Reply ~ Main Forum ~
I scared a 2 year old T_T Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maggot4life91

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 4:57 pm
I feel so bad, im 15 and i went trick or treating last night (yes i still do that) and i walk up to this house with my Joey Jordison mask on and i scared the kid so badly that he screamed, ran to his dad and pissed his pants. i felt so bad about it and then his parents were like "wow real nice.. you scared a 2 year old.. so yea i felt wicked bad  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 7:24 pm
I'm sorry O-o... At least it was cause you had a mask on. I was at church once and merely walked past a kid and scared him for who knows what reason >.>...guess it was the makeup and chains.  

ShadowLotus

Willie-John[Abomination]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 7:42 pm
i sorta did the same thing and i'm almost 17  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 6:51 am
I've said it before and I'll say it again...
I am highly amused by these stories. Keep'em coming! biggrin  

Silenus Slade

Scary Godmother

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 12:08 pm
My house on Halloween scares the kids so much I have to take the candy down the walk to them. I wear happy flashing pumpkin earings so I don't scare them even more. I feel horrible when I accidentaly scare small children...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 3:29 pm
Aaaaawe. whee It'd be one thing to scare him, but making him pee himself is just... wow. eek I'm sure they know you didn't mean too. I'm sorries. *hug*  

TheWitchGotRobin

vampyrblood

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:53 am
aww it's ok *hugs* Once I was walking home down the street and I was rounding the corner when this group of little kids caming running round came within a feet of me, looked up and litrally screamed at the top of their lungs and ran back the way they came, down the street  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 7:24 pm
Maggot4life91
I feel so bad, im 15 and i went trick or treating last night (yes i still do that) and i walk up to this house with my Joey Jordison mask on and i scared the kid so badly that he screamed, ran to his dad and pissed his pants. i felt so bad about it and then his parents were like "wow real nice.. you scared a 2 year old.. so yea i felt wicked bad

nice, yeah I have a fun habit of scaring the s**t out of this senior in one of my classes. For some reason knowing how to kill someone ten different ways from were they sit scares them.  

Hunter of the Dammed

Paula with Love

OG Member

6,700 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • 1 Win 50
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 1:07 pm
lol Probably they were imagined that you were a monster for them...but don't worry.....they saw a goth in their frisrt time...When they will grow up...they will understand... 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 1:39 pm
Amon the Halfbreed
Maggot4life91

nice, yeah I have a fun habit of scaring the s**t out of this senior in one of my classes. For some reason knowing how to kill someone ten different ways from were they sit scares them.

haha, that's awesome! One time I was sitting in class and this popular cheerleader girl walks by my desk and trips on my bookbag. It was obviously on purpose cuz she had PLENTY of room in the aisle and my bookbag was as close to my desk as possible. She just wanted to cause trouble. So, she turns around and goes "move your damn bag, I almost broke my neck!" I mumbled, while setting my bag upright again (I was facing the floor) "If you don't shut up I WILL break your neck". I don't think she heard me cuz she looked at me disgusted and scoffed. She sat down with her group of friends and I heard one of them say "don't look her in the eyes, she'll probably put a curse on you". so, yeah, people can be stupid. Sometimes you just have to ignore them.  

Darkness_Inside88

Tenebrion Valefor

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 3:12 pm
Maggot4life91
Good job, those parents sound like assholes anyway. And thats the point of halloween is to scare people. "Trick or treat" No one gives tricks anymore v-v its sad. Halloween has become a marketing holiday and has lost its dark flavour. Instilling fear into the hearts of many is one of the very core elements of halloween yet sadly its been ignored for many generations. Anyways dont feel bad, theres no reason to.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 3:59 pm
I'm guessing you didn't lunge at the kid or try to scare him. If all you did was walk up with the mask on, you didn't do anything wrong. Halloween is about dressing up. Some people wear spookier costumes than others. If the kid was easily scared, the parents should have kept him away from the door... and since you didn't do anything nasty, they shouldn't blame you.

Try not to worry about it. Kids are resilient. I don't think one little spook is going to scar him for long.  

Veruniel
Crew

perrenthezombie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 5:19 pm
My dad always wears a grim reaper costume for halloween, and even adults get scared. It's all home-made...it looks really awesome. He's had people ask to take pictures with him before. xd  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff