Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
Teenage Athletic Outfit, glitch? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bloody Ally

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 5:29 pm
I was creating a teenager, and when it got to the athletic outfit, the first one was naked. Is it a glitch? The Inteenimator is the only thing I've ever downloaded for Sims 2, but it doesn't say anything about transparent clothes. What's happening?!?!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:55 pm
I'm not sure...maybe. Its possible. I have glitches when I play the sims games.  

Chatwithmeforever-

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:03 pm
That's odd. I've been having problems wih outfits having naked THUMBNAILS but that was to do with a custom mesh I had downloaded that apparently needs Pets to work. I've never had clothing problems with MAXIS default stuff.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:09 pm
did you click it?
something like that happened to me since I downloaded some Level 27 clothing for my sims and the thumbnails were naked but when I clicked on them it showed the clothes/showed the shirt(meaning there were no legs...meaning it was a floating upper body)/showed the pants(meaning the shirt was gone...meaning it was a floating head above a pair of pants)  

Bunny_Gaz

Inquisitor

10,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Inquisitor 200

Bloody Ally

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 12:58 am
TheOneAndOnlyGaz
did you click it?
something like that happened to me since I downloaded some Level 27 clothing for my sims and the thumbnails were naked but when I clicked on them it showed the clothes/showed the shirt(meaning there were no legs...meaning it was a floating upper body)/showed the pants(meaning the shirt was gone...meaning it was a floating head above a pair of pants)

Yeh, I did click it to see what it was. It was naked with no blur or anything. crying  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 3:11 pm
DIffEreNt_oR_JuST_cRaZey
TheOneAndOnlyGaz
did you click it?

Yeh, I did click it to see what it was. It was naked with no blur or anything. crying
I want that damnit!!!!  

billsabob

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 5:49 pm
I take it you've tried reloading the game by now and the problem still exists?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 5:54 pm
DIffEreNt_oR_JuST_cRaZey
TheOneAndOnlyGaz
did you click it?

oh...that sounds bad...did you try again and see if the same problem still exists?  

Bunny_Gaz

Inquisitor

10,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Inquisitor 200

Bloody Ally

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 11:35 pm
Menaceman
I take it you've tried reloading the game by now and the problem still exists?

Yep, it's still there crying  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 11:46 pm
Its not possible that you've just downloaded a skin, and it's given you a naked outfit.

I admit that didn't make much sense

But I've downloaded some skins and the have downloaded a full Sim with the outfit the sim is wearing, which is just a naked outfit. And then, that outfit turns up in the clothes. Usually it's togs or underwear, and it's on an adult...but that's what it sounds like to me. It'll be easy to tell if it has the little custom content symbol on the top of it.

I don't mind my naked sims, I just use it as togs and my Sims do a lot of skinny dipping. Or they exercise "close to nature"  

Spoilt_lil_missy

Bloody Ally

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:25 am
Spoilt_lil_missy
Its not possible that you've just downloaded a skin, and it's given you a naked outfit.

I admit that didn't make much sense

But I've downloaded some skins and the have downloaded a full Sim with the outfit the sim is wearing, which is just a naked outfit. And then, that outfit turns up in the clothes. Usually it's togs or underwear, and it's on an adult...but that's what it sounds like to me. It'll be easy to tell if it has the little custom content symbol on the top of it.

I don't mind my naked sims, I just use it as togs and my Sims do a lot of skinny dipping. Or they exercise "close to nature"

I haven't downloaded anything except the Inteenimator. That isn't supposed to do anything with clothes.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:00 pm
Have you had a look in your Downloads folder and Saved Sims folder for any downloads that may have piggiebacked their way in?  

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100

Bloody Ally

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:01 am
Menaceman
Have you had a look in your Downloads folder and Saved Sims folder for any downloads that may have piggiebacked their way in?

Er... This is my whole downloads folder, do any of these look like they could have caused it?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 2:08 pm
Hmm, none of those look like they should cause a problem. I will say though that you can remove everything that ISN'T a .package file as .package files are all the game will load.  

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100

Bloody Ally

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 8:41 pm
Menaceman
Hmm, none of those look like they should cause a problem. I will say though that you can remove everything that ISN'T a .package file as .package files are all the game will load.

But if they don't affect the game, it wouldn't do anything if I removed them, would it?  
The Sims Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff