Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What books do you want to come out?
  Midnight Sun
  Eclipse
  Fourth
  Just Eclipse and Fourth, I don't care about Ed's version!
  All of them!
View Results

xX.Twi-Lite.Xx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:46 am
Ok people, this is where we can all talk about the books coming, when they are coming out, if we even want them out, and all that other fun stuff. lol This is the guide. And this is all a fact, I swear.

Midnight Sun- Edward's Version of Twilight.

Eclipse- The third book.

A/N- Fourth book not decided on yet.

Forever Dawn- Original Sequel. Will not be coming out.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 5:32 pm
I want all of them to come out (with the exception of Forever Dawn. I'm happy with the Twilight series' YA rating, right now.) heart  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

x_Silver Sharpie Addict_x

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 12:58 pm
Cool. I want to read all of them it is killing me right now waiting for more to come out.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:25 pm
I'm not sure if it's official, but I read somewhere that Stephenie decided to name the fourth book "Breaking Dawn." I love the titles for her works ;_;

Anyway, my stance on this is that I want to definitely read everything, especially Midnight Sun. The first chapter leaves us going, "Agh, no, COME BACK EDWARD!!" I know we already know vaguely what he does, but a cliffhanger on specific details really leaves me feeling edgy. Great novelists know how to make me squirm, so you can see why I finished Twilight in three days and New Moon in one.

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

xX.Twi-Lite.Xx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 6:28 pm
But I think that Midnight Sun won't be out for a few years crying  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:25 pm
xX.Twi-Lite.Xx

Yep, not until she's finished the "official" books in the series, meaning Eclipse and possibly Breaking Dawn. Besides, she's not sure her publishers will publish it. They better!!! scream  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

xX.Twi-Lite.Xx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 5:16 am
complex_ity_
xX.Twi-Lite.Xx

Yep, not until she's finished the "official" books in the series, meaning Eclipse and possibly Breaking Dawn. Besides, she's not sure her publishers will publish it. They better!!! scream

normally I have to think of it like this or I will go crazy. Stephenie Meyer has made so much money off of these books, her publishers will probably want her to continue becauseeveryone is talking about Midnight Sun. For these reasons maybe she will rewrite the entire series in EPOV biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 12:28 am
I think she said she won't. Publish the entire series in EPOV, I mean. It'd be too much work and she hopes Midnight Sun will be enough to help people understand Edward better.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 12:32 am
Besides...in New Moon Edward confesses that Bella handled being alone much better than he did. If you read the extra scene where Rosale calls in New Moon (on Stephenie's website) you realize Edward did nothing much but mope. I love Edward, but a New Moon from EPOV might be painful to read. I think it'd be better if any other scenes Stephenie did in EPOV were just posted on her website. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 6:21 am
The thing is, Bella's was very painful to read too. Maybe even more so, because she thinks that Edward doesn't love her, she thinks she might be betraying him, and the whole Jacob and Victoria thing. But is she doesn't do the whole book in EPOV, than at least a few more chapters, like #3 when he leaves, or how he went to the Volturi. I want to know his thoughts.  

xX.Twi-Lite.Xx
Vice Captain

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 8:53 pm
Mmm...I agree. About wanting to hear at least some of New Moon in EPOV. I think the reason she could write out what Bella did while Edward was away is because Jacob made for a nice...I don't wanna say "filler," but that'd probably be the best word I can come up with. Though we know Jacob is much more than a filler ._.

-dodges fellow Edward fangirls' bullets-
C'mon girls, I love Edward too but Jacob's lovable in his own way, even if most of us think he isn't as great as Edward.

Anyway, if Midnight Sun doesn't get published I think the publishers will get lots of mail. And I don't mean the good kind either -_-+

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 9:42 am
XxfushigipinayxX
Mmm...I agree. About wanting to hear at least some of New Moon in EPOV. I think the reason she could write out what Bella did while Edward was away is because Jacob made for a nice...I don't wanna say "filler," but that'd probably be the best word I can come up with. Though we know Jacob is much more than a filler ._.

-dodges fellow Edward fangirls' bullets-
C'mon girls, I love Edward too but Jacob's lovable in his own way, even if most of us think he isn't as great as Edward.

Anyway, if Midnight Sun doesn't get published I think the publishers will get lots of mail. And I don't mean the good kind either -_-+

see, here's the thing. I'm not sure of you guys but I got attached to Jacob, he could never under any circumstances replace Edward, but I think that we all have a special place in our hearts for Jacob Black. During the middle of the book, I was without hope that Edward would ever come back. It made me wonder what the Twilight Series would really be about. At first I thought it was about Bella and Edward. Then in New Moon, during the middle, I thought it was about how Bella would get over Edward (inpossible), stay alive from Victoria, and solve the whole Jacob thing. I'm ashamed to say that I lost a bit of my faith in Edward, I thought it was one of those things when the alleged good guy who loves you turns into a jerk, I've read stories like that. But I am very happy to say that I was wrong. But I know that I probably given up on New Moon if Jacob wasn't in it.  

xX.Twi-Lite.Xx
Vice Captain

forgotten_beasts

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 7:08 pm
see for me I wasn't really into Jacob, I'm still faithful to Edward, but I'm kinda mad at Bella, for starting to have feelings for Jacob evil  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 7:17 pm
forgotten_beasts
see for me I wasn't really into Jacob, I'm still faithful to Edward, but I'm kinda mad at Bella, for starting to have feelings for Jacob evil

She never had feelings for Jacob, at least not romantically. She tried to convince herself maybe that would be possible, but she was completely faithful to Edward throughout New Moon. The only thing she's ever felt for Jacob is friendship, which I think is nice he accepted.

Then again, I wonder what would've happened if Edward had never interrupted Jacob and Bella during the scene where they were about to kiss ._.;;

What do you guys think? Would she have pushed him away or went along? Especially after "Edward the Hallucination" told her, "Be happy" ;_;

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

xX.Twi-Lite.Xx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 11:37 am
XxfushigipinayxX
forgotten_beasts

She never had feelings for Jacob, at least not romantically. She tried to convince herself maybe that would be possible, but she was completely faithful to Edward throughout New Moon. The only thing she's ever felt for Jacob is friendship, which I think is nice he accepted.

Then again, I wonder what would've happened if Edward had never interrupted Jacob and Bella during the scene where they were about to kiss ._.;;

What do you guys think? Would she have pushed him away or went along? Especially after "Edward the Hallucination" told her, "Be happy" ;_;

She might not have pushed him away. I remember it said that she would be a fool if she thought there would be no consequences to that rejection. So she might not have pushed away, like, Bella is still kinda desperate, and as mean as this sounds, the only one who could make Bella better besides Edward would be Jacob. So she might have just to feel a bit more healed, even if she felt like she was betraying Edward, but that brings us to an interesting point. I don't think that Bella could ever betray Edward, see, I have no idea what I'm saying anymore...  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff