Yes! it was... (please explane below)
  Nope.
  maby... (im not telling)
  maby... (explaneing below)
  i dont talk to people/ just give me the gold
View Results

Gloomymort

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 2:18 pm
someones bothering you about your gothyness.
you want the to go away
you have asked them to leave or said that you dont wish to discuss things with them any more
or they just wont shut up

What its the Stupidous thing you have said to achive any of the above??

i once told someone i had been dead for 5 years to explane why i didnt want or have a tan
altho i undersant i would have been quite rotted by then...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 2:23 pm
i once told someone i wore white foundation because it made my skin look more normal (which it does..i'm incredabilly pale but i have a lot of red in my cheeks)  

ketchakik

mee_shee

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 2:26 pm
when asked why all the black i said that these clothes used to be there own, that i just stole them from their basement, my monkey thought they smelled like his girlfriend, and had sex with them. when the monkey's "girlfriend" was non responsive to his ways he got mad and pooped on her. i returned the clothes. now i'm just naked and this is my actual skin color.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 6:56 am
I once began to whisper nonsence to make it seem like I was casting a spell, or summoning some kind of demon.
I mean no offence to those who do that sort of thing, I just wanted the person to leave me alone.  

Al-aaraaf

Willie-John[Abomination]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 8:30 am
one time i rolled my eyes back and basicly said "leave me alone" in a really scary,demonic voice..its not really stupid...but i find it funny  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:16 am
I said I had was born in 1659 and that i had a mission to exterminate all trendies starting withthat person in particular and then i started to mumble things under my breath. needless to say i got suspended.  

xdemonicallyxyours13x

Darkness_Inside88

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 11:49 am
Willie-John
one time i rolled my eyes back and basicly said "leave me alone" in a really scary,demonic voice..its not really stupid...but i find it funny

haha, that is pretty amusing! i wish i could've been there for that! ^ ^  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 12:04 pm
Yeah, I have. I subscirbe highly to the 'ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer' thing. For example:

Ignorant person: Are you like, some evil statanic person?
Me: I was when I was alive.

Ignorant person: Ohmygod, why can't you just wear happy colors for once in your life??
Me: These are my happy colors. (true)

Ignorant person: What's that around your neck?
Me: A necklace.
Ignorant person: I know but like, what does it mean?
Me: Nothing, it's just keeping my head on.

Ignorant person: Are you human? (asked sarcasticaly)
Me: Not anymore.

Ignorant person: Are you going to curse me?
Me: I already did.

Ignorant person: Why are you so pale?
Me: I'm dead, duh.

And my personal favorite...

Ignorant person: 'Anything annoying'
Me: *Reaches out to grab their hair* I need a lock of your hair...or perhaps a drop of your blood would do.

(No offense meant except to the people I made these comments to at the time.)  

Dragonfire Goddess

-Isel-

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 12:08 pm
"It's Mix It Up Day, why aren't you hanging out with other people you don't know?"
"But I already know enough people that I hate, why do I need to meet more?"

I mean, that's not stupid, that's just plain witty... It seemed appropriate.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 12:19 pm
People who teased me about being pale were usually naturally pale themselves, and had tanned to a point that was really unhealthy. You know the type... so sunbaked that they looked bright orange.

I'd just look them in the eye and say, "Unlike you, I'm concerned about skin cancer."  

Veruniel
Crew

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:00 pm
Veruniel
People who teased me about being pale were usually naturally pale themselves, and had tanned to a point that was really unhealthy. You know the type... so sunbaked that they looked bright orange.

I'd just look them in the eye and say, "Unlike you, I'm concerned about skin cancer."

Thats what I say usually. Sometimes I just get really tired of stupid question about why I wear black and I just smile at them darkly. *please please stop bothering me......* I wear plenty of color, but my trenchcoat is black so you can't always see the colors.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 2:04 pm
...don't entertain their obnoxiousity...  

Fux this account

For the Madness

Tipsy Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 2:07 pm
Pssh.
I've said a lot of things.
A) I said I had a boyfriend so some dumbass would get off my back about liking someone I DON'T like.
B) I said I couldn't have children so some dumbasses would get off my back about abortion. >>
C) I said I was Wiccan to get people off my back about not believeing in god. >>;;
D) Someone asked why I wore fishnets to school and I said because I was a hooker. Thats my favorite.
E) I said I was a vampire in response to a question as to why the red lipstick and pale skin.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 6:02 pm
UnlovedKitsune

D) Someone asked why I wore fishnets to school and I said because I was a hooker. Thats my favorite.

I give 'em that one all the time.  

-Isel-

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas