Reply Anime
Filler episodes Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AoiNamida

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:13 pm
just to let everyone know, the japanese filler episodes dhould be ending soon (yey!!!!)! it was said on NarutoFan  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 7:49 am
Sadly though I'm starting to doubt it. It seems that every other day someone sees a title for a new Naruto episode and thinks that Title means the fillers are over and the time jump episodes are beginning. They have been saying that since episode 200. The fill will end one day but I won't get my hopes up if I were you.  

Creativerealms

StarPrincess1

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 4:08 pm
Well the fillers do have to end eventually. Let's just hope that it's soon. After a while it's like quit with the fillers.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 7:16 pm
Have there really been that many filler episodes???  

thebravepancake

Dapper Member

3,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

CapKamikazi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:57 pm
actually from about 12 episodes or more after the Chunnin Exam and the event happening directly following it there will be filler so for up till 211 and than there will be some background about Kakashi it still is filler but I know alot of people will like to know more about Kakashi  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:28 am
CapKamikazi
actually from about 12 episodes or more after the Chunnin Exam and the event happening directly following it there will be filler so for up till 211 and than there will be some background about Kakashi it still is filler but I know alot of people will like to know more about Kakashi

No the Filler episodes at least filler hell started at episode 135 or so. What ever episode that throwaway villain from the first episode returned.  

Creativerealms

Kiwi_Piranah

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:41 am
FILLERS END IN FERURARY 2007!!! it is soo tru!!! cant wait....  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:35 pm
Wow 1 month....... yay biggrin  

Flipper Duck

mondaiji

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:44 pm
they get so freakin' annoying.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:26 am
I tghought it was april 2007?  

Creativerealms

Ring Shing

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:42 pm
April or February I don't care, so long as the fillers end and we can move on to Kakashi's backstory and then jump to the future!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:28 pm
It is Febuary but no word on the Kakashi story. No the new Naruto series (Much like how DBZ was a new anime then Dragon Ball but they were the same manga) thats how Naruto is happening. Also it starts after the time jump. I'm sure the Kakashi story will show up in an OVA if nothing else.  

Creativerealms

Ring Shing

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 3:09 pm
Okay so minus one point for me on Kakashi"s backstory, but at least the fillers have finally stopped! We can continue with the real story at long last.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 1:44 pm
IChing
Okay so minus one point for me on Kakashi"s backstory, but at least the fillers have finally stopped! We can continue with the real story at long last.

Well look at it this way. When they make the Next Naruto movie they can use the Kakashi backstory instead of some crappy thrown together in five minutes filler crap plot.  

Creativerealms

Shoua_Yaj

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:46 pm
no more naruto fillers! mrgreen  
Anime

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items