Submit

Would you?
  Yeah
  No
  Maybe
View Results

Whisperer~Nightshade

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:02 pm
Yesterday a group of students in my first period science class decided to mess up the felsic mineral lab for the rest of the periods following by writing on the clues to identifying the mineral and such. Today, our teacher asked to have the students who did it to stand up, but no one did. In result, the class (instead of having labs) have to get a writer's crap everyday for the rest of the school year.

Now the question I want to ask is: Would you stand up and say that you did it for the sake of the class if the culprits didn't stand, or would you sit there until the punishment is dealt out?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:37 pm
well, if no one did, i would have. (mostly because im friends witht he assistant prinsipal on my floor and i could get away with it)  

The Reused

Whisperer~Nightshade

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:39 pm
Lucky, I wish I had connections like that. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:45 pm
I'm not phased by punishment.

Therefore, I would not bother taking the blame for the asinine antics of my classmates for the sake of everyone else.

Most likely I wouldn't like everyone else in my class anyway, so I'd feel no obligation to do them any favours in taking the blame.

MortSanglant

xdemonicallyxyours13x

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:51 pm
i would 'ave  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:45 pm
I would have, but no one would have believed me. I was famed for never stepping out of line in school.  

Veruniel
Crew

Shiiba

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:53 pm
If I did it I would stand up.. I have the worst conscience ever XD;  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:09 pm
Why not rat the bloody assholes out. I don't like snitches in general, but I do think somethings in life warrent it. And I would not hold it against someone if it ment saving a majority of the class from being punished when a few ******** pricks did something with absolutly no use or point to it.

I do have much of a situation in general in my life to be like what Mort said, but still, if you know who did it, rat the asses out.  

Dorian Requiem

Hunter of the Dammed

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 3:22 am
Yeah I would, and was that person you? Of corse I have a honor and I dont like to destroy that code. If the person was me, if it wasnt I would kick thier a** everday till they didi if it was a guy, if it was a girl i would find a girl to do the job for me  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 7:47 am
I didn't do it, nor did the other students in my group of three. It pretty came out as a shock to most people, and few of us have our suspicions, but it would be wrong to blame them if they actually didn't do it.  

Whisperer~Nightshade

Gloomymort

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 9:04 am
when i was at school i wouldnt have stood up to 'save the class' sort of theing
mostly coz no one would belive me

but i would have found out who dun it and ratted
i dont desrve the punishment that others do

Gloomy  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 9:56 am
i would have, since i would get away with it since for some reason my teachers love me  

Exodus2

TheWitchGotRobin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 10:26 am
Not going to stand up for something I didn't do. However, if it were me I'd stand.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 10:51 am
Dang, you people are really benevolent.

I don't understand the concept of trying to save everyone else.

Who cares?

It's ONE class that will be over in a semester or year.

MortSanglant

N.Ghost

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 10:54 am
Something similar happened once in my middleschool and I took the blame. No one believed me, and rather than just letting me walk away just a little embarrassed, my teacher gave me a lecture about how awful it was to assume someone else's problems because if they didn't know me better, they might have punished me more severely than just making me sit in the classroom and do nothing for a very long while with everyone else.
I wouldn't do it again. I'd rather be an honest coward, if that makes any sense...  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff