Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Fanfiction - Share your own stories about the Naruto world!
A New Breed of Ninja! My first Naruto Fic! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

User_3583271

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 10:56 am
Hey everyone! This is my first Naruto fic so please be nice!

Prologue: Many years ago, during the Great Battle between the Hokage and the Nine-Tail Fox a child was born. But this child was no ordinary child. This one was special. She was chosen by a Spirit to contain its essence and it wasn't just any spirit that chose her...it was the Red Dragon. The Red Dragon was the most powerful of the Great Spirits next to the Nine-Tail Fox.

But the Dragon was not an evil spirit. The Dragon was a peaceful spirit who because of the Great Battle had been forced to defend his homeland against the beast. He however did not succeed and was slain....his spirit sentenced to roam the ether for all eternity.....until that little girl was born. He shed his draconic form revealing his essence as a cloud of red chakra. He placed himself within the babe's tiny body leaving only a flame-shaped scar upon her chest as the only clue of his being there in the first place.

When the child was born, her parents learned of her special quality. They saw the flame mark upon her chest and named her Drakana or Ana for short. Drakana was a member of the Hatake clan. Her father was none other than Hatake Kakashi while her mother was a woman from the Uchiha clan who was slain by Itachi Uchiha who was her cousin. But Itachi could be more than a cousin because when she finds out exactly who her mother was...it changes her...for better or worse we cannot know...yet.

Kakashi knew of her incredible strength for he had taught her everything he knew. By the age of 10 she had mastered her Sharingan and by 16 years of age she was stronger than Kakashi himself. She had passed the Ninja School entrance exams with flying colors and was now a genin.

Life at the Academy is good......Drakana makes many friends and two boys are fighting for her heart.....the knucklehead Naruto and the mysterious Gaara. Who will earn her love and who will go home in shame?

All in all, the Academy is a great place for her. She is a true ninja born and bred and her journey to become the best is underway! Will she succeed? Only time will tell......

a/n: like the Prologue? I will start the story if people comment! Please be nice since this is my first Naruto fic...ever!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 8:27 am
Okay...I see NO COMMENTS HERE!! scream scream scream I guess I'll start up the first chapter then....

Scroll One

Drakana Hatake was a 16 year old genin at the Ninja Academy of the Hidden Leaf Village. She was unique in the fact that she had the Red Dragon's spirit living within her. This made her much more powerful than the average ninja. Her specialty was the Sharingan or "Fire" jutsu which was practiced mainly by the Uchiha clan of whom she was a member of through her mother's side.

At the moment she was sitting in class watching the instructor, her father Kakashi, drone on about the basic transformation jutsu. She felt like she was going to scream if she had to sit there another minute. But then Kakashi stopped talking and said:

"Now...who would like to come and demonstrate this jutsu for the class? Anyone? Drakana?" he looked at her.

"Yes sensei" Drakana replied with respect. She went up to the front of the class and faced her fellow students. She could see Naruto Uzamaki, Sasuke Uchiha and many others among them. She took a breath and settled herself into the proper stance. She built up her chakra and yelled:

"Transform!"

She dissapeared in a puff of smoke and reappeared in the form of....Kakashi himself.

Kakashi's one visible eye widened with surprise and then he laughed.

"Not bad my daughter....not bad at all! In fact...that's the best transformation into myself I have ever seen...you got everything right....right down to the questionable magazine in my hand" he smiled nervously.

Drakana quickly morphed back into herself and went back to her desk. She couldn't help cracking up at her father's comment. She had to put a hand to her mouth to avoid laughing out loud.

"Nice job" Sasuke commented. Drakana simply smiled. She and Sasuke were the best of friends...and best of cousins too. Since Drakana had Uchiha blood in her veins she was related to him.

Kakashi called up other students one by one to see if they could do the Jutsu as well. Everyone did well and most transformed into Kakashi but when Naruto went up....he transformed into something totally unexpected.

Once the puff of smoke around him dissapeared, he reappeared in the form of a beautiful...and naked girl. He smirked.

Kakashi watched Naruto and if his mouth was visible you probably would have seen his jaw drop to the floor. He sighed and shook his head.

Naruto laughed when he saw Kakashi's face and said:

"This is my Sexy Jutsu! How do you like it?"

"Its...nice" Kakashi said not wanting to vent every bit of his rising anger at Naruto. He held it back with a deep breath.

"Thanks!" Naruto said.

Drakana this time laughed out loud and was in tears by the time she was done laughing.

"That was....that was.....priceless Naruto!" she said.

Naruto just grinned and walked off but not without waving goodbye to her. By now the class had ended. Drakana just sighed and watched him as he left the room.

Now it was Kakashi's turn to poke fun at his daughter:

"Is somebody in love?" he said with a smirk.

This comment caught Drakana off guard. She looked at her father and yelled:

"What!? me in love with him?! You've gotta be crazy!"

Kakashi just laughed as his daughter yelled at him. Her face was bright red and it was not from laughing.

Now Drakana was annoyed and when she got annoyed things got ugly. Her eyes glowed red as the Dragon's chakra rose to a most powerful level. She yelled at the top of her lungs:

"I AM NOT IN LOVE WITH NARUTO!!"

Kakashi backed away from his daughter. He however did try to calm her with a soothing voice:

"Drakana...Ana....its okay...I was only teasing....you can calm down now"

Ana still had an angry look on her face but she managed to push the Dragon's chakra back to a manageable level and her eyes went back to normal. She took a few deep breaths and sighed.

"I'm sorry father...I should not have exploded like that...very unbecoming and quite disrespectful...sorry"

"Its alright...I accept your apology...just don't do that again" Kakashi said.

Ana hugged her father and then went off to her house. All the students homes were near the School and it didn't take long for her to get there. Along the way however she passed by her best friend Sakura. Sakura was a good Ninja but what she lacked in strength she more than made up for in brains.

"Hey Ana!" she exclaimed.

"Hi Sakura!" Ana replied. "How are you?"

"Good!" Sakura replied. "You?"

"I'm okay" Ana said. "Did you see what Naruto did in class? That was hilarious!"

"Yes...but it was to me...quite vulgar" Sakura said. She sighed and shook her head. She hated Naruto and not just because he was an idiot...but because he was also reckless and annoying to boot.

"Well....I gotta go!" Sakura said. "Say hi to Sasuke for me if you see him!"

Ana rolled her eyes. She knew of Sakura's huge and downright obvious crush on her cousin. She also knew that Sasuke didn't have feelings for her though. She thought that was a good thing...she didn't know of any boy that would ever stand to have Sakura as a girlfriend.

Ana finally got to her house and went inside. She went into her room, laid down on her bed and proceeded to take a nice long nap.

a/n: like the first chapter? Please R+R!  

User_3583271

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 2:21 pm
Mary Sue alert.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:33 pm
Hehe, it's interesting.. 4laugh  

K0K0R0.XX

Maeve Avari

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 9:36 am
I like your c.c. she's awsome. Keep up the good work!!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:08 pm
like your story alot and also your cc....my only problem is that she is still in the academy and she is 16.....if she is supposed to be stronger then whould she be like stronger than the hokage by that age?  

R0KI

Dangerous Genius

2,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

User_3583271

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:50 am
xxrokixx
like your story alot and also your cc....my only problem is that she is still in the academy and she is 16.....if she is supposed to be stronger then whould she be like stronger than the hokage by that age?

Well Drakana is NOT as strong as the Hokage. The only reason she is very powerful..more so than most is due to the Red Dragon's chakra. Also she is just an older Academy Student. Also the Hokage is waaay old so there is no way that Drakana could reach his skill at such a young age. Also she should have graduated at 14 but Kakashi held her back two years so she could improve and graduate higher in the class.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:15 pm
this is pretty good keep going  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

R0KI

Dangerous Genius

2,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:03 pm
still like your story though....can't wait for the next chapter....^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:00 pm
*totally agrees* please post next chapter...  

Maeve Avari

User_3583271

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:46 pm
Finally...after soooooooooo long I'm ready to post up the next chappie!

Scroll Two

Drakana was currently with her father and sensei Kakashi. He was teaching her some new moves. The one he was teaching her at the moment was the Chakra Blade Slash.

The Chakra Blade Slash involved a side chop but it was enhanced with a visible "blade" of chakra. It took some practice and refinement but it could be done.

"Ha!' Drakana exclaimed. She performed the move flawlessly....almost. Instead of hitting the target she was supposed to be aiming for she had accidently nailed Kakashi...although as to where...well....you can guess for yourself.

As for Kakashi he fell down on the ground with a pained grimace on his face.

Drakana had to do everything in her power to stop herself from laughing out loud.

"I'm sorry sensei! Are you alright?" she asked.

"I...I think so. Don't worry about me but next time...hit the target" Kakashi said.

"Yes sensei" Drakana said.

_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

A few minutes after practice, Kakashi and Drakana made their way into the Arena. The Arena was where some of the special Exams were held. This was where the squads of genin were to learn of the upcoming Chunin Exam.

The Chunin exam was hard and rigorous. It involved collecting a "Heaven" scroll and an "Earth" scroll and then making your way to the tower in the center of the so called "Forest of Death". The forest was so named because several genin had either been seriously wounded or killed within its darkness.

The genin were all gathered in the Arena. Drakana was the last in line. Next to her on her right side was Sasuke. On her left was Naruto. Naruto gave her a reassuring smile and a wink.

"I bet your gonna do great!" he whispered to her.

"You think so?" she whispered back. She kept an eye on the instructors who were droning on and on about the exam.

"Yeah! Believe it!" Naruto whispered.

"Thanks Naruto" Drakana whispered. Suddenly Kakashi caught her in the act of whispering to Naruto.

"And what would you two be whispering about hmm?" he said.

"Uh...nothing Kakashi sensei...we were just chatting...carry on!" Drakana said flashing a bright smile.

"Very well then..." Kakashi said. He gave her a "don't-do-that-again" look however. Drakana lowered her head. He continued his speech about the exam.

_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Finally after a half-hour of standing at attention the rookies were allowed to return to their dorms and study for the exam.

a/n: like this chapter?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:40 am
Okay...it seems people have taken no notice of this fic...yet. Well...I am going to put up another chapter...I know I'm double posting too...shoot me why don't you.

Scroll Three

It was the day of the Chunin Exam. Drakana was running around her room like a chicken with its head cut off. She had just woken up and realized that she had overslept.

"Aaaah!" she yelled. "I'm late!"

She quickly changed into her usual outfit. Its semblance to her father's style stunned her. She wore a long sleeved navy tee shirt with matching pants. Her headband was deftly tied around her head but it was not skewed like Kakashi's. She also wore the same sort of gloves that Kakashi wore.

Her hair was dark like her mother's but she had Kakashi's eyes. She also inherited his Sharingan.

She quickly put on her clothes, bolted out the door and ran like hell toward the entrance to the Forest.

_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_

When she got to the Forest, she noticed that most of the Squads were already there. She also saw her fellow squad mates gathered close to the gate which was currently locked. She went over to them.

"Hey guys" she said.

"What took you SO LONG?" Sakura exclaimed with an annoyed face.

Drakana smiled sheepishly and blushed.

"I...uh...overslept"

"Is that so?" Sakura asked.

"That is so" Drakana said.

At that moment, Kakashi came over to them. He had been standing guard at the gate but he was taking a small break.

"Greetings" he said. "I wish you all the best of luck"

"Aren't you coming with us Kakashi sensei?" Naruto said.

"Unfortunately no" he replied. "The Exam is for genin alone. No assistance...just their knowledge, strength, and wits"

Naruto nodded in understanding.

A few minutes later, two other sensei made it to the Forest. Iruka was one of them. The other was Kabuto who had just been promoted to Jounin.

"STUDENTS!" Iruka yelled. They all stopped their whispering and turned to him.

"Pay attention for I will speak this only once. The Forest of Death is not a place for the foolhardy...nor the weak of heart. The Forest shall not be merciful so expect no reprieve or rest. You must constantly be on your guard as others will try to attack and possibly even kill you. To pass the exam you must reach the Tower in the middle of the forest. But to enter the Tower you need two scrolls...namely these" he held them up. "The scroll in my left hand is an Earth Scroll. The scroll in my right, the Heaven Scroll. You need both to gain access to the Tower. I now give you a warning....do notopen the scrolls until you get inside the Tower...otherwise you will be punished...forcibly"

Now a murmur of worry crossed through the students. What would the punishment be?

"Now....all of you have three days to get the Scrolls and make it to the Tower. Any questions?"

The students remained silent.

"No? Well...let the Exam...BEGIN!"

_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_

The students rushed into the Forest and then split into their respective teams.

Drakana became the leader of the group. "This way" she pointed them toward a clearing where they could stop and think.

"Okay guys...let's go for the Earth scroll first" she said.

"But where is the Scroll?" Naruto said.

"That's what were trying to find out...idiot" Sasuke commented. He rolled his eyes annoyed.

"Boys..." Drakana said. They looked at her now.

"Okay...I am going to assume the Earth scroll is here in this Area...presumably a squad may already have one...if that is the case we can try and steal a scroll off of them...or...we can split into groups of two and search the forest"

"Sounds like a plan. Why don't we search first?" Sakura said.

"Search it is then" Drakana said. "Now...Sasuke you're with me...Naruto you are with Sakura got it?"

"Yes" they all responded.

"Let's do it" Drakana said. They then split up.

a/n: like this chapter?  

User_3583271

R0KI

Dangerous Genius

2,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 4:33 pm
i really like this so far i can't wait to see what happens during the exam

P.S. Yeah! another person who kept Sakura!!! I'm not alone lol.....

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 8:12 am
Yay! Someone FINALLY replied! I'll get to the next chapter as soon as I can!  

User_3583271

User_3583271

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 7:25 am
I have a BIG announcement to make. I will unfortunately not be posting further updates to the fanfic here. I have posted several...actually more like....many...updates on Narutoforums.com. If you are a member there just browse through the Naruto Fanworks section in the Fanfiction area. It should be on the first page but if not just browse until you find it. Its still called "A New Breed of Ninja" but some things are changed around a bit.

~SapphireDragonGirl~  
Naruto Fanfiction - Share your own stories about the Naruto world!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games