Ino
  Hinata
  Kiba
View Results

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:59 pm
Which Ninja Rookie Are You?
Kiba:
Mr. High-and-Mighty himself. You're confident in your own ability to carry yourself through anything. However, that might stem from the underhanded sneakyness you have no shame in letting out.

My second was Ino. That makes sense, I guess.

AND LOOK IT PROMOTES CHEATING biggrin DDDD But um... don't do that. it's lame.

Unfortunately, the table doesn't work when you copy and paste.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:14 pm
BAH. Shikamaru. Don't kill me. gonk

User Image

The result's description is a tad vague, which is the only reason it fits me so well. And holy crap, I agree with you're result... you're a lot like Kiba. I never noticed that before.  

Syndactyly

churrlo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:16 pm
I am Kiba as well ninja My 2nd was Chouji sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:17 pm
Oh, very clever with the table there. biggrin

Honestly, out of the rookie nine who else could you get?  

Captain Verd

churrlo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:20 pm
Really vague questions for the most part sweatdrop I wanna find more quizzes now! biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:26 pm
churrlo
Really vague questions for the most part sweatdrop I wanna find more quizzes now! biggrin
ME TOO but most of them suck alot sad  

Captain Verd

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:42 pm
Captain Verd

Though, uh... I only posted the table because I save all my quiz results. >_>;

Uh, anyone? Are you saying you believe I have nothing in common with anyone else there? >.>;

I liked how the questions were vague. Made it harder to get results people would, "want."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:56 pm
Shikalee
Captain Verd

Uh, anyone? Are you saying you believe I have nothing in common with anyone else there? >.>;

I liked how the questions were vague. Made it harder to get results people would, "want."
No, you do have some stuff in common with others, especially Sasuke. But you remind me more of some of the older characters.

I tried not to make them really obvious. I hate quizzes that ask stupid stuff like "Has your brother killed your whole family?". Ninja specifics can't really be counted in real life. Although looking back on it, it's kind of easy to have Chouji close to the top. I'm surprised I got Kiba though.  

Captain Verd

fantasydreamer74

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 11:24 am
I got Naruto, which I don't get, I am not really all that loud, but I guess I am kinda naive. I think I would be more like Shikamaru or something, I'm pretty laid back.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:43 pm
User Image
User Image

Well, I'm a little suprised, I'm not as crazy as Naruto...Sakura makes a little sence, but oh well.

~Kira Hime~

CrabappleRed

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:56 pm
I got Sakura. Wich isn't too surprising, actually. Hopefuly, it's useful-in-a-fight after timejump Sakura, and not sack-o-potatoes-no-jutsu Sakura.

Your Result: Sakura

You're sweet, you're helpful, you're secretly bashing someone inside you're head. You're known to be a hard worker, maybe overly so, and alot of people consider you a dear friend. If they only knew the grudges you hold.

(I got Ino right after that. Ah, Ino. You're so cool! heart )  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:11 pm
Which Ninja Rookie Are You?
Your Result: Chouji

You're a real sweetheart. It seems your whole role in life is to make others feel better. You might not take as much credit for yourself as you should, but you like it that way.

Wow.....really accurate! ^^ I expected to get Hinata, but I also was predicting Chouji (and Shikamaru...). I was mostly expecting Hinata since I'm shy, quiet, and withdrawn.....but the Chouji result describes me perfectly! XD  

Esscenceofdreamz

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:53 pm
Captain Verd
Shikalee
Captain Verd

No, you do have some stuff in common with others, especially Sasuke. But you remind me more of some of the older characters.

I tried not to make them really obvious. I hate quizzes that ask stupid stuff like "Has your brother killed your whole family?". Ninja specifics can't really be counted in real life. Although looking back on it, it's kind of easy to have Chouji close to the top. I'm surprised I got Kiba though.
I don't know if that's a complement or insult. sweatdrop

Wait, did you make this quiz? >_>  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:09 pm
Lotsa different results so far ^^  

churrlo

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:25 pm
Shikalee
I don't know if that's a complement or insult. sweatdrop

Wait, did you make this quiz? >_>

That depends on whether or not you hate Sasuke.

Ha, I told you we should make some, right? Now that I know how it works, I'd make one differently next time. Kiba and Chouji are way too easy.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff