Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

^-^
View Results

Ming Chen

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 5:59 am
Discuss your favorite parts and/or plots in TwiLight here.

My favorite part was when they were first discribing Edward. I really enjoyed how they discribed him picking at his bagel. xd

As for New Moon, my favorite part was when ((highlight to see, contains spoilers)) Bella goes cliff diving and Edward want's to commit suicide.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:09 am
that would be your favorite part, wouldn't it? and of course when he was destroying his bagel  

xX.Twi-Lite.Xx
Vice Captain

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:26 am
My favourite part of Twilight was when Edward was questioning Bella, trying to know her better. And he asks her what her favourite gemstone is, and she says topaz and blushes. So cute blaugh

My favourite part of New Moon was also when Bella went cliff diving. And she said, "You wanted me to be human. Well, watch me." It was so sad, yet beautiful at the same time.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 3:43 pm
xX.Twi-Lite.Xx
that would be your favorite part, wouldn't it? and of course when he was destroying his bagel

xd Of course. You know that it's my #1 lunch time hobby, considering you watch me rip my bagel to shreds everytime I buy lunch from that line.
xd  

Ming Chen

xX.Twi-Lite.Xx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:32 pm
bloodXalchemist
xX.Twi-Lite.Xx

xd Of course. You know that it's my #1 lunch time hobby, considering you watch me rip my bagel to shreds everytime I buy lunch from that line.
xd

well, when you aren't making fun of the French teacher, poking me, or laughing your head off, it's the only other thing you do  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:50 pm
xX.Twi-Lite.Xx
bloodXalchemist
xX.Twi-Lite.Xx

xd

well, when you aren't making fun of the French teacher, poking me, or laughing your head off, it's the only other thing you do

Um, ACTUALLY, I also get depressed about random things like my cream cheese being demented, rant about horrible anime endings, Fangirl over anime characters, etc...and what do you mean by "makeing fun of the French Teacher"!?! I DO NOT make fun of HER. SHE makes fun of ME. Or have you forgotten the "Miss Black" comment on my clothing!?!  

Ming Chen

xX.Twi-Lite.Xx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:39 am
bloodXalchemist
xX.Twi-Lite.Xx
bloodXalchemist
xX.Twi-Lite.Xx

xd

Um, ACTUALLY, I also get depressed about random things like my cream cheese being demented, rant about horrible anime endings, Fangirl over anime characters, etc...and what do you mean by "makeing fun of the French Teacher"!?! I DO NOT make fun of HER. SHE makes fun of ME. Or have you forgotten the "Miss Black" comment on my clothing!?!

Ok, I got it. rolleyes You still make fun of her though. At the very least you call her names  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 9:15 pm
I'll put one scene that stands out to me more than the others, but obviously it doens't mean I like it more. I probably read over it more because of lack of understanding or it's easier to remember just because.

Favorite Twilight Moment(s): The discussing of the theories (Edward's little Kyptonite joke) and when Bella comes over to the Cullen house for the first time and Alice & Jasper walk in on them (Alice's comment was classic).

Favorite New Moon Moment(s): The vote at the end. And possibly the first time Bella meets the pack; Embry really is quite amusing xD

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

Kakyoku no Doki

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 10:33 pm
My favorite chapters of Twilight go in this order:

1. Chapter 13: Confessions
I like it because Edward finally lets Bella past his mask completely. I also like it because you really see Edwards weakness and his strength at the same time.

2. Chapter 9: Theory
I like this one because a lot of stuff comes into the open. I really like parts where you learn a character's background. Like in the beginning of movies, when they show you the main character's background or childhood. When you see what makes them tick. That is what I got out of this chapter. I hated the not knowing. Even though I already knew. I mean, it was printed in plain English on the back. "Edward was a vampire." Big mystery there. But Bella didn't know and, as I read, I became Bella so it felt like I didn't know.

3. Chapther 8: Port Angeles
This part is at the bottom of my list because it is only half of it l like. I liked when Edward saves Bella from the apparent rapists, even though I detest damsels-in-distress. I liked how Bella though of self defense, it seemed so much more life-like. Edward was livid, though. I enjoyed seeing his carefully composed calm broken, seeing his humanity (or whatever it is for vampires).

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 10:35 pm
Oh my gosh, I love when Bella is Cliff Diving. Also when Edward and Bella are watching Romeo and Juliett before Bella's doomed party. Okay, so I'm not as detailed as the last post, but that was being copied from a notebook.  

Kakyoku no Doki

Blackfire Tease

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 8:44 am
My favorite part in Twilight was definitely the part with James and Bella at the end.

And my favorite New Moon part was when Bella first met the Voulturi and they kept trying to use their powers on her. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 2:20 pm
XxfushigipinayxX
I'll put one scene that stands out to me more than the others, but obviously it doens't mean I like it more. I probably read over it more because of lack of understanding or it's easier to remember just because.

Favorite Twilight Moment(s): The discussing of the theories (Edward's little Kyptonite joke) and when Bella comes over to the Cullen house for the first time and Alice & Jasper walk in on them (Alice's comment was classic).

Favorite New Moon Moment(s): The vote at the end. And possibly the first time Bella meets the pack; Embry really is quite amusing xD

yup 3nodding definately awesome parts!  

kikatou

Agent Mallard

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 5:19 pm
In Twilight my favorite part was when Bella and Edward were at the prom. Also when Edward and Bella are in the hospital and he promises that he wasn't going to leave her.
In New Moon: I like when Edward and Bella are watching Romeo and Juliet. Also whenever Bella does something reckless and he hears Edwards voice, its creepy but sweet/cute.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 6:04 pm
In Twilight, I love where Jacob tells his "scary stories" and in New Moon my favorite part is where Bella brings the bikes to Jacob and Quie and Emery start picking on Jacob about giving Bella "RIDING LESSONS"!!!

That was hilarious. Sadly, my predecessor (mom) didn't get it until I explained it. She's so naive.

Post Script: Sorry for screwing up thier names.

MelancholyAlice

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 7:22 pm
@Yukari: Agh, I know...when you finish New Moon and you read the end of Twilight again, it just sends up this red flag. I nearly cried out, "LIAR!!"

Then for that last New Moon bit, I also liked it whenever she heard his voice. Shoot, those points were the few times that Edward actually ever showed up during the whole thing; of course I loved it ♥

@MelancholyAlice: ...I think I need to read New Moon again because I didn't get that joke until you mentioned it too o.o;;

And it's no problem; they're names are Embry and Quil ^^

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces