29%
 29%  [ 27 ]
Draw
10%
 10%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 93

Gatsuuga

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 10:41 am
Who do you think would win, Taking in that they should be the same age considering Goku at the end of Gt would mostlikly take natuto down.

Personally i think if they are the same age that Naruto would win  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 1:33 pm
Why do you fanboys always feel the need to compare Goku to other characters?  

Kai Hyugiha

Gatsuuga

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 11:38 pm
I dont beleive i was comparing ne thing,just asking on opinion geeze, why you do you feel the need to comment off topic  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 12:47 pm
Im bored so lets see...

I don't recall goku ever being able to multiply himself.

But at the same time, he hardly neaded to train to do a Kamehameha.

And with that, Goku could also do a spirit bomb, which could whipe out a lot.

But Naruto has a demon living within him, so he would obviously just straight up beast that monkey fool...  

x20itachi

larence

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 4:22 pm
why does goku always have to vs some cause of you fanboys i hate dbz now scream  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 4:27 pm
why is it always goku who has to vs someone there are other strong anime ch out there like grave from gungrave or keyosake from soultaker and for the record while goku eats like a pig naruto will make 1 thousand copys of him self and stab goku to death xd  

larence

Gatsuuga

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 5:01 pm
Guko is along the same lines and i think the only one who could give Naruto a challenge. Who cares if you hate dragon ball or whatever, Id be nice to you know get an acutal opinion rather then a bash-fest but whatever  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 5:01 pm
Look, it's fine to like DBZ(even though 4Kids BUTCHERED IT TO ALL HELL.) and it's fine to like Naruto(even though 4Kids is GOING to butcher it to hell). But comparing 2 totally and completely unrelated shows is rather dumb. Naruto is, what, 12?14?(I can never remember). At that age, Goku was still moving uber fast - faster then Naruto. So fi, indeed, he did fight Naruto. Naruto would lose. Even with Kyubi, he would be beaten down before he had the chance to unleash it's power.  

Windblade

jingko

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:44 pm
if it's Goku from Saiyuki, then goku because in his demon from no one can beat him but Sanzo, or a god. but from Dragon Ballz or like then i'm lost.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 9:48 pm
Well besides the fact that Goku and Naruto probably couldn't have an all out fight with out blowing up the earth...

I would have to say Naruto. Though I am sure thats a baised opinion.  

I~am~Angelique

CornBreadtm

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 9:50 pm
Goku.... duh xp ....sort of a Saiyan-Jin mad with enough power to probally destroy a planet eek if he really tryed but the Great Rasegan vs. the Spirit bomb would be cool stare  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 11:32 pm
i would think goku would win because goku can fly and blast naruto from the air and can dodge any shurican taht naruto throws.  

Dark_Asian_Prince

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 1:43 am
Naruto would win. Since Goku is already dead at the end of DBGT. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 6:45 am
Kai Hyugiha
Why do you fanboys always feel the need to compare Goku to other characters?

larence
why does goku always have to vs some cause of you fanboys i hate dbz now scream

No more of this. Its just a simple question, and it hasnt been locked by any of the mods, including myself. Why dont you answer the question instead of flaming him? stare

My opinion:
I hated DBZ from the beginning, I still hate it, but if you think about it, Monkey Man would win. gonk Naruto would be crushed. I would have liked to have seen Naruto kill Goku, though.

Envy-san

3,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Zerilla

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 8:00 am
jingko
if it's Goku from Saiyuki, then goku because in his demon from no one can beat him but Sanzo, or a god. but from Dragon Ballz or like then i'm lost.
I agree with the saiyuki Goku, The dragon ball Z Goku would defeat Naturo because if Goku was to turn into super sayian 4 naruto would die. Goku can telaport to places and also Goku has the kamehameha wave. That's why Goku is earths protector. biggrin  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff