Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Garra and whats become of him (or anything else like how he) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

is he you know *gulp*
yes
29%
 29%  [ 8 ]
no
29%
 29%  [ 8 ]
too soon to even guess
40%
 40%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 27

Gatsuuga

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 10:47 pm
Spoiler is ya dont read the manga

So i dunno, is he dead now or what

mabey i dunno, its driving me nutz  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 10:49 pm
also if anyone wants to give a poor soul a head band or help me out getting one, i shall bow before you.
I dont go back on my word its my way of the ninja razz  

Gatsuuga

MixedUp92

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 11:58 pm
I don't think he is dead  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 8:07 am
Nah, he's not dead. I DO think he lost his demon though.

PS
If you put up a spoiler, it's usually a good idea to just put the text in white so that if people want to read it they have to highlight it. Just a suggestion smile  

RavenCpu

Gatsuuga

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 10:31 am
thanks im not really good at that kinda stuff but ill keep it in mind  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 3:26 pm
Nah I don't think he is dead, I remember reading something on the side as a preview for chapter 264 something about "naruto's friend being different" but I doubt gaara is dead, well he better not be he is my second favorite character!  

fantasydreamer74

Rum the Bottlemail

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 3:47 pm
The Akatsuki leader said "Keep the [insert long j-word here] alive" Wasen't sure if he was talking about Naruto or Gaara, but that may have something to do with it...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 7:24 pm
I doubt he's dead. On the other hand, one of my other friends thinks he is. But no, I like to thhink that the rescue teams got there JUST in time x3  

Salaam Dementia

ReiCookie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 7:43 pm
He's not dead. But now that Shukaku is removed from him, he'll be totally useless. He doesn't know how to do anything else, right? He's lived all his life with Shukaku in him, not needing to train because he's got ultimate defense.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 11:41 pm
acutally thats he's mother fuzed with the sand incarnate or something he actully didnt use the racoon too much so he should be ok ??????? mabey  

Gatsuuga

Mika1560

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:06 am
THE KAZEKAGE SHALL NEVER DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DEATH TO ALL WHOM ASSUME SO!!!!!!!!! stressed  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 12:42 pm
Personally I don't think he's dead. But seeing the manga, and that one part when he saw "his other self", it got me thinking. What if he saved part of shukaku in him, or something like that. The monolouge he had threw me off a little... sweatdrop  

Honh

SailorCatz

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 11:54 pm
Eee! 4laugh Im so happy to see this topic!
A couple days ago my brother told me that he thinks gaara dies O_O i was so upset! (i hav'nt gotten into the manga yet) Man what a relief this is razz
But i still think its sad to hear about that all happening to him crying  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 12:35 am
They would never kill off Garaa... Thank God.  

Tapsters

Benevolent Conversationalist

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 6:51 am
Once the Biju has been extracted it's previous container dies. So bye, bye Gaara.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff