Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GRRRRR!! @_@
  Shikalee is a deer! :o
View Results

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:16 am
Addressed to the idiot in the red hat: Fine, a**. No, I am not upset at High Voltage. In fact, I rather like her. I owe her a formal appology, because I took out my own emotional frets on her, at the same time, Captain Verd and her double-teamed me, "unaware" that they had been. Of COURSE I reacted; a complete stranger attacked me for no reason. THAT is ridiculous. So no, IDIOT, I did not accuse her of any of the listed acts. THE CALL IS ON YOU, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

*If such did not occur, then why the hell did she jump to those weird conclusions? I doubt TWO people can be THAT stupid in the exact same way. I also do not think in any way she is stupid. Miss High Voltage comes off as a very intelligent young lady.

The only thing that really addresses her here is that she needs to take a breath and discuss things rationally. We all do.

START TOPIC

Relevance to the guild? None. Public humilation? No. This is the goddamn internet.

Great introduction but, there is a discussion at the bottom.

I am asking two individuals to calm the ******** down. I don't care if they think it's hypocritical, I am the first to say it. Your arguements are really just getting annoying. You claim it's not personal, but it all it is. If it were about Naruto, then it would not be personal. Anything else irrelevant has personal values. If we were still arguing about Naruto-related topics, such as whether or not Tsunade has had breast augmentation, I would condone it. However, this has gotten SO off topic to SUCH a ridiculous manner that now I am putting my cards on the table.

Yes, yes, yes. You can say all the same for me. ********. That comeback has a weakness, you know. It does not automatically discredit the following:
  • Continued off-topic arguing and you will be reported to the guild.
  • Future pessimistic PMs and you will be reported to a mod.
  • Future assumptions and you will be deemed an idiot. And I know you don't want that.
  • Future retaliations, arguements, and such, of which are entirely irrelevant to the guild, such as, attacking my post, in ways that are either semantic-related, personal related, SHIKAMARU RELATED (unless it's about HIM, not my TALKING about him Edit: And because I clearly can't talk about him without your head exploding), or otherwise, will result to being reported to the guild.
That comeback is like saying, "I kill babies, too! And because YOU do it, that's okay!"

If I have to add you to my ignorelist, you have really taken it too far. I don't care if y'all have to jabber about my behind my back. That is not the issue. Because this guild is for discussing Naruto (and friends), you should take part in such. As should I. As should everyone here. I cannot do this if I have to add two people who quite frequently attend to my ignorelist; ironically, you attend, and all you do is argue with me, then leave. Want proof? Just look at all your posts. There you go.

Again I will say these arguements are ridiculous. Before I go any further, I will make it clear that it takes two people to argue. TWO. So in order for such a hienous activity to even thrive, you too, must participate. You all tell me not to read into your text. Then you do the exact same. Then you use the excuse that "it's okay because Shikalee does it to meee". Why need an "equal attack" if you're "better" than me? If you're too good for this bullshit, why participate for... four weeks now? neutral Just ******** drop it. I did. Then you asked for more. I posted in a thread, asked quite honestly if High Voltage wanted the next closest result (on that test). Because it just happened to be Shikamaru (poor guy would have killed all of us by now), Verd flipped, and assumed I just stalk everyone and ask everyone if they want to be Shikamaru for Christmas. MAYBE IF THIS WAS THE ONLY PLACE I EVER POSTED. IN MY LIFE. I was merely pointing her to the closest thing on the test. If you don't like it, you're paranoid, and need to take your RIDILIN.

End rant. Now, before you all reply in a bitchy manner, arguing every last microscopic bit of this post, DON'T. You can't argue that this is ridiculous, yes, on both sides (satisfied?) and that it needs to come to an end. Period. No debate.

Discussion:
Guild members, before your very eyes you have seen catfights unfold; purly ANIME related, then taken to a personal level.
  • Why does this occur, even between two smart people?
  • Does Naruto really tick you off?
  • How can something a lot of kids love so much they spend every living moment fangirling/boying about make them so angry?
  • Do you think bitching for weeks on end about a manga is healthy?
  • Have you ever been in heated arguements about Naruto?
  • And uh... how did you stop the arguement...? sweatdrop
Have at it. This post in no way is to piss anyone off. I just want the bullshit to end. Even if you have to shove how much I'm a Shikamaru-otaku up my a**; JUST GET IT OVER WITH SO THIS CAN STOP. mad Thank you. surprised  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:19 am
Consider this a public service announcement. This is a guild. Not a fighting arena. We're SUPPOSED to all be FRIENDS, here. And we were until the two new members came. Something about us just didn't click. Probably because I don't like self-confidence, because it comes off as arrogance. I admit I overjudged, as they have overjudged me. We are complete strangers yet we pull the, "I know you're a freak in one way or another" cards on eachother. It's really pointless.  

Syndactyly

Kuroi Ryuuka

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:04 am
Should I ask if this for me to read as well?

No offence or arrogance here, just asking if this is pointed towards me in anyway. sweatdrop

If so, I better get off my a** and be better. xD

Now, as for the bitching for weeks on end. That just seems rather idiotic, discussing and arguing points and character development sounds much more fun. (Even if most of you seem to have a better understanding of intelligence and plot then me.)

Some fangirls/fanboys assume things about the plot/characters/creator and find it a personal attack for others to argue sensibly on how it's possible, but not likely to be true. ((Ie. Yondy being the father of, or is Naruto. Sasuke beng in love with Naruto/Kakashi/Sakura/Itachi. xD)) Hell, I find the arguments that ensue to be hilarious until people decide they don't know when enough is enough.

((>> Now, I'm sure I said something stupid and assuming in here... But not quite sure what it is. xD))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:49 am
Wow... didn't see this one coming xd Okies so let's see... I'm guessing this occurs because everyone has a personal view... it's obvious there will be disagreements... however I didn't expect them all to explode to this magnitude razz Naruto does NOT tick me off! heart I'm not how it can make people so angry... and I don't really think bitching for weeks on end about a manga is healthy at all. xd I have been in some heted arguements about Naruto... but for the most part I just watch them ninja It's rather enjoying xd And I don't remember how I stopped it... I think we just got tired of argueing razz  

churrlo

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 3:31 pm
LOLZ. Seriously, you have no idea how much I laughed when I read this. rofl

Ps - Asked Miss High Volatage, and um, neither of us have ever PMed you eek

Pps - As you said, this thread shouldn't be here. If you have a problem, please feel free to PM either of us, but don't clog the boards with off topic garbage. Thanks! biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:03 pm
Kuroi Ryuuka
Should I ask if this for me to read as well?

No offence or arrogance here, just asking if this is pointed towards me in anyway. sweatdrop

If so, I better get off my a** and be better. xD

Now, as for the bitching for weeks on end. That just seems rather idiotic, discussing and arguing points and character development sounds much more fun. (Even if most of you seem to have a better understanding of intelligence and plot then me.)

Some fangirls/fanboys assume things about the plot/characters/creator and find it a personal attack for others to argue sensibly on how it's possible, but not likely to be true. ((Ie. Yondy being the father of, or is Naruto. Sasuke beng in love with Naruto/Kakashi/Sakura/Itachi. xD)) Hell, I find the arguments that ensue to be hilarious until people decide they don't know when enough is enough.

((>> Now, I'm sure I said something stupid and assuming in here... But not quite sure what it is. xD))
No. I was mean to you when I shouldn't have been. For that, I am sorry.

No, no. You're very reasonable. Compared to a lot of people. You b***h a lot, but you're healthy about it. At least that's what I think. I'm sick of the bitching, myself. My doctor told me to stop stressing out. Internet arguing is part of it. So I'm putting it to an end. If they... no, well, she. If she wants to continue the bullshit, fine. But I won't be part of it. (Your understanding of the plot is logically sound. 3nodding )

The assumptions need to end. Theories are perfectly okay, though.

((You did fine. :3))

churrlo
Wow... didn't see this one coming xd Okies so let's see... I'm guessing this occurs because everyone has a personal view... it's obvious there will be disagreements... however I didn't expect them all to explode to this magnitude razz Naruto does NOT tick me off! heart I'm not how it can make people so angry... and I don't really think bitching for weeks on end about a manga is healthy at all. xd I have been in some heted arguements about Naruto... but for the most part I just watch them ninja It's rather enjoying xd And I don't remember how I stopped it... I think we just got tired of argueing razz
It exploded to a ridiculous level. And no. It WASN'T all my fault... mad I admit to part of it, because, yes, it does take TWO to argue.

Neither do I. That is why I'm putting an end to the nonsense.  

Syndactyly

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:09 pm
Captain Verd
LOLZ. Seriously, you have no idea how much I laughed when I read this. rofl

Ps - Asked Miss High Volatage, and um, neither of us have ever PMed you eek

Pps - As you said, this thread shouldn't be here. If you have a problem, please feel free to PM either of us, but don't clog the boards with off topic garbage. Thanks! biggrin
You laughed because you're too much of a ******** to get it. Crawl back from the cesspool you came from, or grow the ******** up. I thought we made some sort of a truce, but you broke it and went to s**t again. If you hate me, block me, but provoke me not. I don't care if the internet isn't real; my doctor tells me I am under too much stress and to come home to a b***h like you every day isn't helping. If you don't want me to think you're a b***h, don't act like one.

Fool. Yes, I was the first one to PM you. I was just clearing the board before you thought it would be a good idea. Future does not mean you already have. But I am leaving our PMs of the past behind us. BECAUSE THE PAST IS THE PAST. You don't seem to get that, Ms. Verd.

YOU. "Miss High VOLATAGE" as you call her, has not done much wrong. Actually, she has done nothing wrong. She overreacted to what I was saying, but she's also been hanging around YOUR neurotic behavior. I was a b***h to her, and owe her an appology. You on the other hand have been nothing but a complete a*****e towards me, lending me all the blame for your very own actions. Dear, I don't make you act like a dumbass. End of story. surprised

Don't like me to call you names? Then STOP IT.

You're garbage... I lay everything out very clearly and yet you still persist the idiocy. Are you really that thick?

I have no need to PM High Voltage because I have no problem with her. So stop pretending to be her secretary, leading me to where I can sign up for an appointment with her. This thread stays until it is moved or deleted. Thus far, all other posters have DISCUSSED the discussion, which is related, and THEREFORE this thread THUS FAR has actually played a role here. That I did not expect, but the laws of physics were defied in such a manner than my thread was made legit by posters. Thanks a lot, guys. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:22 pm
Shikalee
You laughed because you're too much of a ******** to get it. Crawl back from the cesspool you came from, or grow the ******** up. I thought we made some sort of a truce, but you broke it and went to s**t again. If you hate me, block me, but provoke me not.

Fool. You PMed me when I wouldn't argue with you. I then added you to my ignorelist. (I may be wrong on this.) I may have been the first one to PM you. If that is the case, then I confused you with another idiot who was PMing me for several weeks arguing about something Naruto related. Either way, you're all the same to me. NO LIVES. You should be ashamed.

Um yeah, you PMed me first, not the other way around. rolleyes
Say what you want about how much of a life I don't have, but um who's the one who spent a whole year studying team ten? Why that's you, not me. I'm not the one fawning over a fictional character, shaking and panicking when I think he might have died. That's not having a life, honey.

Quote:
YOU. "Miss High VOLATAGE" as you call her, has not done much wrong. I was a b***h to her, and owe her an appology. You on the other hand have been nothing but a complete a*****e towards me, lending me all the blame. Dear, I don't make you act like a dumbass. End of story. surprised

Don't like me to call you names? Then STOP IT.

You're garbage... I lay everything out very clearly and yet you still persist the idiocy. Are you really that thick?

I have no need to PM High Voltage because I have no problem with her. So stop pretending to be her secretary, leading me to where I can sign up for an appointment with her. This thread stays until it is moved or deleted. Thus far, all other posters have DISCUSSED the discussion, which is related, and THEREFORE this thread THUS FAR has actually played a role here. That I did not expect, but the laws of physics were defied in such a manner than my thread was made legit by posters. Thanks a lot, guys. smile

The first time I ever started posting with you, you said I had "p***s envy", and continuously tell me I have no life, I'm not as smart as you are, I'm a dumbass, and apparently a huge fangirl. Which is weird, because... no, I already covered that.

The things you consider "idiocy" are someone else's opinions. You can't seem to handle the fact that other people view things differently than you and immediately call them stupid for everything they say. Calling me a dumbass because you keep asking people if they're obsessed with Shikamaru doesn't really make any sense.

By the way, I get this post. I laughed because it was funny. You're so touchy, so easily offended. And awww, you threaten to report me? That's so sweet. rofl  

Captain Verd

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:34 pm
Captain Verd
Um yeah, you PMed me first, not the other way around. rolleyes
Say what you want about how much of a life I don't have, but um who's the one who spent a whole year studying team ten? Why that's you, not me. I'm not the one fawning over a fictional character, shaking and panicking when I think he might have died. That's not having a life, honey.

The first time I ever started posting with you, you said I had "p***s envy", and continuously tell me I have no life, I'm not as smart as you are, I'm a dumbass, and apparently a huge fangirl. Which is weird, because... no, I already covered that.

The things you consider "idiocy" are someone else's opinions. You can't seem to handle the fact that other people view things differently than you and immediately call them stupid for everything they say. Calling me a dumbass because you keep asking people if they're obsessed with Shikamaru doesn't really make any sense.

By the way, I get this post. I laughed because it was funny. You're so touchy, so easily offended. And awww, you threaten to report me? That's so sweet. rofl
Yeah, I edited that. I actually disected a lot of that post; it was rather fallicious. I stand corrected.

I study a lot of things. I also have studied entomolgy for about 3 years. Big deal.

p***s Envy again. It was a joke. You couldn't take a joke at all. And that is what started this whole thing. You keep digging it out, and several times now I've told you it was a joke. You can't take it that way no matter how many times I say it. Who would SERIOUSLY say that? An idiot? Well, think what you will.

I wouldn't say continuously, but I have thrown the word dumbass out a lot. Because you have no self control. This arguement refuses to end.

You assume. I know the difference between an opinion and you pretending to know me.

I'm not offended. It's just annoying. I'm sick of it. Not once have I been emotionally touched by you; except anger and fustration. I want to talk about Naruto, not your problems with me. So hate me. Okay. Stop talking about it.

I never asked Voltage if she was obsessed with him. YOU read what I was saying wrong. I ask if she wanted a different result, such as, the next closest thing, because she seemed rather disappointed. It was a mere coincidance that it was him. People going after his result just plain b***h more. I didn't see anyone b***h about getting Iruka.

Anyway... your insults were cute, but I am unphased. Because I just don't want to argue with you. So go ahead. Let it out. Let's resolve this. Hurry it up already. Don't make it too slow and painful. Tell me how much you hate me; you thrive off of it. Just do it. So we can stop arguing in other people's threads. That is why I brought you here.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:40 pm
I also admit to having phycological problems. Want to hate me because I'm different? It's like hating a retard or someone with autism. I just plain ain't right. I have severe migraines and also have severe anxiety. My attachment to Shikamaru for these years has been a cry for help because of my past. Not that any of that matters to you. He's been my safety blanket, and that is why I reacted so strongly when I was sure he would die. It's not just a fangirl disease. It actually corrilates with my disorder(s). Parts of him (and other characters, from many novels) have seemed so real to me. Yes, I can tell the difference. But I'm still emotionally affected. Logically, I know it's not real. But my heart still aches. Because I am a rather compassionate individual. You and I are rather different in that manner; while you either suppress or just don't have as many emotions. You call it self control, I call it stubborness. Only reason we don't love or hate "fake" people is because we feel ashamed to.

I wouldn't classfy reading in on manga (study is the wrong word) in depth is having no life. I also read Shakespere in depth. I'm sure you think that makes me have no life, too. I am into literature. Graphic novels fall under that. I dig some serious character analysis into manga. For Romeo and Juliet, it was far easier; they lived simpler lives. For Naruto, Neji, Shikamaru, Lee... As a ninja, your life is far more than gender roles, honor, magical realism, ritual, etc. 8 years of manga provides far more information than 3 hours of play. So yes, a year is a safe number. I also read into Othello for about 6 months. Want to dock me for that, too? Because I'd much rather spend my, "not life" learning about things than arguing with strangers?  

Syndactyly

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:45 pm
You know what? I don't care about your problems. I don't care how messed up your brain is, how how much you need Shikamaru so you don't cry at night. I don't care about your character webs and far-fetched "findings" on s**t from a comic book. It's like that guy who wrote the essay on why Superman can't have sex. Pbviously nothing better to do.

In fact, I care so little about why it's okay for you to be obsessed with a character but not anyone else, I'm not going to bother replying to this topic anymore. It's a waste of my time, it's a waste of the guild's time. As I said before, if you have a problem, either get over it real fast, or PM me and b***h about it. I probably won't even bother answering you, but you can try.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:53 pm
Captain Verd
You know what? I don't care about your problems. I don't care how messed up your brain is, how how much you need Shikamaru so you don't cry at night. I don't care about your character webs and far-fetched "findings" on s**t from a comic book. It's like that guy who wrote the essay on why Superman can't have sex. Pbviously nothing better to do.

In fact, I care so little about why it's okay for you to be obsessed with a character but not anyone else, I'm not going to bother replying to this topic anymore. It's a waste of my time, it's a waste of the guild's time. As I said before, if you have a problem, either get over it real fast, or PM me and b***h about it. I probably won't even bother answering you, but you can try.
Ahahah. You just plain don't have enough information to understand. I don't mind, because you don't need to understand, or care. I just think you're being rather idiotic in the manner of which you will attack me, for days on end; now weeks on end, because you don't, "care."

It's not far-fetched. You just pulled that out of your a** because you believe the stereotypical findings of the characters (at least that is what I've seen and heard come from you, I won't assume).

So, this is not about anything else? Because you ignored everything else I said. This is all about Shikamaru. Is it really? That's ridiculous. You'd argue with me for weeks on end because I'm neurotic. How closed-minded can you be?

Hey, if you're going to stop arguing about this, we both got what we wanted. If you honestly will drop this, I was wrong about you. You have brains after all. If we can just leave this behind us, and you can stop assuming about me, then that's perfectly fine.

Look, I don't know if you've ever had a crush. When you were a kid, I mean. Because I didn't. So I'm going through the phase a little late. I also found myself falling for Apollo from Battlestar Galactica. I also had a huge (and gross) crush on Grissom from CSI. It doesn't make sense. I know. So you're going to hate me for it? Please. Don't think I don't realize it's ridiculous. And don't think one strange thing about a person discredits everything else about them. That's very closed-minded. I don't want to think you are closed-minded.  

Syndactyly

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:56 pm
I never asked you to care about my problems. And I never said I had brain problems, either. I just suffer from physical; meaning in my nerves and muscles, disorders. No, they're not obvious. But they affect my body chemically which does affect my brain. It's called puberty, girl, and it hits the women in my family. Hard. Edit: Ever since my great grandmother the women in my family were pretty freaky in their teens. Not that you care.

Your point on how ONLY I can like him and no one else was an assumption. You're crazy. I never said that he was mine, that no one else could love him. It's when they love him for someone he's not it pisses me off... same with any other character, but he is definately one of the most missunderstood next to Gaara, who most fangirls think is cute and fluffy. *gags*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:03 pm
sweatdrop Guys can't we just all... get along or at least stop this? (I know you're trying Shikalee!!!) >< It's obvious you both have VERY strong views, and very strong opinions that you're willing to fight for to death! But I agree with Shikalee, and I think it's time to stop rather than to argue all the time... let's return to the true discussions, not fights. sweatdrop I hope I don't offend any of you by saying this! >< Also, I know I fight occasionally to, so if you will both stop, then I will stop with you ^^  

churrlo

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 6:48 am
churrlo
sweatdrop Guys can't we just all... get along or at least stop this? (I know you're trying Shikalee!!!) >< It's obvious you both have VERY strong views, and very strong opinions that you're willing to fight for to death! But I agree with Shikalee, and I think it's time to stop rather than to argue all the time... let's return to the true discussions, not fights. sweatdrop I hope I don't offend any of you by saying this! >< Also, I know I fight occasionally to, so if you will both stop, then I will stop with you ^^
We haven't truced, we haven't agreed to disagree, nothing has been solved, but this is far better than being attacked in every thread over a grudge. Everytime it happens now I'm making it very public how much I don't want to argue with this individual anymore.

Unless it's ABOUT Naruto. Because she is smart in that sense and I've learned a couple things from her. Besides that, all she does is pretend to know who I am, what my life is like, or what I go through. I'm anti-medication, when it comes to emotional problems, so yes, I suffer through some minor (yet sometimes severe) problems. But she took this immediately as I was some freak. Everyone has problems. Most people medicate them.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff