Reply TokyoPop Manga Guild
Legal Drug Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nashen

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 8:20 pm
Just picked this one up today. Overall, it's very interesting. The only problem is, I have to wait four months till the next volume.

So just wondering what everyone else things of it (too lazy to make a poll).  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 7:26 am
I have no idea what this series is about so I have nothing to tell you. Gomen.  

Tobias Mule

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 11:51 am
Have yet to see it in stores, but I'll probably try and pick it up because it's...well...CLAMP. Hard to steer wrong with them. smile  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 1:23 pm
I flipped through Legal Drug while I was at Barnes and Noble last night. Let me tell you, it was SO hard for me not to buy it. But I have to save my money, but i really really really want it. ;-;
So damn cute. 4laugh  

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

earthangelmae

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 8:41 pm
i've bought and read Legal Drug by CLAMP -zu! it was sooooo GOOD -zu! xd i'm starting to hope it gets a little deeper by the next volume -zu. But so far it seems like an excellent story -zu. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 11:23 am
I saw it in the back of my Wild Act 9 book and was t hinking about getting it. I need a new series to get into since Wild Act and Confidential Confessions is ending crying I'm very sad about that. Maybe I'll get Legal Drug as a new series, I'll see how many books there are in total. It's CLAMP, so it must be good biggrin  

Misaki_Chii54
Crew

Misaki_Chii54
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 11:28 am
It's only 4 books long. Seems okay, just read the Tokyopop info thingu for it. It's funny, because my boyfriend wants to become a pharmacist blaugh Except he hates anime and manga with a dying passion. He burned Cowboy Bebop: Shooting Star. His friend gave it to him for his birthday for the joy of burning it because it thought it was so bad. I was there too!!!!! They drenched it in gasoline and threw a match on it! They also ripped it into a billion pieces before burning. It was quite sad sad  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 11:52 am
SHOUNEN AI!!!!!!!  

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

IIxBunnyBxII

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 5:24 pm
I like this series it's got a good story line  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 3:20 pm
It's a great series and the main character has a cool hair style. It's like longer on one side. It's really neat and I like it... It's most likely a shounen ai, like Neko-Yousei said, well shouted. It's so cute!! I love it!! heart heart heart  

Baroness Death

fallen_no_tenshi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 7:07 pm
Great story line, great art, another great CLAMP making! ^_____________________^ It's an awsome manga, I highly recommend it.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 12:38 am
There are 2 main characters. Well kind of. I love this book. Lawful Drug rocks!! I own volumes 1 and 2 and I can't wait for volume 3 to come out. biggrin lol biggrin  

anime_fan_9002

Cruzle

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 5:47 pm
I think it's okay, but it's not actually that great... for me, the characters are very unrealistic. I don't know any guys who act the way that brown-haired whiny one does! It seems like too much of a yaoi setup. But oh well, I guess it's okay. I've read volumes one and two, both of which I borrowed from a friend who really likes it.

Something I thought was interesting about the series, though, is how Mick/Tsubaki's artstyle has changed, and I mean for the better. She's gotten a lot better at drawing noses, profiles, hands, and wrinkles on clothes! I noticed this right away and thought it was cool. 3nodding Did anyone else...?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 4:40 pm
are the two main characters gay? do they like each other? i read the first two and couldn't figure it out. i just want to know. *is not talking about the big guy with the sunglasses and the owner of the drug store*  

thief_larka129

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Edward 100

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 6:10 pm
thief_larka129
are the two main characters gay? do they like each other? i read the first two and couldn't figure it out. i just want to know. *is not talking about the big guy with the sunglasses and the owner of the drug store*

It's implied. Never really put out in the open, but that's how CLAMP is withn their gay couples...(ie Touya and Yukito from CCS)  
TokyoPop Manga Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff