Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nose ring?
  Yes
  No; I'm blind and/or really stupid
View Results

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:19 pm
There's always alot of confusion as to what exactly the thing on Jiraiya's nose is. Fortunately for the entire world, it's a nose ring. Contrary to what the anime shows, it's actually a little silver stud rather than a weird gross mole thing.

User Image

So there you go, it's a nose ring.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:27 pm
Alright, so a replay of X-men. Shock the man with some jutsu, allow his badly placed jewelry to conduct electricity, and there, instant kill.

Ay, but thanks for clearing that up.  

Fledge

~Kira Hime~

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:29 pm
Wow...that clears something's up and gets rid of some jokes...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:49 pm
I really don't hear many people call it a wart. I hear far more people say Shikamaru is gay or Naruto's scars are whiskers... gonk  

Syndactyly

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:51 pm
Fledge
Alright, so a replay of X-men. Shock the man with some jutsu, allow his badly placed jewelry to conduct electricity, and there, instant kill.

Ay, but thanks for clearing that up.
It's not the hair or the frogs. It's the nose ring! A whole new understanding of Jiji's powers are upon me. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:54 pm
XD good to know. all this time I couldnt help but think "why doesnt he cut that s**t off with a ******** kunai?!!?!? its so sick!" now I know its just a nose stud.

god I hope theres some stupid jutsu he made up to put that stud to use ninja booger flick of doom  

Fangorn23

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:10 pm
Fangorn23
XD good to know. all this time I couldnt help but think "why doesnt he cut that s**t off with a ******** kunai?!!?!? its so sick!" now I know its just a nose stud.

god I hope theres some stupid jutsu he made up to put that stud to use ninja booger flick of doom
I kind of would've liked it if it was a wart. Part of him would show his age. Besides, I don't see why his face has to be perfect. He's 52 years old.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:38 pm
Shikalee
Fangorn23

I kind of would've liked it if it was a wart. Part of him would show his age. Besides, I don't see why his face has to be perfect. He's 52 years old.

very true. which is why I didnt hate the wart, I just would have cut it off myself if I had that thing poking out the side of my nose like that all the time gonk  

Fangorn23

K0K0R0.XX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:59 pm
Fangorn23
Shikalee
Fangorn23

very true. which is why I didnt hate the wart, I just would have cut it off myself if I had that thing poking out the side of my nose like that all the time gonk

Isn't that kinda gross...?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:09 pm
Thanks for clearing it Capitana!  

churrlo

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:11 pm
churrlo
Thanks for clearing it Capitana!
biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:17 pm
*salutes your greatness*  

churrlo

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:18 pm
I had to remove two warts. Both were on my hands. I had to freeze them off myself. It wasn't too bad. But I wouldn't want that stuff (the liquid nitrogen) on my face. It hurts really bad, and falls off dead. But it takes days to completely fall off. And the hard part of removing a wart is that you must kill the core. This sometimes requires digging into the wart and than freezing. That's what I had to do with the one on my pinky.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:18 pm
Take it easy, tiger.  

Captain Verd

churrlo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:19 pm
Ick! gonk  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers