Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Pairing is...
  Just kidding. I hate polls like those.
View Results

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:54 pm
Are any pairings realistic in the present? As in right now. Be reasonable. I'm not asking for your fantasies.
  • Obviously Asuma and Kurenai had something going on.

• Shikamaru and Temari might have something going, but more than anything I think they're a work in progress (meaning they aren't really being honest with one another or themselves).

• Sakura and Naruto have had moments that made me question... anyone else see them getting closer? In volume 35 I felt some serious vibes from them.

• Does Hinata have a chance with Naruto, or should she give up? Believe anything is going on between her and Kiba?
Anyone else you can think of? Again, be realistic.

I usually hate talking about this, but I thought, what the hell.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:03 pm
I think Shikamaru and Temari aren't going out, but I do think they're kind of in that area where they'd be fine with it if the other asked, but don't really care enough to do it themselves.

Sakura and Naruto have gotten closer, but it's kind of hard to tell with Sasuke still doing his Angst Bucket Boy thing. I'm betting on the three of them not dating each other, like the sannin.

As for Hinata, I don't like her anyways, so I'm not worried about it. However, I don't think she's anything more than friends with Kiba, and they probably wouldn't even be that if they hadn't been put on the same team together. He's the one who keeps pushing her to talk to Naruto and all that.

Other than that, nobody.  

Captain Verd

Eyutins

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:32 am
sasuke and sakura have it goin on...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:47 am
Eyutins
sasuke and sakura have it goin on...

Even though Sasuke is not living in the same village LOLZ?

I think there was something between Asuma and Kurenai. That's it. Everyone else = just friends, for the time being.

Well, except Orochimaru, who's going out with his entire village.  

attila the fun

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:56 am
Captain Verd
I think Shikamaru and Temari aren't going out, but I do think they're kind of in that area where they'd be fine with it if the other asked, but don't really care enough to do it themselves.

Sakura and Naruto have gotten closer, but it's kind of hard to tell with Sasuke still doing his Angst Bucket Boy thing. I'm betting on the three of them not dating each other, like the sannin.

As for Hinata, I don't like her anyways, so I'm not worried about it. However, I don't think she's anything more than friends with Kiba, and they probably wouldn't even be that if they hadn't been put on the same team together. He's the one who keeps pushing her to talk to Naruto and all that.

Other than that, nobody.
Lol, numbers.

1. Completely agree. I seriously don't think, if they like each other at all, anyone has said a thing. It's not on either of their lists of priorities at the moment.

2. Sakura hardly speaks of Sasuke with kind words. surprised I just hope she's over him. Though, the Sannin didn't date, there is minor chemistry between Jiraiya and Tsunade.

3. Just a hunch. He's the only person who even notices her. Closest thing to anything she's got. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 10:08 am
Shikalee

2. Sakura hardly speaks of Sasuke with kind words. surprised I just hope she's over him. Though, the Sannin didn't date, there is minor chemistry between Jiraiya and Tsunade.

Well, she's naturally upset that he left the village, but when they finally saw him again, she wasn't mad or anything, she was just kind of awed. Yes, she feels betrayed and all that, but I'm sure she would be very happy to have him come back with them.

Tsunade doesn't date anyone though. And Jiraiya likes big boobies.  

Captain Verd

~Kira Hime~

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:55 pm
Asuma and Kurenai obviously felt something more then friendshipp between them.

Shikamaru and Temari- They probably are just friends for the moment, and in a while, they might get to the stage of a relationship. ((Hopefully whee ))

Sakura and Naruto should end up together, Naruto keeps going after her, and Sakura might have become less attached to Sasuke from his absence

Hinata should just give up on Naruto, and there might be something between her and Kiba. Kiba might keep being supportive of her and Naruto, because he wants her to be happy, maybe he's mature enough to think "She's happier with him, let him have her."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:05 pm
Captain Verd
Shikalee

Well, she's naturally upset that he left the village, but when they finally saw him again, she wasn't mad or anything, she was just kind of awed. Yes, she feels betrayed and all that, but I'm sure she would be very happy to have him come back with them.

Tsunade doesn't date anyone though. And Jiraiya likes big boobies.
I agree. :3

Exactly... She's open for him. Ahahah.  

Syndactyly

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:06 pm
~Kira Hime~
Asuma and Kurenai obviously felt something more then friendshipp between them.

Shikamaru and Temari- They probably are just friends for the moment, and in a while, they might get to the stage of a relationship. ((Hopefully whee ))

Sakura and Naruto should end up together, Naruto keeps going after her, and Sakura might have become less attached to Sasuke from his absence

Hinata should just give up on Naruto, and there might be something between her and Kiba. Kiba might keep being supportive of her and Naruto, because he wants her to be happy, maybe he's mature enough to think "She's happier with him, let him have her."
Yeah.

Why does everyone want Shikamaru to ******** a girl so much?! gonk gonk gonk I like him the way he is... A girl would change him.

Yeah. Besides, their friendship is real. They had to go through hard times to reach it.

I'd like Kiba and Hinata. :] She'd be good for him.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:11 pm
By present do you mean the up to date manga??  

churrlo

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:22 pm
churrlo
By present do you mean the up to date manga??
Oops. Yes. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:32 pm
I say Kaubto and Orochimaru have something going on. Orochimaru comes off as incredibly (if rediculously creepily) gay, and Kabuto is right up there fanboying him. There's respect there as well, and dedication and, gee, just a whole heck of a lot that points to it.

Hinata needs to start actualy being able to speak in Naruto's presence (beyond a "N-Naruto-kun!") and make her instrest known if she wants any of the fox boy. I agree, though, that it's highly unlikely any of Team Seven will date each other. There's too much history there to make it comfortable. Sasuke's betrayal, Naruto's little brother status, Sakura's growth. . . there's too much there for them to really want to hook up any more, I think.

I'd like to see some of the other pairings we've caught glimpses of. Lee still has his promiss to Sakura, after all. It'd be nice to see something grow out of that. Lee and Sakura respect each other. They'd be a nice match.  

CrabappleRed

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:48 pm
CrabappleRed
I say Kaubto and Orochimaru have something going on. Orochimaru comes off as incredibly (if rediculously creepily) gay, and Kabuto is right up there fanboying him. There's respect there as well, and dedication and, gee, just a whole heck of a lot that points to it.

Hinata needs to start actualy being able to speak in Naruto's presence (beyond a "N-Naruto-kun!") and make her instrest known if she wants any of the fox boy. I agree, though, that it's highly unlikely any of Team Seven will date each other. There's too much history there to make it comfortable. Sasuke's betrayal, Naruto's little brother status, Sakura's growth. . . there's too much there for them to really want to hook up any more, I think.

I'd like to see some of the other pairings we've caught glimpses of. Lee still has his promiss to Sakura, after all. It'd be nice to see something grow out of that. Lee and Sakura respect each other. They'd be a nice match.
Excellent idea, actually. I don't know if it's all that likely, but I totally see the connections.

Yeah. Hinata is too shy. Waaay too shy. And I don't see why people think history prevents them from dating. I would love someone exactly the same despite how long I knew them...

Yeah, I forgot about Lee... xd  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:06 pm
I seriously doubt Orochimaru and Kabuto have anything going on. Orochimaru's too wrapped up in himself to care about anyone, and even though Kabuto dogs him alot, he has a hidden agenda. See the Orochimaru shower scene when Kabuto announces they're out of time.  

Captain Verd

churrlo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:21 pm
Awww man I know nothing about this topic cry  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items