Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply DataHenge ) The Information Archives (
Infodump -- should read ALL POSTS! Pleeease read! ^o^ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Archangel Calyphrael

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 9:36 pm
Now, I first started out in my pursuit of greater knowledge about the supernatural researching Angels. Yes, Angels, not the Angels you might think of -- the Angels of YHWH (who, amazingly, does exist. But I'll get to that later), and it carried on from there. Note that the majority of this knowledge, if not all, is not from any Earthly resource, because let's face it, Earthlings are, by and large, ignorant biznatches. However, I have managed to, how you say, pass the 'Veil' mentally, and contact other people -- several other people I know have done this as well, and I am willing to give tips to anyone who wants to know how themselves.

Let's get some things just off the bat:
-YHWH is real. Yes, that is the Christian god.
-Nevertheless, a lot of what Christians say is s**t. You may not be going to the Christian Heaven if you don't follow Jesus, but if you're a decent person, you're not going to be damned.
-Reincarnation is real. I've had enough past-life lovers and friends come up to me and go "HEY , I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN A WHILE" to convince me fairly well of this.
-Yes, Jesus has a sense of humour. He's also a fairly good dude. As far as I've gotten with my Angel contacts about the s**t in the OT, it's because "they had to make allowances". So don't fear, YHWH doesn't approve of rape or s**t like that.
-No, YHWH isn't all that. No, He isn't the only god out there.

Just thought I'd get that out of the way before I continued, to stave off Christian-bashers. Yeah, a lot of the followers are yaaaarg stupid. The other dudes are pretty good guys. You know. The Chicken People (Angels), The Great Whoever (YHWH), and J-dude (too obvious).

Yes, I am quite sardonic/sarcastic in all my contacts.

Besides, if J-dude doesn't have a sense of humour.. I'm fried.

Anyways, on to the reason I made this post in the first place: to educate about what I have experienced (no, I don't take drugs at all, no, I am not schizophrenic), and to.. educate in general so that other people can experience it.

My post will be an informative one, and as such, I shall split it into parts. Post subjects that you want me to find out about, and specific questions I should ask. Please, I beg of you, give me specific questions -- at least one. I can find out about past-lives, too, if you wish. Yes, I can find out specifics. No, this isn't ouija, which often has a high chance of being frigged with if you don't Cast for certain people (casting is where you search for people within a specific criteria; my 'partner' and I search for knowledge and good intentions criteria at the very least).

Em/Avi/Li
Firmament Gods:

Ah, yes, the name hearkens back to the Biblical Firmament of YHWH. However, there's definitely more than one Firmament, and more than one god, at that. Firmament gods are the major gods that reign over living elements -- not fire, water, air and earth (those are very minor elements), but Hate, Love, Selflessness, Greed, Dreams, Health, Strength. Those things.

There are 16 Firmament gods, and I have made it my mission to educate rather than convert. Conversion isn't my big point, and I'm sure none of you would find it pleasing, anyways.

The Firmament gods have their holdings in the Endless Darkness, which is pretty much the complete emptiness that surrounds the World and the Whole apart from the Firmaments. The Firmaments themselves are sort of strung in a circle around the World (my general term for the entire giant Universe -- I zoom out very well; don't ask), and are mostly coloured in regards to the trade colour of their god.

The Firmament gods and their Servants (of which I have found out so far):

The main four
Ssevincal - Roses (dreams, wishes, inspiration, creators, etc. -- but with the dark side too, the "thorns", with equal pay for each thing. Total balance in all of these.)
Gigelio - Mathatru/Fish (Health of the body, illness as well.)
Julies - Stars (Time; the future. Tellers of tales for what will be. But if the wrong thing is told, the future can change.)
Hasafa - Lions (Strength, power, aids of might. Fear, but courage in the same.)

Others
Dorsof`ea (Dor-soh-fweh-ah) - Asafwet (type of flower, symbolising life -- Givers of energy that brings life, and also those whom can take it away.)
YHWH - Angels. (Selflessness and greed.)
Khazeva - Lithwe. Eagles, you may know them as. (Mental strength, givers of wisdom and power of the mind, but also of mental illness.)
Ohrve - Feathers. (Not as you think of feathers -- they are a small type of bird. White and silver in color. Givers of happiness, and also of sorrow.)
Avur - Lika. (Lika is a type of creature not found on this world that changes at the drop of a pin. It depends on who you are within how they react. They can read that. Lika give the stronger emotions. Hatred, and love.)
Vizhel - Wolves (Family and good relations, but enemies as well.)
Tcht'ex - (Time, in the past. Tellers of tales of what has been, balancing the good and the bad of what should be passed on.)
Nanamu - Drx, which go by many names, though call themselves by that which cannot be spoken. (Creation and destruction, in whole.)
Joveniska - She has no one. (On Her own controls light and darkness within someone's heart. Self. Inner self.)
Vexthl - No one as well. (Controls good and bad weather, and how it affects peoples' emotions bodies.)

The Firmament gods are, by and large, referred to with a capital letter on the He, She, or They, as are Servants when referring to Them (not to the Servents themselves, just to the Ones they are in Service of). It's just respectful. Do it, 'kay? 'Kay.

As it stands, you can join the Service of one of the gods if you so wish, but as my information on anything but the Angels, the Roses, and the Wolves is rather lacking (and even so on the Wolves, so far), you'll have to go and find one of Them, or even be chosen on your own!

Firmament gods each have their own pattern, colour, and style of marking who They want to be Their Servants. For example, YHWH has white, stripey markings that are much along the lines of feathers, while Ssevincal (who I am going into the Service of) has green, artistic flowery markings -- think almost of a paisley pattern, and you'll get close. Vizhel has deep purple clawmarks (Who has His eye on my half-sister/love), and Hasafa has golden fiery markings. I don't know about the rest quite yet, however.

Note: The general opinion of YHWH is "He's full of Himself," because, yeah, the general OT is "His word".

Em/Avi/Li
A brief overview of planets I have encountered and an explanation of planet-specific gods and goddesses

Woah, you're saying. What do you mean that there are only 16 gods? Well, I'm not saying that -- what I'm saying is that there are 16 Firmament gods in control of the major living elements of the World, not that there are 16 gods period. Having only 16 gods would be quite hard on Them, since the World is rather large, and reaches far beyond Earth!

So, there are many planet-specific gods and goddesses, controlling things specific to that planet. Many of them cannot leave their planet, or leave without a link there, without dying. Yes, gods can die. So, chances are, if you've been spoken to by a god, they're pretty much real. Yeah, I know, not all gods speak to people, but it's better than nothing.

Quote:
List of planets I have encountered in conscious pursuit of knowledge on Earth:

Juridia
Sharz
Vandala
Drakassha
Cerv
Jerania
Jafra
Yavir
Ta
Lambarra

Quote:
List of species I have encountered and minor classifications:

Lilgar (dragon/sand cat-man)
Abith (cat-man)
Dragon ('nuff said)
Drak/Dragid (descendent of dragon, like a humanoid)
Lirzen (lizard-man)
Invis (fox-man)
Hakin (humanoid with an appearance like water)
Torl (minotaur-oid, ox humanoid)
Lirv (humanoid)

No, this isn't all there are by a long shot. However, if any of these names goes 'ding' in your head, let me know, I'm always interested.

Em/Avi/Li, in afterthought,
Guardians:

Yes, yes, we have guardians. Most of us do, anyways, and some of us have more than one. These guardians may be self-appointed, or they may be Appointed with a giant A by a higher power. Some of these guardians may even have an affiliation to a (Firmament) god -- as Cass is being followed by a Wolf because Vizhel is a bit interested in her.

In general, guardians are there to keep you from running into too much trouble, and they are often created as guardians, to be guardians. You may know several people that were created as guardians and then were given mortal life, or you yourself may be one.

Often, guardians tend to alert us to them in a dream. I've had at least one -- where I dreamt of my guardian, Ulitan, in the form of a strange white fox/snow-leopard creature. If you've ever had even the hint of a creature guarding you, perhaps you should find out -- yes, generally they are there throughout our lives.

Don't ever tease them about not being alive or Em/Avi/Li will come and beat you up.

Em/Avi/Li, testing the boundaries,
Stars and Lanterns:

Stars and Lanterns are almost like destiny-guardians, if only for that not all, or even most people have them. They are created with you to keep your destiny flowing smoothly -- and also to keep track of the things you have and will do. If you have one, that is (I, personally, have two Stars, Nin and Ka'els).

Stars and Lanterns are two different beings with the same purpose. Stars have the lighter path, and Lanterns have the darker. This does not make them evil, however -- and I would like to point out now that neither part of the bond can be destroyed without the other being destroyed as well -- it simply makes them.. well, different. Some people have more than one Star; some people have more than one Lantern. Some people even have a Star and a Lantern, or more.

Your Stars or Lanterns, if you contact them, may call you by your 'truecall name'; both Cass and I have found out ours by way of guardian (her) and Stars (me).

Don't expect them to be completely frank with you, as they have a tendency to be a little evasive, but don't expect them to lie either. If I remember correctly what Nin told me, Stars and Lanterns can't lie to their partner. And you'd better not lie to them, either. Or Em/Avi/Li will come and beat you up.

Okay, not really, but close. You'd have to be pretty stupid to try, anyways.

Lixis-dude says that it was around the Second Generation that it became really clear that Stars and Lanterns were needed, as a lot of things pretty much blew up in a lot of peoples' faces. So people destined to change things began to be made with Stars and Lanterns.

Yay!

And that -- is that, though I will be updating a lot as I learn and share information with others. I have shared most of my knowledge, and now people can share theirs, or ask me questions! Yay!

Always remember to tell me if something went 'ding' when you read it!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 6:13 am
I too, started off like you, actually, I used to be a heavy christian my self. But when I started to research the background of that religion, and my willingness to change/ open-mindedness got me to start studying into other religions. A few of my friends have been Wiccan, and when I talked to them about it, and then I decided to research it.

I think its good that you've put this up, on your journey to the way here. ^o^

QueenCrystal

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 8:21 am
What you said about any of the names going "ding", what if every single one made a sort of vague ding through my entire body, I feel slightly freaked out, feel some sort of energy going through me now and have a strange impulse to grin hugely?
In conclusion........give me more info!!!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 8:26 am
Who are Em, Avi, and Li? What was your original source, if there was one (i.e. web-site, book, word of mouth)  

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

Shani05

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 9:51 am
Wow that was a good read. 3nodding But whre did you find out your information? I'd really like to have some more info. whee  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 11:54 am
QueenCrystal
I too, started off like you, actually, I used to be a heavy christian my self. But when I started to research the background of that religion, and my willingness to change/ open-mindedness got me to start studying into other religions. A few of my friends have been Wiccan, and when I talked to them about it, and then I decided to research it.

I think its good that you've put this up, on your journey to the way here. ^o^

Yes, except my beliefs and knowledge are a far cry from Wicca (and, admittedly, my mother got me a SRW book before I got to any other). For example, I mentioned in the first post that I can 'zoom out' with my mind (thus how I got the positioning of the Firmaments to you), and the first time I did this, I went so far that I bashed into the biggest pool of energy I'd ever been to as far as I can remember. The Whole, and the entity around it was the entity that had formed after the World was made, as he/it explained to me (I have a remarkable talent for not being overwhelmed mentally by powerful people). Superficial he, not really physical, and only somewhat mental.

I do believe in Karma, though I will always refer to it as the Law of Balance (the Threefold Law doesn't work for me, it would unbalance the World and blow up before you know it. My explanation is that, as you accumulate things to balance for, it opens up opportunities and they all ball up and escape through a huge instance), and I know that something like the Summerlands exist (though it is called by significantly different names -- the two I know are Let'ahkiri and Yverasknan, both ring a bell but the former more than the latter) where all the good-but-not-Christian people go.

On the other hand, from my Lady (and I quote): "We keep Our Servants with Us."

I am not outright denying the existance of the Wiccan Goddess, merely suggesting that, like the Christian YHWH, the reality may be a little.. different.. from the creed. I am, in fact, suggesting that the Wiccan Goddess is one of the Firmaments.

In fact, that sounds.. right. Can anyone back this up with another feeling of assent or otherwise?

Mind, this is not just a religion I'm studying, this is out-and-out "How The Universe Is" (I explain this later in the post, skip down to the end if you must know). There isn't an organised religion for many of the Firmaments -- it unbalances things, because people fear if they think that they will be punished.

Em/Li/Avi, in an offtopic note,
We are currently in the Seventh Generation of the World. Each Generation lasts for billions of years before being Rebirthed into a new age.

(And I was never really a heavy Christian. Apathetic Christian, when I was little, then went agnostic, then atheist, then agnostic, then.. who I am now.)

Nihilistic Seraph
What you said about any of the names going "ding", what if every single one made a sort of vague ding through my entire body, I feel slightly freaked out, feel some sort of energy going through me now and have a strange impulse to grin hugely?
In conclusion........give me more info!!!

That means you recognise them all.. Actually, I'm surprised. As too much information getting out about Them often leads to the unbalancing of things, it's very rare for someone to recognise all of their names.. Meaning you're very old, you've lived a lot of lives, or both.

I will try my hardest to give you more info as it becomes clear to me, and as I learn from my Lady and other sources. I am still just learning this as well, remember! However, as my job is to educate the populace and encourage peace and love and all that good stuff, I am obliged to share the truth I have found with you guys.

That you have known the truth before (or perhaps you have an inner guiding system that shows you it) is a simple coincidence.

As for now, keep up with my posts, and PM me for my contacts.

Nihilistic Seraph
Who are Em, Avi, and Li?

I am Em, Avi, and Li. They are three -- only three -- of my different but favourite names. I doubt that listing "Rosebud" would have been very helpful. ^^;

Shani05
Wow that was a good read. 3nodding But whre did you find out your information? I'd really like to have some more info. whee

Nihilistic Seraph
What was your original source, if there was one (i.e. web-site, book, word of mouth)

I guess you could call it word of mouth, except that it isn't really.. mouth. It's a long story.

Originally, I got sucked into the otherworld-existance thing by an imposter that knew she was an imposter -- but whom had a lot more truth to her words than she thought. The Arrikanez, her "creation", were my family in a past life, and I realised this soon after I started talking to her. However, she played upon that and preyed upon me for her own entertainment, and I eventually became disillusioned, casting myself off. In the midst of this, I had, in and of myself, discovered that "hey, there's people living in the back of my head!" -- I would like to note now that I do not have schizophrenia or any classification of DID at all, nor the criteria to be recognised as such -- with a simple test: I called "Hello?" into the back of my head, and recieved.. a feeling. Several others I have told to do this have as well, such as both my comrades and just random people.

Now.

It's been over two years, and I have progressed to the point with my "thoughtspeak" (I often refer to the process as "talking through (the back of) my head") that I can both send and recieve clear words and meanings. I can talk in sentences, carry on a conversation very near to as if I were standing right in front of them (I will write down several tips below for anyone that wishes to learn). Later on, I learned how to find anyone I wanted through my head and talk to them, no matter where they were -- I will admit, however, that it is exceedingly hard to talk to someone that isn't trained, paying attention, or is unconscious, and you're generally better off with a sort of 'information search' on their soul or emotional body to garner information.

Ironically, this ability to 'speak to people through the back of my head' is how I found both the Lixis (the entity that formed from the Whole that I was explaining earlier), my Lady, and all the others. This is how I maintain contact with my past- and current-life lovers -- as I also discovered a phenomenom of conscious 'astral' (mental) plane travel that has allowed me to literally contact and go anywhere. True, it's not without its risks, but it has been proven trustworthy by the fact that I can literally kiss my half-sister/love on that plane without telling her and have her feel it. Granted, she has been studying how to do things like that for only a bit shorter time than me -- a few months at most -- but she did learn from me in the first place.

Now that I have set myself up to be called a crazyhead..

Tips:

Quote:
-The thing of ultimate importance: find someone to talk to. You won't have any luck if you don't reach out with your mind and touch someone, because there just won't be any answer, and this is the leading cause of disbelief amongst people that are just beginning -- and the thing that most keeps them from continuing.

-If it is your first time, you most likely will get a headache. Cass (my half-sister/love) did, and I got a mild one that left me feeling tired and achy for hours, you probably will too. In that case, eat a banana, a potato, something with a lot of potassium in it, or experiment with different foods to find out what staves it off for you.

-Keep your mind focused! I cannot stress this enough. It is not good to expect things (it warps and skews answers), but if you are wandering off into your own thoughts every two seconds, you will not hear anyone.

-State your thoughts clearly! This is of major importance as well. If people can't tell what you're saying, they won't respond -- there are a lot of bad people out there. As a side-note, you should also, as a beginning piece of criteria (as it is critical to learn to Cast for people as soon as you can), search for someone nonviolent. Just reach your mind out for 'nonviolent people', or, if you feel better doing something else, use a ritual to call a well-intentioned creature to yourself and try to contact them from there (another warning: some of these creatures may be too powerful for you to touch without hurting yourself. If this is so, don't try! Get another, but thank them!)

-Practice, practice, practice! It's like learning a new language. Seriously, it is. And if you don't practice, you won't know what to listen for and you won't be able to understand. It took me the better part of two years to get to the stage I am now, and it will probably take you quite a while unless you've a knack at it.

-Pace yourself. You'll get major headaches otherwise.

That's all the tips I have right now, but also: good luck, and don't give up!

:: Awaits questions again ::  

Archangel Calyphrael

Rakei

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 1:04 pm
Ok I'd like to say, Freaky!
All the names gave me a mental-buzz some more than others.
The planet names all made me see planets, colors and all but it was hazy and only three of them were sorta clear(ish) If I'm not mistaking the three more clear ones were Juridia (redish?) Cerv (cream-ish?) Ta (greenish?)
That's the feeling I'm getting off them... sweatdrop I must sound a bit crazy.
But am I wrong?

I think I'll try it, if I can get my two thought lines to connect I'll focus on trying.

Edit: I'll deffinatly wait til tomorrow after my Danish oral exam. Why? Because I tried a couple of minutes ago... [Cuts it short] ninja Big door, grasland on the other side, wolf, twitching muscles(my own) and thus I decided to try at another time.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 2:02 pm
Rakei
Ok I'd like to say, Freaky!
All the names gave me a mental-buzz some more than others.
The planet names all made me see planets, colors and all but it was hazy and only three of them were sorta clear(ish) If I'm not mistaking the three more clear ones were Juridia (redish?) Cerv (cream-ish?) Ta (greenish?)
That's the feeling I'm getting off them... sweatdrop I must sound a bit crazy.
But am I wrong?

I think I'll try it, if I can get my two thought lines to connect I'll focus on trying.

Edit: I'll deffinatly wait til tomorrow after my Danish oral exam. Why? Because I tried a couple of minutes ago... [Cuts it short] ninja Big door, grasland on the other side, wolf, twitching muscles(my own) and thus I decided to try at another time.

Haha, you don't sound any more crazy than I do, so don't worry. I sounded (and sound) just as 'crazy' as you do right there -- particularly as Cass and I get those feelings all the time, and that's where we get the questions to ask, a lot of the time. Ta is definitely a greenish-red in my mind, though, and Cerv has always been a kind of cream-silver. Juridia is always red in my mind, so I don't see how you're crazy.

Personally, I would suggest that you make sure that you aren't doing anything important later if you try the mental-speak thing, as it can definitely preoccupy you for quite a while. I would also suggest that, if you truly hunger after information for this, you go and modify the Casting by adding a new criteria -- look for someone with both good intentions and knowledge of what you want to find out.

Ta was the planet I thought I had "made up", but Cass is the Walker, and she had a semi-lucid dream wherein she traveled to Ta. We also had a contact from there -- Tara, but she's gone now. I had a past life there, Vilizana, in which I was a minstrel.

Ta has both Keepers and a Champion of the planet. Think like knight for the Champion, only not dressed so funny. One of the Champions that I know of was called Kir, and they are generally directly contacted by the planet and changed from there on. The Keepers.. let's see if I can rememeber. Sier-ra Keeper (sky) for the official name of one of them (one of the Keepers I knew in this post was named Issix), the forest Keeper, glacial/arctic Keeper, desert Keeper (you may be thinking 'Desert Rose' right here), mountain Keeper, and sea Keeper. I believe that's it, anyways. The Keepers basically Keep the Artifacts that power the planet, and they are all known as things like: Sierra (their name) can'Ta.

I know of at least a few countries there: Carob, Micral, Satio, Senica (sen-eesh-ah).

Get back to me if any more of this rings a bell for you, okay?  

Archangel Calyphrael

Archangel Calyphrael

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 4:07 pm
Curses I have encountered (no, not things like Wicca spells/curses, I'm talking actual energy things here):

Quote:
Ketchflaymes: warps and amplifies energy, but can be fatal if it goes on too long. -- Personal statement: if you notice everything about you warping colours and shapes, find someone or something to stop it before it goes too far. An overload of energy can result in a burning feeling where the markings are. I personally got rid of this curse using a kind of clear-break, where I harnessed my energy and pushed everything that didn't belong in me out, which got the source of the curse out as well.

Energies:

Quote:
Aliophera: spirit energy, caused and created by the strength of soul inside a person. There are certain points, even on Earth, where the aliophera is so strong that it's possible to cross into other worlds -- physically.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 4:54 pm
Mind-boggling. Definitely a large info dump. While none "rang any bells", per say, my solar plexes, legs, and frontal lobe-area are tingling... although the solar plexes feel more like sinking, but that may also be do to the nauseating smell in my house. sweatdrop

Anyways, I'm a tad confused on the infodump, primarily about its purpose. Yes, it informs, and I am particularily amazed by how much it does, but... is this your belief system that you have discovered on your own or have picked up somewhere like a book? I feel like it was just dropped into my lap a bit. sweatdrop

If there was previous informaton to this post, I'm sorry I've missed it; been extra-busy lately. crying  

Jameta
Captain

Archangel Calyphrael

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 5:07 pm
Jameta
Mind-boggling. Definitely a large info dump. While none "rang any bells", per say, my solar plexes, legs, and frontal lobe-area are tingling... although the solar plexes feel more like sinking, but that may also be do to the nauseating smell in my house. sweatdrop

Anyways, I'm a tad confused on the infodump, primarily about its purpose. Yes, it informs, and I am particularily amazed by how much it does, but... is this your belief system that you have discovered on your own or have picked up somewhere like a book? I feel like it was just dropped into my lap a bit. sweatdrop

If there was previous informaton to this post, I'm sorry I've missed it; been extra-busy lately. crying

'Case ya missed it:

I
I guess you could call it word of mouth, except that it isn't really.. mouth. It's a long story.

Originally, I got sucked into the otherworld-existance thing by an imposter that knew she was an imposter -- but whom had a lot more truth to her words than she thought. The Arrikanez, her "creation", were my family in a past life, and I realised this soon after I started talking to her. However, she played upon that and preyed upon me for her own entertainment, and I eventually became disillusioned, casting myself off. In the midst of this, I had, in and of myself, discovered that "hey, there's people living in the back of my head!" -- I would like to note now that I do not have schizophrenia or any classification of DID at all, nor the criteria to be recognised as such -- with a simple test: I called "Hello?" into the back of my head, and recieved.. a feeling. Several others I have told to do this have as well, such as both my comrades and just random people.

Now.

It's been over two years, and I have progressed to the point with my "thoughtspeak" (I often refer to the process as "talking through (the back of) my head") that I can both send and recieve clear words and meanings. I can talk in sentences, carry on a conversation very near to as if I were standing right in front of them (I will write down several tips below for anyone that wishes to learn). Later on, I learned how to find anyone I wanted through my head and talk to them, no matter where they were -- I will admit, however, that it is exceedingly hard to talk to someone that isn't trained, paying attention, or is unconscious, and you're generally better off with a sort of 'information search' on their soul or emotional body to garner information.

Ironically, this ability to 'speak to people through the back of my head' is how I found both the Lixis (the entity that formed from the Whole that I was explaining earlier), my Lady, and all the others. This is how I maintain contact with my past- and current-life lovers -- as I also discovered a phenomenom of conscious 'astral' (mental) plane travel that has allowed me to literally contact and go anywhere. True, it's not without its risks, but it has been proven trustworthy by the fact that I can literally kiss my half-sister/love on that plane without telling her and have her feel it. Granted, she has been studying how to do things like that for only a bit shorter time than me -- a few months at most -- but she did learn from me in the first place.

I have checked source against source and found them all consistent -- except for the ones that never bothered to look, and only accepted what was told to them. I used numerous otherworld sources and general World sources, and it's not really a belief system.. as such. Mostly I know it's not because I have spoken to at least Vizhel, Ssevincal, and Hasafa, and I have spoken to a few Angels as well. It's.. weird, I'll give you that, but it's true.

It may all sound like I'm crazy, but if I'm hallucinating, I've been hallucinating every day for more than two years. Consistently, which has never been a trademark of mental illness. Granted, some of my information was off before I perfected my mindspeak thingy, but it's pretty much a go now.

My purpose is, quite simply, to inform and teach others how to search for the truth as well. I've got what you call the teacher syndrome.

It's not so much a belief system as a catalogue of what really is out there. I've gotten past the point where I just go around and believe in something -- I actually go out and find out the truth. It's sort of a mix between astral travel and mental travel, not that I really use 'astral' a lot, as it's a bit confusing, and sounds more like a catchphrase to me to make people sound cool.

The truth.. is out there.

I've just gone out, hit it over the head, and dragged it back home with me.

Edit: In other words, I didn't 'make it up'. This is a collection of data compiled about the reality of the World from all my travels. Try the 'speaking through the back of your head' thing, please, so that you can check it yourself. I don't expect people to believe everything I say; that's why I give them the information that enables them to find out for themselves.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 5:33 pm
Embyr Arrikanez
Jameta

'Case ya missed it:

I

Now.

I have checked source against source and found them all consistent -- except for the ones that never bothered to look, and only accepted what was told to them. I used numerous otherworld sources and general World sources, and it's not really a belief system.. as such. Mostly I know it's not because I have spoken to at least Vizhel, Ssevincal, and Hasafa, and I have spoken to a few Angels as well. It's.. weird, I'll give you that, but it's true.

It may all sound like I'm crazy, but if I'm hallucinating, I've been hallucinating every day for more than two years. Consistently, which has never been a trademark of mental illness. Granted, some of my information was off before I perfected my mindspeak thingy, but it's pretty much a go now.

My purpose is, quite simply, to inform and teach others how to search for the truth as well. I've got what you call the teacher syndrome.

It's not so much a belief system as a catalogue of what really is out there. I've gotten past the point where I just go around and believe in something -- I actually go out and find out the truth. It's sort of a mix between astral travel and mental travel, not that I really use 'astral' a lot, as it's a bit confusing, and sounds more like a catchphrase to me to make people sound cool.

The truth.. is out there.

I've just gone out, hit it over the head, and dragged it back home with me.

Edit: In other words, I didn't 'make it up'. This is a collection of data compiled about the reality of the World from all my travels. Try the 'speaking through the back of your head' thing, please, so that you can check it yourself. I don't expect people to believe everything I say; that's why I give them the information that enables them to find out for themselves.
I hope I didn't offend you when I posed my question; my intent was to imply an inner-journey, such as many Buddhists and other spiritualists do (and it may seem that it was, too). Right now, with my life and mental set as crazy as it is, I may phrase things improperly without meaning to. And yes, I was unable to catch this first part, so thank you very much! biggrin I, myself, am borrowing a book on angels, and agian, while nothing really hit me on the noggin, the flow of the names are familiar. Your mindspaek sounds truly fascinating, too.  

Jameta
Captain

Archangel Calyphrael

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 5:42 pm
Jameta
I hope I didn't offend you when I posed my question; my intent was to imply an inner-journey, such as many Buddhists and other spiritualists do (and it may seem that it was, too). Right now, with my life and mental set as crazy as it is, I may phrase things improperly without meaning to. And yes, I was unable to catch this first part, so thank you very much! biggrin I, myself, am borrowing a book on angels, and agian, while nothing really hit me on the noggin, the flow of the names are familiar. Your mindspaek sounds truly fascinating, too.

I was just a little bit offended at the thought of "making it up", because in my experience, I associate people that "make it up" with the person that toyed with me when I was first discovering the otherworld (this is my catchall phrase for all the planets, species, people off of Earth), but I'm glad to hear it wasn't that. It's just that I pride myself at knowing and finding out the truth, not just sitting around and guessing. Sure, I scroll across things to see what feels right, but then I go and talk to people about it -- otherworld people (as Earthlings are -- sorry! -- largely ignorant on the subject).

I would be happy to spread information on the Angels, too. I was going to join them, but I freaked out (long story) and went to the Roses and Ssevincal instead. As I have several Angel contacts (though they all are, admittedly, quite Christo-centric -- at least a few were willing to follow the path I took to find out on their own), I would be happy to ask for you. It's almost impossible for me to hold myself back from giving information, spreading it, teaching everybody I know -- why that is, I've no idea, but eh, it works.

Oh, but before you read that book on Angels, they are not sexless, and they are not all goody-goody. Some of them are, like Michael, rather.. violent. But they have a policy of 'no killing people unless we say', which goes in line with the 'Big Ten'.. so eh.

I recommend everyone that stumbles onto this page to go out and try think/mindspeak for themselves. Instead of an inner journey alone, it becomes both, and gives you confirmation for many things, and may correct some of your other ideas.

So yay!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 7:39 am
Thank you very much for that information, Embyr! 3nodding And I'm glad we got that cleared up. Your insight makes me glad summer is almost here so I can finally do my own exploring once more. biggrin  

Jameta
Captain

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 8:00 am
Hmm, I think I may have a little bit of experience with the "talking in the back of your head" thing. With enough practice, I've been able to carry on a conversation with the Morrigan aspect of the Goddess, Thoth aspect of the God, and a couple spirits that live in my room. I tried the "hello" into the back of my mind, and got an odd sort of reaction. Right at the forefront were the Morrigan and Thoth, saying hi back. Then, it was like my head contained the infinity of the universe and my hello was travelling outwards, touching everything, getting myriads od "hellos" back, until it got a little overwhelming and I shut it down. What do you make of that?  
DataHenge ) The Information Archives (

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff