Reply ~ Main Forum ~
I'm probably going to leave the guild. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Isel-

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:44 pm
Over time, I don't think I've presented myself too well to you all, and I feel out-of-place in this guild. I've got many regrets pertaining to this guild, and instead of staying and trying to make things better, I've chosen the usual way of running away from a difficult situation.

I mean... if you want me to stay, I gladly would, but I really couldn't care less if I was here or not. It's up to you guys.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:50 pm
I feel out of place and I stay...(What does this have to do with me...? confused )

stay.  

ashesoverdiamond

-Isel-

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:52 pm
ashesoverdiamond
I feel out of place and I stay...(What does this have to do with me...? confused )

stay.

I had no idea you were here. That's cool... I guess.

What I mean by out-of-place is that my admission of having vices (which only humanize me) seem to rather demonize me in the eyes of many, and I feel somewhat repulsive after creating that drunk topic.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 7:00 pm
Yeah I've been here for a while, and barely say anything.

Poor thing, I thought the topic was interesting. Just a bit funny and sad with the arguing. But I'm not sure that I'm helping at all...  

ashesoverdiamond

Silenus Slade

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:21 pm
I think boredom with gaia in general is my issue. I don't even check the sub-forums anymore.
Do what ya gotta do...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 9:24 pm
I'll genially point out that you seem to have an affinity for unnecessary controversy.

That could be a factor.

MortSanglant

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 9:43 pm
From what I've seen you're pretty much started out on the wrong foot.
I'm not going to tell you to stay or go, because pretty much it's unecessary drama. People come and go as they please all the time.

I will say that people have been a bit harsh on both sides though, to the point of debating having to write up PMs regarding flaming. ~_~ I'm of the personal opinion that everyone has to make their own choices in life. I might not agree with some of them, and I might even let people know that I don't agree with their choices sometimes, but that is still their choice in the end.

As for the drunk topic... writting up any topic when inebriated is generally considered a bad idea. Alchohol does affect your judgement, and at the time you were generally unknown, so it wasn't exactly the best way to present yourself to the guild. It was your choice to do so, and in the end you had to deal with the concequences of your decision.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 8:41 am
if you feel out of place and are desiding to leave why bother posting about it, just leave frankly i dotn think anyone would of noticed at all.

that wasnt to sound mean but just to state the obvious, honestly it's like someone trying to hurt themselves and then telling EVERYONE about it, most people wont care so do whatever you want.  

xX x0mbie Xx

TheWitchGotRobin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 10:16 am
You shouldn't worry too much about what people on the internet think about you. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 10:41 am
Isel
Over time, I don't think I've presented myself too well to you all, and I feel out-of-place in this guild. I've got many regrets pertaining to this guild, and instead of staying and trying to make things better, I've chosen the usual way of running away from a difficult situation.

I mean... if you want me to stay, I gladly would, but I really couldn't care less if I was here or not. It's up to you guys.

why would you leave the guild why why why..... crying  

quincyril

Veruniel
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:24 am
Gaian memory tends to be short. If you keep posting interesting comments, the drunk thread will fade from most peoples' minds pretty quickly.

I really don't think you need to leave the guild over this. You've made some very thoughtful comments in other places (like the Poe thread you started) and I think we do enjoy having you here.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:52 pm
Aww, but you're so cool... sad *hugs*
However, whatever floats your boat.  

EvFaerAshlynn

Mz.Wiggles

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 1:30 pm
Ok, see ya when I see ya.
Bye.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 1:45 pm
I don't really want you to go, but its your choice, man.

.+Melanthios+.

Dante Omura

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 2:02 pm
Darkness Is My Life's Blood

stay

Light Is My Deaths Curse

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers