Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Metroid Guild

Back to Guilds

Journey to the very depth of Zebes, the official guild for the Hardcore Metroid Fan. 

Tags: Metroid, Samus, Prime 

Reply The Official Metroid Guild Main Forum
I got Super Metroid! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Momoko Tama

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 5:50 pm
Sorry I've been gone so long! I got a Super NES for my birthday, and a week ago, I got Super Metroid. It's AWSOME!!! I'm trying to kill Ridley about now.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 8:09 pm
Thats awesome!
User Image
Thats a screenshot of Super Metroid when I was fighting Ridly..That has to be the luckiest moment in Metroid History. I ran out of missles halfway, so I had to use my charge beam to kill him...Oh man. That was an intense battle. Probaby one of the hardest boss fights i've gone through in a while.  

ConMan577

Interesting Prophet

3,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Momoko Tama

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 1:24 pm
ConMan577
Thats awesome!
User Image
Thats a screenshot of Super Metroid when I was fighting Ridly..That has to be the luckiest moment in Metroid History. I ran out of missles halfway, so I had to use my charge beam to kill him...Oh man. That was an intense battle. Probaby one of the hardest boss fights i've gone through in a while.

eek Whoa. You were so close to dying!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 3:19 pm
You got a Snes on you birthday Nowadays!? Frikkin awesome!  

ZX-Omega

Dasfg5

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 3:45 pm
samusaran99
ConMan577
Thats awesome!
User Image

Wow...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 3:55 pm
Zeta_X_Omega

I love this game! heart  

Momoko Tama

Card388
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 4:20 pm
Zeta_X_Omega

yay well you know there are emulators for these things and the wii which I HOPE i will be getting soon *wishing for good grades* xp  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:40 pm
I beat the game... Dont be afraid of mother brain, she is a really easy boss
i had i think... 5/13 energy tanks when i won... But i have the japanese version so, i had the power bomb combos to help.  

dethyl v3

dragon3025

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 9:02 pm
Dasfg5
samusaran99
ConMan577
Thats awesome!
User Image

Wow...
eek SuperMetriod.....woah.......It's been so long since I've played that game....I was so young so I couldn't get far but, my dad did and I watched him play. The game was great. I played Metriod Prime 2 Echoes and when I 1st entered the Torvus Bog Underworld the music was one of the tunes in SuperMetriod I long-forgoten. That brang back memories also.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:20 pm
The only metroid game I haven't played!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And they all say it's the best one too!
When I get my Wii this is the first thing I download!  

metroidmania

Card388
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 5:04 pm
yeah it seems the best its the ONLY 2-d metroid game with grapple beam(i think) and only metroid game that allows dual weapons

you know you have to pay to DL the games right  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:24 pm
They should of put the grapple beam in the GBA metriod. I haven't played 0 mission so, I don't know if it's in there, but I beat fussion.  

dragon3025

Card388
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:09 pm
its not in zero mission  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:18 am
I have Super Metroid, but I am so screwed. I'm already fighting Draygon, but I only have 5 Energy tanks, 2 Reserve tanks, 75 Missiles, and 15 Super Missiles.  

Sakana_Izumi

Momoko Tama

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:25 am
Sakana_Izumi
I have Super Metroid, but I am so screwed. I'm already fighting Draygon, but I only have 5 Energy tanks, 2 Reserve tanks, 75 Missiles, and 15 Super Missiles.

Very easy!
Go to metroid2002.com.
It's very helpful!  
The Official Metroid Guild Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out