamaru

44%

Kakashi

38%

Naruto

38%

TenTen

31%

well...yeah, I hink I'm a bit like her...but I answered I'm not a girl DX), waaahhh!!!
no, I dont look up to another person, I just try to be myself most of the time (the dark, boring, bit lazy person I am that is) and yeah I want to change.
ftw, 75% Sasuke?, I tought I was completely different from him!  

Pekora

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:30 pm
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
well...yeah, I hink I'm a bit like her...but I answered I'm not a girl DX), waaahhh!!!
no, I dont look up to another person, I just try to be myself most of the time (the dark, boring, bit lazy person I am that is) and yeah I want to change.
ftw, 75% Sasuke?, I tought I was completely different from him!
The percents don't add up... I think it's, "75% of the questions answered apply to Sasuke." You're a lot like him according to the test... But I don't like tests; they're hardly accurate.

I think they're only accurate when people are like me; and get the same result on EVERY TEST. And honestly. Not by cheating. O_O;  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:04 pm
I'm 100% Naruto and 88% Iruka. xd I took this quiz twice, and I got 100% Iruka, and 88% Naruto the first time razz So I'm most like both those characters I suppose ^_^  

churrlo

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 6:28 pm
I hate to poo-poo but I think that 100%s are dishonest. Not because I didn't get one; because the questions on this test are a tad obvious. And obnoxious. >.>;;  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 6:44 pm
Shikalee
By the way, Captain Verd, you're joking, right?
You did not HONESTLY answer Shikamaru 100%... And then you told us not to cheat. gonk
I know this because you act NOTHING like him. >.>; Plus, not even he is truly as obnoxious as those questions.

Unfortunately, my results aren't fudged. I've gotten Shikamaru on every character test I've taken despite my efforts. Personally I think Shikamaru's a big whiner, so getting him is really annoying for me.

I've even taken it so far as filling out the forms that are scored by random, yet non-computer people. I still get Shikamaru. I think I'll just start writing -dattebayo after everything, just to see what happens.

Also, as Liz said and I pointed out in the first post, getting Shikamaru is very easy.  

Captain Verd

churrlo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 7:53 pm
>< I didn't cheat! blaugh I sware! xd Only the 2nd time ninja  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items