46%
 46%  [ 13 ]
one pice
7%
 7%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 28

S a k uK i r b yD a n c e

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 7:21 am
Where you talk about all anime and manga favorites razz yay my first topic smile  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 7:22 am
So anyone tell me if ya have idea for the poll  

One Love-One Hate

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 8:52 am
at the moment, my favourite is "Model" a gothic soujo manga bout vamps, and fruits basket.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 9:30 am
Gunnm.  

Happy Children

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 10:25 am
im loving furuba, vampire game, legal drug and cardcaptor sakura at the moment (come on you've gotta love CLAMP)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:23 pm
My favorites are: Mahoromatic, Tokyo Mew mew, Galaxy angel, Love hina, Chobits, and Di Gi Charat...
Laugh at me and I will haunt your nightmares till the day you die... then I will continue to haunt your ghost for the rest of eternity...  

Ascher

Rosmarin

Virtuous Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 11:36 pm
uh.... alot, but the top few are trigun, king of hell, hellsing, and legal drug...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 12:00 am
mangas? hmm... Chronicles of the Cursed Sword, King of Hell, Priest, Lament of the Lamb, xxxholic, Faeries Landing, Ragnarok, Psychic Academy, Comic Party are all that I am reading at the moment... Chronicles, King and Faeries being of top priority, as well as Priest, which I want to get back into soon.  

IraMorti

Demonic Shapeshifter

Rosmarin

Virtuous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 12:02 am
Sirek
mangas? hmm... Chronicles of the Cursed Sword, King of Hell, Priest, Lament of the Lamb, xxxholic, Faeries Landing, Ragnarok, Psychic Academy, Comic Party are all that I am reading at the moment... Chronicles, King and Faeries being of top priority, as well as Priest, which I want to get back into soon.

yes!.... finaly, someone else who reads king of hell!... *is happy*...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 12:24 am
Shadow_of_hate
Sirek

lol, king of hell is one of my all time favorites, Majeh rules... he is so full of himself, and he has reason to be! blaugh  

IraMorti

Demonic Shapeshifter

Rosmarin

Virtuous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 12:32 am
Sirek
Shadow_of_hate
Sirek

lol, king of hell is one of my all time favorites, Majeh rules... he is so full of himself, and he has reason to be! blaugh

lol... *nod*... i also like the dude from the blood sect. ... all hail the evil people!...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 5:57 am
Yay people made post  

janzie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 8:49 pm
i'm really getting into legal drug and tsubasa at the moment, but i also enjoy trigun, naruto, X, and .... some other one that i haven't bought but read at the book store all the time... i can't remember the name... xp  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 9:17 am
*looks back and forth at all mangas with dizzy eyes* Can't choose...  

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 10:48 am
seems like chobits is the favorite razz  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items