Reply The Official Australian Guild
Its acutally happening Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

orangestripedcat

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:12 am
As some of you know I was saposed to do a three month exchange student thing this year and come to Australia, and I couldnt come up with enough money in time sad But I still really want to visit the country.

I told my Mom's Doctor that cause he asked where I would most like to visit in my life and I said New Zealand and Australia! He said he would take me but I didnt think he was serious, and he told my mom yesterday (( 2 months later)) that my plane ticket would be around $1000.00 round trip and to get on my passport cause he wants to go soon smile I was like no freaking way. So finaly one of my dreams is actually happning!! Some of you might think that I am strange for telling you about it but I am excited. biggrin I only get to go for a week, but a week is better than never dont ya think?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:58 am
Congrats, but, your mum's doctor is taking you? sweatdrop

Beautiful Grotesque

Shameless Hoarder

Ozumou

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 5:09 pm
Hey excited about travel is a good thing!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:20 pm
A free trip is a ******** free trip.

Well, sort of free, right?

But yeah, still awesome.

You'll be just in time for the warmer weather. Or wetter, depending on where you go.  

WellzY
Crew

Alexie_dennison

6,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:42 pm
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
CONGRATS MATE!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 2:57 am
Gratz mate! What state you visiting?  

Simonluvs69

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 4:11 am
And tomorrow Brisbane will be hot a humid. If you like that, come here. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 5:29 pm
WellzY
A free trip is a ******** free trip.

Well, sort of free, right?

But yeah, still awesome.

You'll be just in time for the warmer weather. Or wetter, depending on where you go.

Yes it is sorta a free trip, my Mom said if I tell him about graduation and what not he would pay the ticket and stuff. But I belive we are like flying to New Zealand and then into Sydney, and Melbourne posibly Brisbane, I am pretty sure were gona mostly be in Sydney cause like I wana go to the Oprea house and Steve Irwins zoo, Aparently I get to see more witch is fine with me. I am so excited I applied for my passport today gona mail it of on Wednesday, then I belive I am gona get my visa at the airline before I fly out but I am not sure smile Its free so thats good. I was like running around my house and screeming "OMG I GET TO GO TO AUSTRALIA" for like an hour an I called everyone I knew biggrin heheh I need to get on some home work but Ill be back later tonight. Thanks for all the congrats wink heheheh I am totaly stoked! 4laugh

Oh yea, its gona be warm lol its so cold here heheh.  

orangestripedcat

orangestripedcat

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 5:31 pm
Ozumou
Hey excited about travel is a good thing!

Expesilly a once in a life tim etravel wink  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:22 am
That's awesome! mrgreen  

L i n k e t h

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:26 am
greenemptyeyes
As some of you know I was saposed to do a three month exchange student thing this year and come to Australia, and I couldnt come up with enough money in time sad But I still really want to visit the country.

I told my Mom's Doctor that cause he asked where I would most like to visit in my life and I said New Zealand and Australia! He said he would take me but I didnt think he was serious, and he told my mom yesterday (( 2 months later)) that my plane ticket would be around $1000.00 round trip and to get on my passport cause he wants to go soon smile I was like no freaking way. So finaly one of my dreams is actually happning!! Some of you might think that I am strange for telling you about it but I am excited. biggrin I only get to go for a week, but a week is better than never dont ya think?
the best thing abotu this is you can get free medical practice on your journey!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:27 am
greenemptyeyes

by the way... he is going to try and chat you up.  

L i n k e t h

orangestripedcat

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:03 pm
Linketh
greenemptyeyes

by the way... he is going to try and chat you up.

Who is gona try and chat me up? wellzy..?
Medical practice? lol Please explain razz 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:10 pm
I forgot to ask, what like snack food and what not would you recomend me trying? And the place I should visit?? I really want to go to Steve Irwins zoo and were gona go and then I wana go to the oprea house and I belive we are going there as well biggrin Another random question  

orangestripedcat

L i n k e t h

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:12 pm
greenemptyeyes
Who is gona try and chat me up? wellzy..?
Medical practice? lol Please explain razz 4laugh
why would your mums general practitioner out of the blue offer to take you on an international holiday? There has to be another motive.

would you recomend me trying? And the place I should visit?? I really want to go to Steve Irwins zoo and were gona go and then I wana go to the oprea house and I belive we are going there as well biggrin Another random questiongo to pure:
*hard dance - melbourne
*just stroll up oxford street (right at the far end towards bondi are clothes stores)
*climb the harbour bridge at sunset/night time
*australia zoo is alright but its way up qld way.
*go visit the big pineapple! (wherever it is I forget, but it's next door to the big macedamia and theres a train ride showing you ap ineapple feild. it's heaps fun!)
ummm trying to think of more things...  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces