Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
Sherwood's Inn in the Forest ((Closed down for good)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome! Stay for a while?
  Sure!
  Nah, I'm just pass'n through.
View Results

Inactive Man

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:45 pm
Your enter a forest, and after walking miles and miles deeper into it, you feel tired and need to rest. You start to think about sleeping on the ground, when suddenly, you notice a speck of light in the corner of your eye. You pack up what little you got out, and start to head towards the inviting light. You reach a clearing, where you see a medium sized, 2 story lodge, built out of stone and such, and surrounded by the forest. This Inn gives off a sense of warmth and safety, and you summon up the strength to walk up to the door. You see a plauqe, reading this passage:

User Image

"Come one, Come all,
Warm yourself by my fire,
What payment? Not at all.
Only that you enjoy your stay!
So Come on, Come all!"

((Like the plaque? Did it myself.))

Owner: Sherwood

Co Owner: -----------

Co-Co Owner: ------------

Family: -----------------

Friends: -----------------

Any other relations: ((None))

------------------------------------------------------
Guest Rooms Avalible: 4

Guest Rooms taken up: 6

Guests: (Listed below)
-----------------------------------------------------

Name: Sherwood

Personality: Welcoming of others, quick to crack a joke, and generally a good guy. Has a set code of principals and mantras that he lives and would die by. One only needs to ask what these are, he's glad to share them aloud.

Bio: Once a traveler and an adventurer. Now he settles down and helps whomever he can by opening up this Inn. He doesn't ask for payment because he likes to help people, and running an Inn of this size and this far away isn't that difficult. Sherwood has experience in hunting, so food out in the woods is not a problem for the guests, and his cooking sizes arn't 5 star, but he can cook a filling meal.

Appearence: (Undefined)

Room number : Owner's Room. Decorated with his world memerobeilia and such.
Room Type: Owner's Room. Doesn't have a number, but has a sign instead= "Do not disturb or you will get great Inn service."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Jack Foxx
Occupation: Shunned Foxx Tribe Chief (Don't tell me that foxes don't have tribes... I KNOW! It's MY characters, k? )

Personality: Mysterious, dark, dangerous, sly, villainous, vengeful, insensitive, emotionless (almost)

Bio: (I'll try to keep it short) Long ago when he was a pup, he was chosen to be the next chief of the Litsi`gnor tribe. But, his parents had more pups, and the younger one had a special gift that immediately made him the chosen one. Jack didn't want to give up his future throne, so he thought of a way to get rid of this special younger brother. He meant to kill him, but in the end was only able to deplete his special ability, thus exiling his brother from the tribe.
Then, Jack killed the current chief (without anyone knowing it was him), and became the chief himself. But, the tribe slowly fell apart from disheartenment from the loss of a great leader and the chosen one. All the other foxes of the tribe left. Jack left and swore to find his brother and destroy him, but was somehow sent to an alternate dimention to save Rick. Now, he's trying to either find a way back to complete his revenge, or get Rick to come to him... (This wont happen in this RP... )

Appearence:
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c229/Ravendorfoxx/my art/1JackFoxxsketch.jpg

Room number: #1

Room Type: Regular

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Junsei
Personality: sweet talking loves people and serving drinks all day. Hes single but looking and just wants someone to cuddle with at night.
Bio:
Junsei stands at about 5'0. He's short for his age, but doesn't care. He is sweet, loving and very kind-hearted. He's aged at 19, but still likes to play around and act like a pup, a kid at heart. <3

Appearence: 5 foot tall arctic wolf with blue eyes

Room number: #2

Name: Cret

Personality: Cret's heartbeat dances with the music. His inner self shows on the outside, with his fishnet and bulky boots, he loves to dance around. He is generally a "Happy Person", always looks on the bright side, but without the dopey/ ditsyness.
There is one other side of him though....Terc. He'll come around once in a while. It could be one morning, deciding to let Cret sleep, Terc will awaken instead, causing mayhem and danger. It is what he loves. Don't piss him off, or annoy him.

Bio: Cret/Terc had been living with his family of fivee for the past 17 years, and decided to get a life of his own. One that he had control of. With the money he earned Djing at random parties, raves, and even prissy girl Sweet Sixteens, he took off with his trailer full of sound equipment, and his bookbag of posessions. He looked around for people his age, or possibly older to room with. Anyone other than his family.

Appearence: Cret is a slender male of 5' 7. He wears wide fishnet fishnet under a tight black tanktop that covers his 4 pack. He wasn't built, but he wasn't skinny. A little bit of baby fat was around his body. Pants that covered his legs were often bondage pants with many chains and straps. The stitching always matched the color of the Fishnet under the tank top. The color will change everday.
((the color of my posts is the color of the fishnet.....if I get accepted. I'll also try to get a pic soon.))

Room number: #3

Name:
Domino

She's generally just a layabout, but she'd make a fine cook.

Personality:
Fun, and friendly. she can be a bit cheeky sometimes, and a smartass, but she's really a sweetheart.

Bio:
Nothing spectacular. She left her (very large) family when she turned 17, and has been wandering around ever since, taking odd jobs, and staying at inns.

Appearence:
DOMINO <3
A cute, white lop-earred bunny who preffers to dress in the current fashions, like babydoll dresses. Her regualar outfit is a bikini top with clamdiggers.

Room number:#5 (Doubled with Zylo?)

Room Type: Suite

Name:Zylo

Personality:Generally kind and respectful Zylo will respect all people that he hasn't met and will accept people for their personalities not anything else. Zylo likes to help people with their problems but doesn't ask for help on his own problems, preferring to sort them out himself. Zylo enjoys spending comapny with his friends and takes friendship very seriously, if you are mean to one of his friends he will be mean to you, although he doesn't care how people act towards him. If he considers you his friend he will do anything he can to help you with any problem
Bio biggrin oes not enjoy dwelling on his past. His parents were slaughtered when he was born and so he was wandered ever since, having been taken in by a nomad tribe. On his tenth birthday he left and wandered the world. Finally coming here.

Appearence:
Room number: #5 (Doubled with Domino?)

Name: Aluure Raust

Personality: Is highly charismatic, in which she is vivacious but is also calmly serious when there is a need. Even though she is born a city girl, she loves the outdoors and her wild side strains to be set free... just a little. However much she longs to run free in the wilderness sometimes, she still can't live without indoor plumbing and central heating. Her quirky and somewhat sarcastic humour tend to get the best of her when she's nervous or angry.

Bio: (To be revised but current bio summary is of the more current description of her life) Born and raised in the city, Aluure has had her fill of traffic noises, smog and other city environmental pleasantries. Having been burning herself intentionally because of personal reasons, she seeks solace in the very place that has been calling to her. The forest.

Appearance: (is more anthro than Fur) 5'4" with a slim build. Sleek straight black hair with faint dark red highlights best seen in certain bright lighting (like sunshine for instance). White "skin" and honey gold eyes.

Room Number: #6 (Right next to bathrooms and Emergency Meds room)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:51 pm
TO RENT A ROOM AND BE IN THIS THREAD, YOU HAVE TO PM ME YOUR CHARACTER DESCRIPTION!

However, that doesn't mean you can't participate!!!

Name:
Personality:
Bio:
Appearence:
Room number (I'll assign it to you):
Room Type (Suite or Regular) (Preference or my choosing):

YOU MUST FOLLOW THESE RULES!

1. Follow Gaia TOS (Keep it PG 13 please.)

2. You must not flame others on this thread!

3. No fighting

4. Have fun or the fun troll will come and do things in your basement.

Inactive Man

Inactive Man

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:52 pm
Quick Description of Rooms

Den/Tavern: A cozy liveing space with a fire-place, two plush chairs surrounding it, and a "Love Couch" in the middle of the room, faceing the fire-place.
The floor is covered in a elegent carpet, soft to the touch, but can take a beating if nessesary. ((Pictures will be up when-ever))

Inn Kitchen: The Inn's kitchen is on the door to the left of the Den/Tavern, it has a gas stove, with oven mittens hanging on the wall it is installed in, on the left side of the kitchen. In the middle of the kitchen there is a counter-top 'island', and hanging just above it are pots and pans, hanging on a big, metal square, hanging from the ceiling from little links of chain. The refrigertator is on the right side, along with a second counter-top, in which both are next to each other, installed in that wall. ((Pictures when-ever))

Back Yard (Forest): The door to the back yard is right in the kitchen, it's a knob door (Just so you know). The back yard is basicly the rest of the forest. (A copy of the placqe hanging close to the front door of the house, is hanging in the back part as well, again, close to the door. ((Pictures again, will be when-ever I feel like it biggrin ))

Guest Rooms: The 10 guest rooms are right on the top floors, down along the halls of each floor, with 5 doors on each side of the walls leading to the guest rooms. The rooms on the first floor have 2 beds, and maching night-stands each in their rooms. While the rooms on the second floor (upstairs) lead to the other suites, which have one king sized bed and a nice-sized nightstand with each bed. All of the nightstands in all 10 the guest rooms have a cozy lamp on each one of them, complete with three drawers. Each room also has a small, pretty light fixture in the middle of the ceiling. The lightswitch for this light is by the door. ((Pictures when-ever))

Bathroom: At the end of the hall of the Guest Room Halls. ((Why do I need to give you a picture of the bathroom? I will get right on that stare ))

The Owner's Room (My Room): Sherwood's room is just the same as the second floor guest bedrooms, except a little more grand, with his personal objects on some shelves attached to the right side of the room, a bookcase on the left side of the room, with multiple books, old and new, decorateing it's shelves, right next to his king-sized bed, and there is still room for more on the other side of the bed. The bed itself has a huge comforter on it, to keep him warm on cold nights. In the middle wall of the room, it has a door to the grand bathroom, his own personal and privite bathroom, which there is a huge tub, and a shower to go with it, two sinks, and a nice toilet (I don't think you wanna know about that). ((Pictures when-ever I damn well please))

Basement

The basement is made up of three rooms............

Laundrey Room: This is where the laundery goes. There is no chute to it, so you'll have to get it down there yourself, There are three washers, and two dryers, and a shelf stocked with PLENTY of laundrey supplies.

Painic Room: (Or as I like to call it: the Food Room mrgreen ) This room is stocked FULL of non-perishable foods and plenty of water, in case of an attack or something of the sort. The door is a huge, titainium alloy bank door, the walls are cement, but inside, the walls have a core of solid lead. There is a mini Game Room on the far left side of the room (You'll get bored dureing an attack) And what-ever games you play in there is up to your imagination.

Wine Storage Room: This is a wine and ale storage room. How much and of what kind of drink is in there is up to you! (But please, keep it full. sweatdrop )

((Pictures w-h-e-n e-v-e-r))

Well, there you have it. The full tour.

Please enjoy your stay!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:54 pm
~Reserved~  

Inactive Man

Inactive Man

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:57 pm
~ heart Reserved heart ~  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:58 pm
~Reserved~

((Ok, NOW you can start posting))  

Inactive Man

RavendorFoxx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 6:26 pm
((Greetings! I think i'll test out a character that I've been meaning to use for a while... I haven't done an Inn RP before, but this ought to be interesting. ))

Name: Jack Foxx
Occupation: Shunned Foxx Tribe Chief (Don't tell me that foxes don't have tribes... I KNOW! It's MY characters, k? )
Personality: Mysterious, dark, dangerous, sly, villainous, vengeful, insensitive, emotionless (almost)
Bio: (I'll try to keep it short) Long ago when he was a pup, he was chosen to be the next chief of the Litsi`gnor tribe. But, his parents had more pups, and the younger one had a special gift that immediately made him the chosen one. Jack didn't want to give up his future throne, so he thought of a way to get rid of this special younger brother. He meant to kill him, but in the end was only able to deplete his special ability, thus exiling his brother from the tribe.
Then, Jack killed the current chief (without anyone knowing it was him), and became the chief himself. But, the tribe slowly fell apart from disheartenment from the loss of a great leader and the chosen one. All the other foxes of the tribe left. Jack left and swore to find his brother and destroy him, but was somehow sent to an alternate dimention to save Rick. Now, he's trying to either find a way back to complete his revenge, or get Rick to come to him... (This wont happen in this RP... )
Appearence: User Image
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c229/Ravendorfoxx/my art/1JackFoxxsketch.jpg
Room number (I'll assign it to you):
Room Type (Suite or Regular) (I'll assign that too): Regular  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 6:35 pm
Jack reconnected and sheathed his currently two-piece sword, and said. "Utter fool... NEVER throw ANYTHING, especially snow, at me... pathetic weakling..."
"I... I'm sorry... I won't do it again!" A porcupine was cowering against a tree. Many of his spines had been severed and he had a deep gash in one arm with blood leaking a deep red into the snow.
Jack glared for a moment, then continued on down the path he was traveling.
Why did I even COME here? It's all HIS fault isn't it? The gods are protecting him, but I WILL find him again... UNtil then, I need a place to stay. I wasn't sent here with anything but my weapon...
Up ahead, Jack saw a faint light. He darted for it, ignoring a human that was trying to hail him, and quickly arrived at a largish building with a plaque on it.
Free Lodging... Good, because I have no currency on me... not that I'd need it...
He entered through the door, shaking the snow and water from his fur. "Greetings... patrons... I need a room..."  

RavendorFoxx

Inactive Man

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 9:38 pm
RavendorFoxx
Jack reconnected and sheathed his currently two-piece sword, and said. "Utter fool... NEVER throw ANYTHING, especially snow, at me... pathetic weakling..."
"I... I'm sorry... I won't do it again!" A porcupine was cowering against a tree. Many of his spines had been severed and he had a deep gash in one arm with blood leaking a deep red into the snow.
Jack glared for a moment, then continued on down the path he was traveling.
Why did I even COME here? It's all HIS fault isn't it? The gods are protecting him, but I WILL find him again... UNtil then, I need a place to stay. I wasn't sent here with anything but my weapon...
Up ahead, Jack saw a faint light. He darted for it, ignoring a human that was trying to hail him, and quickly arrived at a largish building with a plaque on it.
Free Lodging... Good, because I have no currency on me... not that I'd need it...
He entered through the door, shaking the snow and water from his fur. "Greetings... patrons... I need a room..."

Sherwood smiled at the fox-fur that entered "Hello, and your in luck. I have......" he steps aside and shows the board, little pegs adorned it, and every peg held a key with a little tag and ring ".......Every room avalible!"

The fox-wolf fur then grasps a large boom from under the counter and opens it to to a clean page "So, which room will it be? A suite or a regular? Oh, and I'll need your name here too, if it's not too much trouble" and as he said this, he points to a line on the page of the book, and lays a pen beside it. Sherwood motions for the stranger to sign his name.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:51 pm
"I"ll just have a regular room," Jack says as he scribbles in "Jack Foxx" on one of the lines.
"Also, do you have room service? Or somewhere where I can get a bite to eat? The only living thing I saw out there was a porcupine..."  

RavendorFoxx

Inactive Man

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:52 pm
"Sure, I'm the only room service I'm afraid, but tell me what ya want and I'll get it for you."

The cross-breed took the book off the counter-top and placed it back under the counter-shelf. He then turns around and selects a key named 'Room 1' and hands it to Jack.

The fox-wolf points to Jack's right, and shows him a hall "Down this hall, your first left. Bathroom is at the end of the hall, and the staircase to the 'fancy' rooms is through this hall on my right. Have a nice stay!"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 8:13 pm
"Thanks..." Jack said, bowing slightly. "Any fresh and RAW meat would be nice." Jack then walked to his room, and entered. It was a fairly pleasant room. Jack only noticed the beds, and headed straight for the first one.
He sat down on it, unsheathing his short disconnectable sword. He analyzed what had happened lately.
I was about to spring my trap, but then, I disappeared and ended up in this Hellhole! How?! Where am I? Damn you, RIck! You won't escape forever!  

RavendorFoxx

Inactive Man

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 3:18 pm
After some time, Sherwood retrives a raw slab of steak from the cold storage in the basment, puts it on a big platter, and hurriedly walks up the steps and down the hall toward Jack's room.

Three swift knocks abruptly sound in the empty Inn "Room service!" the cross-breed calls out in a sarcastic tone "Be quick or I'll drop it!!!"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 6:05 pm
Jack Stood and walked to the door, and opened it hurriedly. He took the platter and sniffed the meat, and said a hushed, "Thanks..." before shutting the door again.

I must find something to do while I wait... I need... a servant... But who? There's noone else at this hotel... The porcupine?
Maybe in the morning... for now, I need rest.

Jack scarfed down the surprisingly good cold steak, and left the platter on the table. He then grabbed a pillow off the bed and lied down on the floor to sleep...  

RavendorFoxx

Inactive Man

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:47 pm
Sherwood stood alone behind the counter, looking out into the fireplace. The tired fur sighed to himself, and walked around the counter, and sat down on one of the plush chairs beside the hearth, and looked into the flames intently.

"Gods.........it's lonely sometimes." he thought to himself, as he he stretched his back and cracked his necka couple of times before looking back into the flames.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff